Trump Says Obama is the "Founder of ISIS"

rzjxx.gif

Meanwhile, Trump has given three "presidential" economic policy speeches in the past two months, but what does the media say? Crickets.

All we hear is Trump outrageous this and that because that's what we're being presented.

Time to tune in, turn on, and drop out.
Whoa, you're telling me the guy who only ever got attention for saying outlandish shit is getting even more press everytime he says outlandish shit? Trump got coverage for his economic policy when it deviated from typical Republican bullshit but now that he is more in line he's getting less coverage.

All this horse shit is like watching Chael Sonnen after the Silva fight. Tons of hype, tons of shit talking, tons of fanboys, winning the smaller fights, and ultimately losing where it matters. You guys will be silenced when Trump loses until the next election cycle.

Meanwhile, Trump has given three "presidential" economic policy speeches in the past two months, but what does the media say? Crickets.

All we hear is Trump outrageous this and that because that's what we're being presented.

Time to tune in, turn on, and drop out.
What were the specifics of the policies he laid out in those speeches?

Last edited:
at this point Trump gonna Trump his way to the finish line. just say some outlandish shit and hope something sticks.

really his chances all depend on Assange and WikiLeaks now lol

at this point Trump gonna Trump his way to the finish line. just say some outlandish shit and hope something sticks.

really his chances all depend on Assange and WikiLeaks now lol
If his chances depend on a shit foreigner interfering, he's everything he claims to be against.

Well, I could say that, but then someone would point out correctly that he's asked for such.

As Gandalf said, "He's in a cleft -stick of his own cutting."

it is true, everyone knows it...I can get why you guys are so upset

If his chances depend on a shit foreigner interfering, he's everything he claims to be against.

Well, I could say that, but then someone would point out correctly that he's asked for such.

As Gandalf said, "He's in a cleft -stick of his own cutting."

well, if you ever took his claims seriously the joke was on you all along tbh

Trump should demand that ISIS furnish its birth certificate to show proof of paternal origin.

Birther movement 2.0 in the works!

I must say, Trump's campaign really exposed the foolish posters. There are several posters I usually see in the Mayberry posting here to support and defend Trump's childish behavior. It gave us great insight.

I know most of us repeatedly went "whoa, I didn't know THIS poster was retarded. Good to know, I guess."

The mental gymnastics on display by some of the posters here to legitimize this Hindenburg of a candidate is truly mindboggling.

They truly do not give a fuck who gets into office as long as there is an R in brackets next to their name when they speak on television.

And it will get even worse under Hillary. If you read up on her foreign policy, her #1 goal in Syria will be to remove Assad, not stop ISIS. She will continue to sell US weapons to her "moderates", and they will continue to do this bullshit.

Removing Assad would be a huge military blunder.

Donald Trump Calls Obama ‘Founder of ISIS’ and Says It Honors Him

More identity politics? Why not? Why the fuck not?!! Never anything else with this jackass.

Like any good Las Vegas act, though, there's more to entertain:

I'm not sure what commentary to attach to this. It speaks for itself. The man has turned my eyes into washing machines. I suppose I'll be personally blamed for pointing out he said this.

Founder of ISIS is strong but I get his point

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...et-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

"Hillary Clinton received a classified intelligence report stating that the Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State"......

I don't really care about either candidate but it's going to be funny when Hillary wins. Trump and his mindless supporters are actually going to talk about the election being rigged for like 1-2 months straight

Try 4 - 8 years.

Obama did have a huge impact on the founding of ISIS by pulling out the troops too early from Iraq. It created a power vacuum which allowed ISIS to run all over the untrained Iraq army and police, and steal the weapons which were left by the U.S. army.

Last edited:
I was amazed at his defiance and continue to be amazed that he's still in power.

The Shia Muslims will fight with him until the bitter end. His army is quite well-trained, loyal (at this point) and battle-hardened. If the Sunni majority gets to decide, there's going to be no place for them in Syria, probably, so they are fighting with their backs against the wall.

I know all the major stuff, you didn't have to repeat it. I'm more specifically interested in the claims that once troops left they left behind weapons, resources, and even cash.

Go on YouTube and look at equipment. Ever hear of the u.s trained army ditching their weapons and uniforms. Well those didn't vanish.

Go on YouTube and look at equipment. Ever hear of the u.s trained army ditching their weapons and uniforms. Well those didn't vanish.

Julian Assange says “1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection” proves she sold weapons to ISIS in Syria

http://theduran.com/julian-assange-...ns-collection-proves-sold-weapons-isis-syria/

So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office,but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

http://theduran.com/julian-assange-...ns-collection-proves-sold-weapons-isis-syria/

Back