Trump Says Obama is the "Founder of ISIS"

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Donald Trump Calls Obama ‘Founder of ISIS’ and Says It Honors Him

More identity politics? Why not? Why the fuck not?!! Never anything else with this jackass.
Donald Trump said:
“In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,” Mr. Trump told a raucous and rowdy crowd in Florida on Wednesday night. “He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS...I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.”
Like any good Las Vegas act, though, there's more to entertain:
New York Times said:
During an extended riff on the crisis in Crimea, Mr. Trump added extra emphasis on the president’s full name, saying that it occurred “during the administration of Barack Hussein Obama.”
His suggestion that the president was honored by ISIS recalled an earlier controversy when Mr. Trump seemingly implied that the president had some connection to the terrorist massacre of 49 people at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

“He doesn’t get it, or he gets it better than anybody understands,” Mr. Trump told Fox News in June. And the use of the president’s middle name recalled Mr. Trump’s questioning of Mr. Obama’s faith during his crusade several years ago to prove that Mr. Obama, who is Christian, was not born in the United States.
Mr. Trump also found himself in an awkward camera framing immediately after criticizing the Clinton campaign for the appearance of Seddique Mir Mateen, the father of the Pulse gunman, at Mrs. Clinton’s campaign event this week. “Wasn’t it terrible when the father of the animal that killed these wonderful people in Orlando was sitting with a big smile on his face right behind Hillary Clinton?” Mr. Trump said.

Yet sitting behind Mr. Trump was Mark Foley, a former Republican congressman who resigned after being confronted with sexually explicit messages he had sent to underage congressional pages. Mr. Trump seemed not to be aware of the disgraced former congressman’s presence as he tried to cast doubt on the Clinton campaign’s account that it had not known who Mr. Mateen was. “When you get those seats, you sort of know the campaign,” Mr. Trump said.
I'm not sure what commentary to attach to this. It speaks for itself. The man has turned my eyes into washing machines. I suppose I'll be personally blamed for pointing out he said this.

And after Obama gave birth to ISIS, he named it 'The J.V. Team.'

The sad thing is that at least 30% of America thinks it's 100% true along with him being a muslim.

How fucking sad is the failing NYTimes for trying to compare Foley sending some dick pics to killing 50 people in an act of Islamic terrorism? Makes sense, considering the paper is owned by Carlos Slim, who made his fortune off illegal immigration.

Grasping at straws!

Last edited:
How fucking sad is the failing NYTimes for trying to compare Foley sending some dick pics to killing 50 people in an act of Islamic terrorism?

Grasping at straws!
Not quite as sad as a Trump staffer trying to imply that Foley-- who himself actually sent those dick pics to teenage boys-- is analogous to the Orlando shooter's father; who quite obviously neither committed nor condoned the massacre carried out by his son.

I guess you can blame Obama because it happened on his watch and he was the one who signed off on things in the end, but I've always blamed Hillary's foreign policy. I think she made him look worse than he would have appeared on his own.

But I don't see how anyone can argue this. Their policy of arming "moderates" is what led to these guys becoming a force.

Stash of US-made heavy weapons found in terrorist-held Aleppo district (VIDEO)
https://www.rt.com/news/354653-syria-rebels-weapons-us/

And it will get even worse under Hillary. If you read up on her foreign policy, her #1 goal in Syria will be to remove Assad, not stop ISIS. She will continue to sell US weapons to her "moderates", and they will continue to do this bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just embrace it mick, you are an sjw now. Dye your hair purple, get some skinny jeans, and we can have some vegan burgers.

The world didn't know isis until Obama s presidency.
It was Obamas exit strategy that caused saddams old republican guard to regain power.
Obama left behind tanks, hummers, rockets, guns.

In the middle east their history lessons are taught. On 911 Osama attacked America, next to hold top power would be Obama hussein .
Under Obama hussein, the world was introduced to ISIS, the fastest grown terror group.
Obama Cleary stated he would work to close all terror camps and release it's prisoners, many who are generals on the battle field today.
The Arabs praise Obama for pulling troops from middle east..
Under Obama, Boston bombing, San berdino, Florida massacre, fort hood shooting.

The world didn't know isis until Obama s presidency.
It was Obamas exit strategy that caused saddams old republican guard to regain power.
Obama left behind tanks, hummers, rockets, guns.

In the middle east their history lessons are taught. On 911 Osama attacked America, next to hold top power would be Obama hussein .
Under Obama hussein, the world was introduced to ISIS, the fastest grown terror group.
Obama Cleary stated he would work to close all terror camps and release it's prisoners, many who are generals on the battle field today.
The Arabs praise Obama for pulling troops from middle east..
Under Obama, Boston bombing, San berdino, Florida massacre, fort hood shooting.

lol I wonder how you expected Obama to prevent the formation of ISIS or prevent any of those tragedies you listed.

I'm sure Trump would have just magically known about those plots beforehand, bust out his cape and flown to those spots and beat up those terrorists before they had a chance to load the first bullet, right? lol

I must say, Trump's campaign really exposed the foolish posters. There are several posters I usually see in the Mayberry posting here to support and defend Trump's childish behavior. It gave us great insight.

I know most of us repeatedly went "whoa, I didn't know THIS poster was retarded. Good to know, I guess."

lol I wonder how you expected Obama to prevent the formation of ISIS or prevent any of those tragedies you listed.

I'm sure Trump would have just magically known about those plots beforehand, bust out his cape and flown to those spots and beat up those terrorists before they had a chance to load the first bullet, right? lol
At this point I think they're actually convincing themselves that this is the way it would go.
It's like they're scaling a high cliff, get to the top after a gruelling climb, and there's a Cracker Jack toy ring waiting for them.
As they clutch it tightly, falling back off the heights, they scream, "WORTH IT!"

I must say, Trump's campaign really exposed the foolish posters. There are several posters I usually see in the Mayberry posting here to support and defend Trump's childish behavior. It gave us great insight.

I know most of us repeatedly went "whoa, I didn't know THIS poster was retarded. Good to know, I guess."
Many of them believed his early behaviour was an act and he would somehow become a serious candidate once he gets nominated. Why anyone thought he could be serious or presidential is beyond me. atleast he ended that 2 days ago saying he isnt gonna change from what has been winning him everything

Many of them believed his early behaviour was an act and he would somehow become a serious candidate once he gets nominated. Why anyone thought he could be serious or presidential is beyond me. atleast he ended that 2 days ago saying he isnt gonna change from what has been winning him everything
It's insane. He could beat Hillary if he'd just get more Presidential.
There's still time, even. He just stops saying crazy things and stays fairly quiet until the election. Maybe even say one or two things that are well put and...
Nah, it's too late

Just embrace it mick, you are an sjw now. Dye your hair purple, get some skinny jeans, and we can have some vegan burgers.
And suck dick.. Aren't all SJWS suppose to be dick sucking maggots?.

Thats what I have heard so dont hate me.:D

Back