Social Trump says Covid goes away with Herd Mentality

Looks like Trump was pumped up with drugs for his shit show town hall. He is all sweaty and rambling again.
BTW based on current numbers "Herd Mentality" would cost the US 2 million lives.
Also Donny blamed Biden for not issuing a mask mandate which lead to this epic tweet.

Trump needs to stick to Fox and Friends or Hannity, because if he is not on state run media, to cover his lies it turns into a shit show.

And fuck face Biden doesn't know what fucking state he is in....which one is more of a cause for concern??

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

"Herd Mentality"

WHAT IN THE BLUE FUDGE IS THAT!?!?!?

He obviously meant herd immunity, but let's all scream about how he made a verbal blunder like its the end of the world.

That's how they dismiss truth.

They find a grammatical or spelling error, or something frivolous to throw the baby out with the bath water.

They love ad hominem attacks too, because the classical greeks knew nothing, so they tell me.

lol This fuckwit really blamed Biden for not implementing a national mask mandate? This idiot still doesn't even issue them at his rallies.

Par for the course, since they've been running ads of the riots and protests claiming this is what is going to happen if Biden is President...except Trump is President and it's happening right now.

Trump is a moron. Herd mentality. It’s not even close.

8kncZXTJ84yjXG2i0oDbVIjStVHuoGcwiaNx2v-Rmv8W_wXjzVr5XtvjQCK8cW7Yb6AxmJ-_GqzDRPW3XnRFrdh1lm7CHfiGHci8_zVUnnmKsVZmbEtrjaLqhBpAMZ5BDnZZi4T67qw6gaMNpiVL2M6YyMiY5TLhXG0

He obviously meant herd immunity, but let's all scream about how he made a verbal blunder like its the end of the world.

Considering that trump and his supporter point to any misspeak by Biden to be proof of mental decline, it's pretty hypocritical to cry when the shoe is on the other foot.

But regardless of using the phrase "herd mentality," trump then goes on to blame Biden, who has no position in government at the moment, with not issuing a nationwide mask policy. That's a bit more than a slip of the tongue and gets us moving into "is this guy retarded" territory.

If anyone watched that town hall Biden is gonna demolish this can In a debate. Trump can barely form a sentence.

LOL, no Donald it does not go away with retarded liberalism.

Back