Social Trump says Covid goes away with Herd Mentality

I think we can all agree that politics in this country are at the point where one cannot truly accept anything either of these geezers says.

Yeah personally I'm more annoyed with him continually lying about having a healthcare plan to replace the ACA which he's trying to eliminate via lawsuit.

It's nice to see that some people are actually critiquing his policies and not his personality. If people could focus on policies instead of fake racism and other bullshit the country would be in a much better state. Unfortunately 90% of the country are too stupid to comprehend policies so they have to dumb it down and create a fake character assassination campaign.

It's nice to see that some people are actually critiquing his policies and not his personality. If people could focus on policies instead of fake racism and other bullshit the country would be in a much better state. Unfortunately 90% of the country are too stupid to comprehend policies so they have to dumb it down and create a fake character assassination campaign.
Isn't fake character assassination trumps core?

Isn't fake character assassination trumps core?
Trump is racist! Trump hates the military! Trump is a rapist! Trump is colluding with Russia! Trump is orange man! Trump is bad! That's what I was getting at. 90% of people who don't like Trump can't give a legitimate reason why he shouldn't be president.

Trump is racist! Trump hates the military! Trump is a rapist! Trump is colluding with Russia! Trump is orange man! Trump is bad! That's what I was getting at.
Trump won the love of Republicans by Saying Obama wasnt born in America and had evidence to prove it. My how we forget.

Trump is racist! Trump hates the military! Trump is a rapist! Trump is colluding with Russia! Trump is orange man! Trump is bad! That's what I was getting at. 90% of people who don't like Trump can't give a legitimate reason why he shouldn't be president.
Well, the first four you mentioned are, imho, legitimate reasons for why someone shouldn't be president, but hey-ho.

Oh my God, he said herd mentality instead of herd immunity. Now I'm definitely voting for the guy who said almost 7,000 military members have died from covid, when it's actually 7, because he didn't know MI meant Michigan and not military, claimed there have been 120 million gun murders and can't do Q&A without a teleprompter. The guy can't even read a teleprompter without fucking it up, but I'm supposed to be outraged that Drumpf mixed up 2 common phrases. This is what the TDS megathread is for.

<Ellaria01>

Well, the first four you mentioned are, imho, legitimate reasons for why someone shouldn't be president, but hey-ho.
Trump's presidency was born out of xenophobia and racism about obama. These guys are hilarious.

Looks like Trump was pumped up with drugs for his shit show town hall. He is all sweaty and rambling again.
BTW based on current numbers "Herd Mentality" would cost the US 2 million lives.
Also Donny blamed Biden for not issuing a mask mandate which lead to this epic tweet.

Trump needs to stick to Fox and Friends or Hannity, because if he is not on state run media, to cover his lies it turns into a shit show.

If herd mentality drove away COVID, there would be 0 infected Trump supporters and Herman Cain would be alive today.

The thing about Biden not doing the mask mandate is waaaaaaaaaaay more retarded than him confusing herd immunity with herd mentality.

I don't think that was him confusing words. I think he was flat out saying if enough people don't believe in the disease, people will go on living as if it never was a problem.

Fucking hilarious Trump supporters have been trying to push the brain dead shit on Biden and in just a matter of days Trump is tweeting “lier” and can’t think of the word “immunity” during a 9 month pandemic. Derp!

Joe Biden has a thread for all of his gaffes.

Imagine if there was a thread for every time he misspoke

Yeah personally I'm more annoyed with him continually lying about having a healthcare plan to replace the ACA which he's trying to eliminate via lawsuit.

No Kidding.

Healthcare is 18% of the economy and it impacts 100% of the population.

Even before COVID hit, over 7 million fewer Americans had coverage thanks to his horseshit. Now, as many millions more become uninsured, he is still clawing away at the ACA. All the while he claims to have a plan- which he has shown no one- and no one in either the House or the Senate who would have to vote on it have seen it.

It's a disgrace.

Freudian slip, he wants a herd of sheep to support him

Can't stand trump, but I don't fault people for verbal gaffs... happens to everyone.

We know what he meant and it's scientifically correct, the question is how many will have to die or have life long complications before we reach herd mentality (immunity).

Back