Trump saved Israel from diplomatic ‘hit’ by Obama at UN, official in Jerusalem says

What "hit" did the Donald save Israel from?

The notion that the U.S. might object to Israel sending citizens outside it's recognized borders in order to settle the holy land and expel all non jews. Because only then, will god recognize them as the chosen people? And Trump's supporters, don't give two fucks about the fate of jews, but evangelicals believe that once these jews reclaim the holy land then, and only then, will jesus return and rapture us all. Killing billions, but he'll most certainly spare hardcore republicans who haven't even read the bible.

Just to be clear:

What exactly are Trump supporters proud of here, and what bullet did America just dodge?
I'll tell you what we didn't dodge, and that's an Israeli cumshot to our faces

The Alt-right was founded on a belief in the ZOG.

I'm not commenting on its legitimacy, or trumps beliefs, just simply that both these things can't be true.

You can't be a close ally to netanyahu, and aligned with the alt-right. It is oil and water.
Bannon is a hero to the alt-right and is a zionist.

Trump didn't save shit. Obama admin was not going to do anything even remotely unsatisfactory towards Israel. Ever since Bill Clinton, all US admins have been Israel appeasers.

I'll tell you what we didn't dodge, and that's an Israeli cumshot to our faces
You are saying some interesting things in your 2 posts.

Reminds me of this video where Michael Scheuer, EX CIA agent and tracker of bin Laden. He believes Isreal is not worth 1 USD or US life. A true non-interventionist.

Trump didn't save shit. Obama admin was not going to do anything even remotely unsatisfactory towards Israel. Ever since Bill Clinton, all US admins have been Israel appeasers.
People swear that trying to hold Israel accountable for something that the entire world agrees is illegal, is equal to Muslim calls for the annihilation of Israel.

These same right wingers complain all the time about African-Americans not being held accountable and the problem of other people constantly excusing them of their crimes when Israel is the ultimate dindu for the right wing

The Alt-right was founded on a belief in the ZOG.

I'm not commenting on its legitimacy, or trumps beliefs, just simply that both these things can't be true.

You can't be a close ally to netanyahu, and aligned with the alt-right. It is oil and water.
it's only oil and water if the latter is true...but it isn't.

So many anti-Semites in this thread and it's typically the same people that label this site "Sherfront."

Obama was about to show his true colors. Trump bless

"After Egypt withdraws anti-settlement resolution hours before vote, unnamed official tells Channel 2 that president-elect responded to Netanyahu call for help"

""Quote: According to Israel’s Channel 2, Egypt agreed to withdraw the resolution after President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi was sent “messages” by President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team urging him to do so.

I can remember presidential transitions back to 1960. I can't recall one where the incoming president was able to accomplish so much before coming into office both domestically (Carrier jobs) and in foreign affairs (killing this resolution).

Obama was already a lame duck. With one month to go, Trump has turned him into a dead one. If Trump can do this much as a president-elect, imagine what he will do as president."

^^^Top rated comment on Facebook comments.

TLDR

1) Obama was planning to throw Israel under the bus at the UN to sympathize with Palestinians and Muslim terrorism.

2)Trump transition team reached out to the Egyptians and warned them against going along with Obama's scheme.

3) The Egyptians back down fearing Trump once he is president. And listened to America. With Egypt out of the resolution the scheme fails.

4) Trump getting stuff done before even being officially president.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...ma-at-un-official-in-jerusalem-quoted-saying/

-What exactly did Trump do??? Ask Egypt to withdraw a resolution that Obama's ambassador was going to veto any way. LOL

-And how exactly was Obama planning on throwing Israel under the bus? Every resolution brought against Israel has been vetoed by the US. Maybe you guys think he's been waiting 8 yrs to unveil his master plan.

So many anti-Semites in this thread and it's typically the same people that label this site "Sherfront."

Right because being against war crimes = anti-semitism.

And its lovely to see how people that claim Trump is picking the best and claiming that Mattis is the most qualified secretary of defense completely ignore the fact that he is also quite anti-settlements.

Last edited:

That was 100% true in the pre-Trump era.

But now you have David Duke and the Stormfront crowd openly supporting and endorsing a guy that has vowed to "be Israel's best friend" and who has a grandchild raised Jewish.

Trump is making the impossible possible.

With an H. Zinn icon and "revolution" in your name I don't anybody takes you seriously. Are you a college Freshman?

Lol, I've been looking for a way to break this to you for a while.................

I'm your biological father, and your mom was a sweet piece.

Not so fast, my friends:

Obama Administration Allows UN Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlements To Pass

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-un-israel-settlements-abstain_us_585d627ee4b0eb58648632b5

14 for
0 against
1 abstention (the US)

The resolution, sponsored by New Zealand, Malaysia, Senegal, and Venezuela, passed with 14 countries in favor and the U.S. abstaining.

But they're all just irrational anti-Semites. Westerners, Asians, Africans, Latin Americans, somehow, for some reason they just all hate Jews.

This is a great day.

People swear that trying to hold Israel accountable for something that the entire world agrees is illegal, is equal to Muslim calls for the annihilation of Israel.

These same right wingers complain all the time about African-Americans not being held accountable and the problem of other people constantly excusing them of their crimes when Israel is the ultimate dindu for the right wing
Righties , including those of the Fox News, Breitbart , Limbaugh , Evangelical Christian , Michael Savage, Michael Reganb, Laura Ingram persuasion love to use the term "Cuck" to describe Liberals but they never acknowledge how much of a Cuck they are towards Israel.

I can't believe American's love pandering to a foreign government so much that it is a factor in how much we approve of te President

I wouldn't say shit if you made this comment in a thread about Trump helping America in some way but is sucking Israeli dick that important to you?

Well we don't have to sick them off but we don't need to kick them in the balls either.

Trump is not antisemitic so I don't know what you are getting at. He should be the most pro Israel and Jewish president ever. And the ZOG is a baseless conspiracy theory.

I believe in ZOG, but I also don't have a problem with it. Jewish people started out in the negative, and had to overcome a lot to get to this point.

I was watching a video the other day of a burka covered woman training her children to be suicide bombers. I couldn't believe this is how far Islam has come. Then I look at the Jewish culture, and see the emphasis on education and knowledge.

From what I see, Jewish people studied hard, and got jobs in legal, medical, and finance fields, and their cultural loyalty caused them to establish networks within existing governments. I don't think this is a bad thing, they're playing within the rules of their host cultures, and contributing as citizens. Every culture should be striving for this.

Back