Trump saved Israel from diplomatic ‘hit’ by Obama at UN, official in Jerusalem says

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by SouthoftheAndes, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

You're basically saying the same thing as me.

That said, i find some antisemitic jokes to be fucking hilarious.

2. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt Platinum Member

The South Park guys and Seth Mcfarland, get alot of credit in my book, because I can't take anti-semitism seriously. I guess on the one hand this could be a bad thing in that if their is a threat of Jewish death camps maybe it won't be taken seriously, but i think the more likely scenario is that when people hear someone fear mongering about the Pillars of Zion, that they just start laughing and thinking about Cartman calling Kyle a Jew.

3. Blackened

I hope Jewish posters don't take offense to this, but it's hilarious.

4. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt Platinum Member

Slapsticky I guess.

I just watched Christmas Critters episode of South Park last night, and I love how the whole absurdly offensive episode was a setup for Cartman telling a story about how Kyle was going to give birth to the anti-Christ.

Blood orgy!!

5. Blackened

Great episode. Woodland critter

6. Darkballs

Darkballs Black Belt

What "hit" did the Donald save Israel from?

The notion that the U.S. might object to Israel sending citizens outside it's recognized borders in order to settle the holy land and expel all non jews. Because only then, will god recognize them as the chosen people? And Trump's supporters, don't give two fucks about the fate of jews, but evangelicals believe that once these jews reclaim the holy land then, and only then, will jesus return and rapture us all. Killing billions, but he'll most certainly spare hardcore republicans who haven't even read the bible.

Just to be clear:

What exactly are Trump supporters proud of here, and what bullet did America just dodge?

Undying Poster and Sycho Sid like this.
  7. Is this an accomplishment for the U.S. or Israel? I'm confused.

Kuggk likes this.
  8. IppoMakanuchi

IppoMakanuchi Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Trump being Israel's lap dog is not something to celebrate.

Expect U.S. aid to Israel to quadruple at the very least.

Kuggk likes this.
  9. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

We could extend Obama some extra vacation time for a job well done. He could probably robo-pen some pardons from wherever. I bet he's thinking about how W felt while getting pushed out the door and disregarded.

10. Gervinho

Gervinho Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Its natural the only 2 apartheid nations would support each other back then.....The 2 most evil regimes

11. Both

12. JbModest

JbModest Brown Belt

Lol. Somebody needs a hug. I thought you were Leklok for a second. I guess you don't consider Saudi Arabia or North Korea competition for your idiotic and disingenuous statement.

JohnnyTowers likes this.
  13. JbModest

JbModest Brown Belt

I don't see what the end game is. Annexing the WB and Gaza will change the demographics of Israel. Expelling the Palestinians isn't an option.

14. Kuggk

Kuggk Purple Belt

How is this good?

15. lifelessheap

lifelessheap Silver Belt

With an H. Zinn icon and "revolution" in your name I don't anybody takes you seriously. Are you a college Freshman?

16. CableandThanos

CableandThanos Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

It's crazy as hell, all my peace not war liberal friends are wanting us to "do something" to russia for them hacking hillarys emails. I keep asking them what they want us to do and they can't really give an answer. Although one guy did say shoot down one of their airplanes. I was like WTF. So you want us to shoot down an airplane becuase they showed a political candidate doing everything she could to help fix and election and make it unfair to Bernie?

Are you upset that the Russians supposedly hacked us or that they showed what a shitty corrupt lying cunt she is?

17. How does this benefit Americans?

18. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Silver Belt

Trump is with Breitbart which was a website started by a Jew, to serve as a pro-Israel outlet, which has a base of operations in Israel.

There are some Neo-Nazi LARP'ers and trolls on the fringes of the internet that are also in support of Donald Trump, but this does not mean that Trump gives a damn about them or even knows who they are, atleast until the media started making a bigger deal of them than they were.

And it would not be a stretch that a Nazi would be in favour of Israel anyway. Even Hitler wanted to deport the Jews and allow them to migrate to a country of their own, until everything went to shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

19. HockeyBjj

HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Trump isn't alt right. The alt right just flocked to him because of some similarities

20. Undying Poster

Undying Poster Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I can't believe American's love pandering to a foreign government so much that it is a factor in how much we approve of te President

I wouldn't say shit if you made this comment in a thread about Trump helping America in some way but is sucking Israeli dick that important to you?