Trump saved Israel from diplomatic ‘hit’ by Obama at UN, official in Jerusalem says

Obama was about to show his true colors. Trump bless

"After Egypt withdraws anti-settlement resolution hours before vote, unnamed official tells Channel 2 that president-elect responded to Netanyahu call for help"

""Quote: According to Israel’s Channel 2, Egypt agreed to withdraw the resolution after President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi was sent “messages” by President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team urging him to do so.

I can remember presidential transitions back to 1960. I can't recall one where the incoming president was able to accomplish so much before coming into office both domestically (Carrier jobs) and in foreign affairs (killing this resolution).

Obama was already a lame duck. With one month to go, Trump has turned him into a dead one. If Trump can do this much as a president-elect, imagine what he will do as president."

^^^Top rated comment on Facebook comments.

TLDR

1) Obama was planning to throw Israel under the bus at the UN to sympathize with Palestinians and Muslim terrorism.

2)Trump transition team reached out to the Egyptians and warned them against going along with Obama's scheme.

3) The Egyptians back down fearing Trump once he is president. And listen to America. With Egypt out the scheme fails.

4) Trump getting stuff done before even being officially president.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...ma-at-un-official-in-jerusalem-quoted-saying/

I remember in the summer you were a big supporter of Clinton. Nice to see you are one of the few that realize the election is over and not posting garbage propaganda smearing someone.

"Alt-right" is some obscure term nobody had heard about before a few months ago. Hillary's campaign re-appropriated the term and used it to smear Trump supporters and try to link them to neo-Nazis and other unsavoury fringe groups. I can't believe people are so stupid that they can't see it.

Yea its a very few white supremacist, then there is the online trolls and anti-establishment like right wingers who get lumped into the alt-right for some stupid reason.

Alt right are conservatives who disagree with establishment republicans. It's a shorthand term to differentiate people from Jeb bush and mitt Romney

thats how the term started, so "alt right" people are like "ok you can call us that." Then the left focused in on the worst people of a HUGE spectrum that ranges from storm front to ron Paul and tried to define all alt right people under this banner. It's another one of the lefts tactics of labeling and then redefining the label to fit their agenda.

An analogy would be like if you had a green shirt on. So I said "hey you have a green shirt, you are a green shirt wearer." You're like "cool, I am a green shirt wearer then." Then I say "holy fuck hitler and Stalin are also green shortbread wearers, here's proof of them wearing green shirts!! You associate with a group that includes hitler and Stalin! Why haven't you condemned them yet?!?!"

I am guilty of that. I voted Hillary

I hate Trumps domestic policy picks but am pleased with his foreign policy and foreign affairs and ability to make deals. I hope he delivers on Trade.

He said he would surround himself with the best people.

Trump is going to run this Presidency like a business and it scares the hell out of the establishment.

I'm a Zionist but increasing the number of settlements is completely counterproductive.

Israel has a history with supporting the South African apartheid gov't. Even going as far as helping them develop a nuclear program and opposing sanctions in the 80's. Bibi even cancelled going to Mandela's funeral.

Read about Mandela he was a racist douche/turd.

You seem sensitive to the idea that white supremacists believe in the ZOG. Is that an uncomfortable truth for you?

Because it is false and because some of the main antisemitism and hatred of Jews comes from people who naively believe that Jews are against ethno-nationalism or against self determination of all people except Jews.

Extreme white supremacists and some people in the Alt-right falsely believe that Jews want the entire world to race mix and hate ethnic pride. Or they claim that Jews are plotting to destroy the white race to rule over nonwhites. Or they claim that not only are Jews doing all of this stuff but that all Jews are apart of some international cabal.

In other words you promoting the lie that the entire Alt-right is racist and antisemitic only seeks to reinforce hatred of the Alt-right. And antisemitism or potential antisemitism in members in the Alt-right. Who then have it pounded in their head that Jews are against their own self determination which isn't true. White nationalist in the Alt-right movement need to realize that Jews collectively speaking are not their enemies buy can even be allies (since there are Jewish white nationalists and Jews in the Alt-right movement). Forcing the alt-right inward and bashing them does not help. We need constructive dialogue and all face a common enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously love trump but I would prefer to distance from Israel

fair enough but why?

Do you also want to distance from the UK or Turkey? What about Australia?

I'm a Zionist but increasing the number of settlements is completely counterproductive.

I don't see how. A Palestinian state can exist in Jordan and in Gaza under Egyptian rule.

Or the Israelis give can a piece of the West Bank to the Palestinians but make sure it borders Jordan. All past attempts have failed because of the Palestinian leadership not the Israelis.

Obama was about to show his true colors. Trump bless

"After Egypt withdraws anti-settlement resolution hours before vote, unnamed official tells Channel 2 that president-elect responded to Netanyahu call for help"

""Quote: According to Israel’s Channel 2, Egypt agreed to withdraw the resolution after President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi was sent “messages” by President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team urging him to do so.

I can remember presidential transitions back to 1960. I can't recall one where the incoming president was able to accomplish so much before coming into office both domestically (Carrier jobs) and in foreign affairs (killing this resolution).

Obama was already a lame duck. With one month to go, Trump has turned him into a dead one. If Trump can do this much as a president-elect, imagine what he will do as president."

^^^Top rated comment on Facebook comments.

TLDR

1) Obama was planning to throw Israel under the bus at the UN to sympathize with Palestinians and Muslim terrorism.

2)Trump transition team reached out to the Egyptians and warned them against going along with Obama's scheme.

3) The Egyptians back down fearing Trump once he is president. And listen to America. With Egypt out the scheme fails.

4) Trump getting stuff done before even being officially president.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...ma-at-un-official-in-jerusalem-quoted-saying/

Trump already did more than Obama has done in 8 years and he isn't even President. He made peace with Russia for gods sake!

There is some reason why Russia is always the enemy in video games and in movies but all of the Russian people I have met have been really nice and the most patriotic Americans you can find.

Our soldiers fought and died next to Russians in WW2 and they had a dick as a leader after that. Well, we had Obama so who are we to complain.

Liberals should all embrace this. Lets be friends not enemies.

The Alt-right was founded on a belief in the ZOG.

I'm not commenting on its legitimacy, or trumps beliefs, just simply that both these things can't be true.

You can't be a close ally to netanyahu, and aligned with the alt-right. It is oil and water.
Meh, is it nationalist Jews like Netanyahu that caused the refugee crisis and fund Islamic and domestic terrorism or is it international Jews like Soros?

It's not so contradictory to those of us that see the international elements as the problem.

As for the "antisemitic" things I say... I too am a Zionist. I support Israel.

The alt-right tends to make mistakes as seeing "Jews" as the problem. Completely ignoring the fact that Bibi is a nationalist and has largely been a force of good.
I honestly do believe there is something to the "international banker" problem Hitler was warning about, as evidenced in the wikileaks in the form of Soros and the people pushing our immigration policies in the U.S. It's a shame you can't even mention the push for international communism or you'll be labeled an "antisemite", despite all the evidence.

So I'm a bit of a Zionist as I support Nationalism and the Jews right to their homeland, a bit of a Jewish Supremacist (as far as their ethnic skills in mathematics and language), and a bit of an antisemite (as I believe there are international elements that are largely Jewish that are trying to either destroy the world or conquer it).

Last edited:
Meh, is it nationalist Jews like Netanyahu that caused the refugee crisis and fund Islamic and domestic terrorism or is it international Jews like Soros?

It's not so contradictory to those of us that see the international elements as the problem.

From the stornfronters view it is Rothschild funded Zionism.

I mean there is such a thing as strange bedfellows and all, but with people with a belief that the problem in the world is a Zionist occupied government, it is difficult to imagine having a long holding alliance with Zionists.

Read about Mandela he was a racist douche/turd.

Because it is false and because some of the main antisemitism and hatred of Jews comes from people who naively believe that Jews are against ethno-nationalism or against self determination of all people except Jews.

Extreme white supremacists and some people in the Alt-right falsely believe that Jews want the entire world to race mix and hate ethnic pride. Or they claim that Jews are plotting to destroy the white race to rule over nonwhites. Or they claim that not only are Jews doing all of this stuff but that all Jews are apart of some international cabal.

In other words you promoting the lie that the entire Alt-right is racist and antisemitic only seeks to reinforce hatred of the Alt-right. And antisemitism or potential antisemitism in members in the Alt-right. Who then have it pounded in their head that Jews are against their own self determination which isn't true. White nationalist in the Alt-right movement need to realize that Jews collectively speaking are not their enemies buy can even be allies (since there are Jewish white nationalists and Jews in the Alt-right movement). Forcing the alt-right inward and bashing them does not help. We need constructive dialogue and all face a common enemy.

I think the problem we are having here is with the definition of the alt-right. I'm not using the media smear Trump definition, I am using the definition from where the term was first coined, which was in the white supremacist circles.

Let's stop talking about the alt-right as the media uses it.

There are people in this country that identify as both alt-right and white supremacists, they believe in the ZOG and make absolutely no apology or secret about what they believe.

fair enough but why?

Do you also want to distance from the UK or Turkey? What about Australia?

I don't see how. A Palestinian state can exist in Jordan and in Gaza under Egyptian rule.

Or the Israelis give can a piece of the West Bank to the Palestinians but make sure it borders Jordan. All past attempts have failed because of the Palestinian leadership not the Israelis.

i think our israeli alliance is a bigger cost than a benefit. we give them a ton of money each year and they demand more as apology when we do stuff they dont like. it is a huge mark against us for the rest of the region. i also cannot get past the fact that they sold our military technology to the chinese, which we gave to them as a gift, just because they are our ally

anytime i ask why we are allies with them, i am told "they are our only allies in the region." but that doesnt say why they are our allies, despite not really being a great strategic ally, what weve done is partnered with the most hated person at the party and then cling to them because everyone else hates us for it

There are nationalist Jews in Europe even Jewish white nationalists. Some even surround Putin himself who many regard as not part of the multicultural, mass immigration, self hating "globalist" soros inspired 'cabal'. For example, Chabad leaders in Hungary even support Viktor Orban and his ethno-nationalist inspired policies. Meanwhile, Chabad in Germany tends to support immigration. So obviously there is no connected agenda, (OR maybe there is and maybe some nations receive different programming) it just depends on how cooky you want to get with a Jewish conspiracy. In any case though you will notice vast differences in what Jewish communities tend to support in a variety of nations.

As for the "antisemitic" things I say... I too am a Zionist. I support Israel.

The alt-right tends to make mistakes as seeing "Jews" as the problem. Completely ignoring the fact that Bibi is a nationalist and has largely been a force of good.
I honestly do believe there is something to the "international banker" problem Hitler was warning about, as evidenced in the wikileaks in the form of Soros and the people pushing our immigration policies in the U.S. It's a shame you can't even mention the push for international communism or you'll be labeled an "antisemite", despite all the evidence.

So I'm a bit of a Zionist as I support Nationalism and the Jews right to their homeland, a bit of a Jewish Supremacist (as far as their ethnic skills in mathematics and language), and a bit of an antisemite (as I believe there are international elements that are largely Jewish that are trying to either destroy the world or conquer it).

1) There are Jewish white nationalists look them up

2) There are many Jews in the Alt-right movement, and even Jewish neocons have been in favor of deportations, and border fencing. Remember it was under Bush Jr, that Neocons (which often gets used to refer to jewish neocons) pushed for a border fence and built 700 miles worth of fencing.

3) It is nice that you are able to see the difference within the Jewish community. The notion that all Jews act the same and are all behind some Internationalist, mass immigration movement to destroy Europe and European people is false.

4) Netanyahu and members from his coalition government have met many times with right-wing leaders in Europe. They seem to have ZERO opposition to working with them. Going further as well, the Israelis were the top ally of White South Africa, so once again there is proof that NOT ALL Jews opposed white state in South Africa for whites. And there are many other examples, for example look up Israeli-Serbian relations. While the USA shit all over Serbian integrity, Israelis have understood their plight and not been against Serb nationalism. In Israel as well there are statues thanking the Red Army for saving Jews during the holocaust.

From the stormfronters view it is Rothschild funded Zionism.

I mean there is such a thing as strange bedfellows and all, but with people with a belief that the problem in the world is a Zionist occupied government, it is difficult to imagine having a long holding alliance with Zionists.

fixed.

Yeah the people of Stormfront seem more rabid and illogical in their anti-semitism.

I think the problem we are having here is with the definition of the alt-right. I'm not using the media smear Trump definition, I am using the definition from where the term was first coined, which was in the white supremacist circles.

Let's stop talking about the alt-right as the media uses it.

There are people in this country that identify as both alt-right and white supremacists, they believe in the ZOG and make absolutely no apology or secret about what they believe.

Show me the original history of the word Alt-right. I can't help but believe that you feel you are caught in a corner and you are going to continue to wrongly argue that the Alt-right is how Stormfront identities itself. I don't believe it does.

There are nationalist Jews in Europe even Jewish white nationalists. Some even surround Putin himself who many regard as not part of the multicultural, mass immigration, self hating "globalist" soros inspired 'cabal'. For example, Chabad leaders in Hungary even support Viktor Orban and his ethno-nationalist inspired policies. Meanwhile, Chabad in Germany tends to support immigration. So obviously there is no connected agenda, (OR maybe there is and maybe some nations receive different programming) it just depends on how cooky you want to get with a Jewish conspiracy. In any case though you will notice vast differences in what Jewish communities tend to support in a variety of nations.

1) There are Jewish white nationalists look them up

2) There are many Jews in the Alt-right movement, and even Jewish neocons have been in favor of deportations, and border fencing. Remember it was under Bush Jr, that Neocons (which often gets used to refer to jewish neocons) pushed for a border fence and built 700 miles worth of fencing.

3) It is nice that you are able to see the difference within the Jewish community. The notion that all Jews act the same and are all behind some Internationalist, mass immigration movement to destroy Europe and European people is false.

4) Netanyahu and members from his coalition government have met many times with right-wing leaders in Europe. They seem to have ZERO opposition to working with them. Going further as well, the Israelis were the top ally of White South Africa, so once again there is proof that NOT ALL Jews opposed white state in South Africa for whites. And there are many other examples, for example look up Israeli-Serbian relations. While the USA shit all over Serbian integrity, Israelis have understood their plight and not been against Serb nationalism. In Israel as well there are statues thanking the Red Army for saving Jews during the holocaust.

fixed.

Yeah the people of Stormfront seem more rabid and illogical in their anti-semitism.

Show me the original history of the word Alt-right. I can't help but believe that you feel you are caught in a corner and you are going to continue to wrongly argue that the Alt-right is how Stormfront identities itself. I don't believe it does.

Richard B. Spencer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 11, 1978) is an American white nationalist, known for promoting white supremacist views.[2][3][4] He is president of the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist think-tank, and Washington Summit Publishers, an independent publishing firm. Spencer has stated that he rejects the description of white supremacist, and describes himself as an identitarian.[5][6] He advocates for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and calls for "peaceful ethnic cleansing" to halt the "deconstruction" of European culture.

Spencer and others have said that he created the term "alt-right",[7] a term he considers a movement about white identity.[8][9][10]

Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[10][11] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi. Spencer and his organization drew considerable media attention in the weeks following the 2016 presidential election, where, in response to his cry "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!", a number of his supporters gave the Nazi salute similar to the Sieg Heil chant used at the Nazis' mass rallies. Spencer has defended their conduct, stating that the Nazi salute was given in a spirit of "irony and exuberance"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

Back