Trump saved Israel from diplomatic ‘hit’ by Obama at UN, official in Jerusalem says

S

SouthoftheAndes

Obama was about to show his true colors. Trump bless

"After Egypt withdraws anti-settlement resolution hours before vote, unnamed official tells Channel 2 that president-elect responded to Netanyahu call for help"

""Quote: According to Israel’s Channel 2, Egypt agreed to withdraw the resolution after President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi was sent “messages” by President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team urging him to do so.

I can remember presidential transitions back to 1960. I can't recall one where the incoming president was able to accomplish so much before coming into office both domestically (Carrier jobs) and in foreign affairs (killing this resolution).

Obama was already a lame duck. With one month to go, Trump has turned him into a dead one. If Trump can do this much as a president-elect, imagine what he will do as president."

^^^Top rated comment on Facebook comments.

TLDR

1) Obama was planning to throw Israel under the bus at the UN to sympathize with Palestinians and Muslim terrorism.

2)Trump transition team reached out to the Egyptians and warned them against going along with Obama's scheme.

3) The Egyptians back down fearing Trump once he is president. And listened to America. With Egypt out of the resolution the scheme fails.

4) Trump getting stuff done before even being officially president.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...ma-at-un-official-in-jerusalem-quoted-saying/

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe people were actually picking Hillary over this guy

I can't believe people were actually picking Hillary over this guy

I am guilty of that. I voted Hillary

I hate Trumps domestic policy picks but am pleased with his foreign policy and foreign affairs and ability to make deals. I hope he delivers on Trade.

I don't get it. So Trump is with the alt-right, who all seem to believe in the ZOG, but somehow is in bed with Israel.

I don't get it. So Trump is with the alt-right, who all seem to believe in the ZOG, but somehow is in bed with Israel.

Trump is not antisemitic so I don't know what you are getting at. He should be the most pro Israel and Jewish president ever. And the ZOG is a baseless conspiracy theory.

Trump is not antisemitic so I don't know what you are getting at. He should be the most pro Israel and Jewish president ever. And the ZOG is a baseless conspiracy theory.

The Alt-right was founded on a belief in the ZOG.

I'm not commenting on its legitimacy, or trumps beliefs, just simply that both these things can't be true.

You can't be a close ally to netanyahu, and aligned with the alt-right. It is oil and water.

The Alt-right was founded on a belief in the ZOG.

I'm not commenting on its legitimacy, or trumps beliefs, just simply that both these things can't be true.

You can't be a close ally to netanyahu, and aligned with the alt-right. It is oil and water.

The Alt-right doesn't mean ZOG where are you getting that from? ??

Breitbart according to Steve Bannon is a face or image of the Alt-right and is Breitbart antisemitic with the ZOG conspiracy theory bullshit?

No it isn't.

And FYI there are many Jewish white nationalists and Jews in the Alt-right. This notion that Jews are globalists or can't be apart of the Alt-right or WN is antisemitic.

The Alt-right doesn't mean ZOG where are you getting that from? ??

Breitbart according to Steve Bannon is a face or image of the Alt-right and is Breitbart antisemitic with the ZOG conspiracy theory bullshit?

No it isn't.

And FYI there are many Jewish white nationalists and Jews in the Alt-right. This notion that Jews are globalists or can't be apart of the Alt-right or WN is antisemitic.

Breitbart isn't the alt-right my friend. storm front is the alt-right, and yes the vast majority of stornfronters believe in the ZOG.

"Alt-right" is some obscure term nobody had heard about before a few months ago. Hillary's campaign re-appropriated the term and used it to smear Trump supporters and try to link them to neo-Nazis and other unsavoury fringe groups. I can't believe people are so stupid that they can't see it.

Breitbart isn't the alt-right my friend. storm front is the alt-right, and yes the vast majority of stornfronters believe in the ZOG.

Where are you getting these definitions from?

Why are you following the mainstream media lies? I'd consider even Drudge report to be the Alt-right. It is disingenuous to label the entire alt-right as racist or white supremacist. So why exactly are you running with the lies as promoted by $hillary and her team?

By the way Stormfront doesn't identity it self ad the 'Alt-right'

"Alt-right" is some obscure term nobody had heard about before a few months ago. Hillary's campaign re-appropriated the term and used it to smear Trump supporters and try to link them to neo-Nazis and other unsavoury fringe groups. I can't believe people are so stupid that they can't see it.

This is the truth.

Trump isn't in the "alt-right" and no alt right person had any reason to believe Trump would shit on Israel considering he often praised them on the trail.

Personally I preferred Obamas disdain for them but it wasn't worth the rest of the Obama package.

Where are you getting these definitions from?

Why are you following the mainstream media lies? I'd consider even Drudge report to be the Alt-right. It is disingenuous to label the entire alt-right as racist or white supremacist. So why exactly are you running with the lies as promoted by $hillary and her team?

By the way Stormfront doesn't identity it self ad the 'Alt-right'

This is the truth.

The mainstream lies are that dredge or Breitbart are the alt-right. They are just right leaning media.

Whoever stornfronters are a part of believes in the ZOG.

Mattis won't get in the way since the rest of the Trump cabinet and administration is stacked with pro Israel supporters. Including most importantly Trump himself.

I guess hateful guys like yourself will need to find something else. Huh? Mr negative in every thread. My god your life huh?

So you think Mattis is wrong?

Back