Trump rumored to declare premature victory. Go with election night results

why would all the cheaters miraculously bring them in late though? why is that the assumption? what is easier about bringing them in late rather than early? do you think everyone who is unbiased goes home at 9 on election night or something?
Don't take that cat very serious. He is a troll

Oh and I thought CNN and co didn't report on baseless accusations, or does that only apply when it might hurt Biden?

why would all the cheaters miraculously bring them in late though? why is that the assumption? what is easier about bringing them in late rather than early? do you think everyone who is unbiased goes home at 9 on election night or something?

No point busting out the fraud if you don't desperately need it. I don't nessicarily think there is any fraud but people will be suspicious if late votes manage to flip vital areas either way

Trump should not declare victory on election night. It is the wrong thing to do.

No point busting out the fraud if you don't desperately need it. I don't nessicarily think there is any fraud but people will be suspicious if late votes manage to flip vital areas either way
Guess you disagree with the GOP and Trump constant crying about voter fraud and agree with the democrats there.

what if the "late votes" are late in the typical way though? like every year? can you make any allowances for that? and can you make allowances for the record number of mail in votes due to corona virus?

also this is not what the GOP says so why do you have a different position than them?

what if the "late votes" are late in the typical way though? like every year? can you make any allowances for that? and can you make allowances for the record number of mail in votes due to corona virus?

also this is not what the GOP says so why do you have a different position than them?

The large number mail in votes create potential for confusion and the opportunity for or perception of fraud.

Why do I have a different position than the GOP? Maybe because I have a brain and can think for myself. This might be a foreign concept to you but that's not my problem.

They've extended the deadlines for some people, which is ridiculous. I don't agree with any late votes especially when they don't even have to be postmarked before election day. And then the Dems will "find" more votes
Lol what a lunatic

Allocation of scarce resources.

im thinking this is accurate. still what do you say about posters in this very thread and on this site that would and do support trump doing something worse like declaring victory on election night before all the votes are counted?

also what do you think about trump saying the quote below? is it really that fearful for people to wonder what he might do when he says things like this?

"The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged. Remember that. It’s the only way we’re going to lose this election, so we have to be very careful."

He can declare it a win as much as he wants, if he loses he'll still step down. Maybe he'll write a book about what went wrong, and how he got robbed, like Hilldawg did; make bank. Maybe a few riots take place, so what? Democrats love those.

It's definitely fearful, because in order for you to even believe it possible, you have to think he has enough loyal support amongst the military, populace, etc, to even pull such an insane thing off, constitution be damned.

The Democrats still claim election rigging is real, but now Trump saying it gives you reason to panic? Meh.

Last edited:
That's so crazy that someone would want to go by election night results instead of waiting another week for all the bullshit late votes to be counted. I bet a lot of votes will be "found" if he is ahead on election night.
It could literally take MONTHS until all the 'votes' are found.

Networks Pledge Caution for an Election Night Like No Other

"Batches of ballots that will be counted at different times, depending on the swing state. Twitter gadflies and foreign agents intent on sowing confusion. A president who has telegraphed for months that he may not accept results he deems unfavorable.

Television executives overseeing this year’s election night broadcasts are facing big challenges. And the world will be watching.

“Frankly, the well-being of the country depends on us being cautious, disciplined and unassailably correct,” said Noah Oppenheim, the NBC News president. “We are committed to getting this right.”

In interviews, the men and women in charge of network news coverage — the platform that tens of millions of Americans will turn to on Tuesday to make sense of a confusing vote count and learn the future of their country — made similar pledges."

Networks Pledge Caution for an Election Night Like No Other (yahoo.com)

I'd like to see ALL news outlets do this, but I know that the partisans will rear their heads. Just call balls and strikes, please?

Correct, but I expect many cases of voter suppression in aid of Republicans will be uncovered over the next 6 months or so. Funny how that won't put a dent in their self-righteousness, or so I predict.

He should probably concede the election if he wins the in person and early voting and save the dems the trouble of having to magically find the exact number of ballots in the trunks of cars, lost in the mail etc.

If he loses he'll step down and pursue appeals much like the Democrats did for Hillary, at worst.

The dictator/fascist talk has always been pure and utter hysterics, put forth by leftist alarmists, fear mongers, and the frightful.
This. You saw how soft he was during the riots/protests. Calling him a fascist is and always has been a ridiculous statement

Back