Trump rolls back Michelle Obama lunch program on her birthday...

I have a daughter in school right now.

I'm talking about from your time compared to the present.

my niece & my nephew are very picky eaters & they take packed lunches with them, but there are days when they opt to eat school lunches, & they usually always bring back the packaged apple slices, carrots & those fucking awesome Ocean Spray cranberry treats. definitely an upgrade from my time during school.

I was still in school 30 years ago. My school had a salad bar. *shrug*

Cool, you had a salad bar in high school. I didn't, and the school lunches were absolute shit. Now we've shared our anecdotal experiences, good talk.

the timing is clearly to spite Michelle, but make no mistake, somewhere out there, someone or a group of people are celebrating because unhealthier shitty food is far less expensive than preparing healthier food. this is all about money.
i dont know - lentils and rice and beans and oats are cheap to cook with, and very healthy when mixed with vegetables.

anyways, this is funny because he is spiting Mike, but its also backwards and dumb.

Yeah like that orange fat fuck knows anything about healthy eating. He sweats diabetes.

Cool, you had a salad bar in high school. I didn't, and the school lunches were absolute shit. Now we've shared our anecdotal experiences, good talk.
Stop being pissy. Taking this personally speaks volumes. Why do I have a feeling you're more upset because of Obama than the children?

Trump supporters think fruits and vegetables are foods of Satan

Stop being pissy. Taking this personally speaks volumes.

Lol you're posting like a woman. Are you mad because I made fun of the OP? Get the sand out of your clit.

Philosophically, I disagree with anyone who wants school lunch to be less healthy but realistically there's nothing I can do about it. I pack my kids' lunches every day because only an idiot or poor person would let them eat that garbage they serve at school, pre-, post-, or during Obama.

Why do I have a feeling you're more upset because of Obama than the children?

Because you're projecting your obsession with Obama on me.

What does it being her birthday have to do with it, you think he gives a fuck when her birthday is...

Trump_clemson-e1547564023962.jpg

The irony that the fast food president is losing his supports to heart disease is.. delicious. Hope it hurts.

Trump seems like the kind of person who thinks two Drake's fruit pies count as a serving a fruit.

Doesn't sound like that big of a change. Just says they can swap out fruit for something else for breakfast and are a little more flexible with vegetable requirements for some meals. Too much fruit really isn't that great for you. Not that big of a deal either way.
US school lunches are still crap. Basically any and all help has been bad for schools in general. It just makes things worse.

while the cafeterias serve pizza puffs burgers and giant cookies..
It's all relative man! If you've got hot dogs, ice cream, and pizza as your lunch choices, pizza is obviously the healthiest option!

Back