Trump rolls back Michelle Obama lunch program on her birthday...

No, but I have three teenagers 19, 18 and 16. Her plans were retarded from the get and what you ended up with was kids dumping trays of food they didn't want because it was shit. My kids mostly pack, but they said her meals were hot garbage and nobody ate them or ate one portion and dumped the rest and bought other snacks to fill the void. Complete waste.
Fair answer. Nobody would have questioned you if you put that in the OP.

I love how dumbasses blame Michelle Obama for red states being shitty.

I live in a blue state, our school lunches are awful also. This is a problem that goes beyond political lines.

Although those square pizza things are still amazing somehow. Probably 90% filler, but still.

Trump's a fat fuck and his voters are too. Makes sense he would do that.

OIP.Q7jjcd5eqTo9wh0Rw-qfMQHaE8

Trump rolls back Michelle Obama lunch program on her birthday...

<{anton}>

Awesome job by the POTUS. Long overdue, IMO.

Millions of kids say : "THANK YOU, MR. TRUMP! WE CAN EAT REAL FOOD AGAIN! YAAAY!"

I'd have to see the waste statistics. It might actually be a good move, if kids are just wasting shit that they don't want to eat. Give it to people who want it.

I wouldn't even give Michelle's "Food" to animals. <{1-17}>

Who in their right mind would want to eat that shit?

Yup everyone knows the problem with school lunches is too much fruit being served due to Obama.
Huh?

The problem with school lunches is that they're gross and this rule just made more expensive trash to be thrown away because you can't serve gross shit to kids while you have vending machines in the same cafeteria or allow them to bring their own. They didn't ban fruit, they just aren't forcing it on people every day anymore.

@PHATV is just happy this will help ensure future generations will be as fat and unhealthy as him.

Misery loves company and all that
Meh, may as well not feed them at all if they're going to get gross food. Kids weren't eating that shit.

Meh, may as well not feed them at all if they're going to get gross food. Kids weren't eating that shit.

Kids weren't eating the shit before this either, unless the kid is super hungry or it's pizza.

School lunches have tasted like dogshit since forever, I can't even imagine why someone would celebrate them being allowed to be less healthy dogshit.

Kids weren't eating the shit before this either, unless the kid is super hungry or it's pizza.

School lunches have tasted like dogshit since forever, I can't even imagine why someone would celebrate them being allowed to be less healthy dogshit.
It was wildly unpopular. Its tough to find any support for it from anyone who isn't an obvious Obama cheerleader. I'd prefer my kid eat SOMETHING as opposed to nothing and it sounds like kids liked this even less than what they got before.

It was wildly unpopular. Its tough to find any support for it from anyone who isn't an obvious Obama cheerleader. I'd prefer my kid eat SOMETHING as opposed to nothing and it sounds like kids liked this even less than what they got before.

Healthy options being unpopular with kids? You don't say!

A responsible parent would pack a healthy lunch for their kids. School lunches have always been extremely unhealthy. Only an obvious racist would be cheering for school lunches to be less healthy cause Obama.

Healthy options being unpopular with kids? You don't say!

Maybe next time man up and tell your kids to eat their healthy options instead of crying for their corn dogs back.
Settle down and stop with the assumptions. The food was disgusting by almost all accounts. I'm not forcing my kid to eat crap like that in the name of Michelle Obama. This is a stupid thing to get so riled about.
I generally sent my daughter to school with lunch prepared at home, BTW and honestly, I don't really recall school lunch being all that unhealthy before this nonsense anyway.

Picture this...

You JUST won a Championship. You get invited to the WH for a meal and it's probably the ONLY time you'll ever be there to dine. You get served something that you can get in nearly any city on the face of the modern world.

<{katwhu}>

Settle down and stop with the assumptions. The food was disgusting by almost all accounts. I'm not forcing my kid to eat crap like that in the name of Michelle Obama. This is a stupid thing to get so riled about.
I generally sent my daughter to school with lunch prepared at home, BTW and honestly, I don't really recall school lunch being all that unhealthy before this nonsense anyway.

yeah but you're like way, way older than most of us on here aren't you?

school food was atrocious, overall, with the occasional treats here & there.

they had these orange icy pops or whatever the fuck that came in this triangular shaped goodness. & then we'd get these soggy ass sandwiches called "cheese steakums" which was really flavored wet cardboard between bread & cheese haha

Settle down yourself, champ. Or better yet, educate yourself. If you were unaware of how unhealthy school lunches have been for the past 30+ years, either your knowledge of nutrition is abysmal or you are a senior citizen.

yeah but you're like way, way older than most of us on here aren't you?

school food was atrocious, overall, with the occasional treats here & there.

they had these orange icy pops or whatever the fuck that came in this triangular shaped goodness. & then we'd get these soggy ass sandwiches called "cheese steakums" which was really flavored wet cardboard between bread & cheese haha
I have a daughter in school right now.

Settle down yourself, champ. Or better yet, educate yourself. If you were unaware of how unhealthy school lunches have been for the past 30+ years, either your knowledge of nutrition is abysmal or you are a senior citizen.
I was still in school 30 years ago. My school had a salad bar. *shrug*

Back