Social Trump Retweets Video With Man Chanting White Power

Anyone that believes that he would have done this on purpose considering all that's going on right now has donkey brains.
You may not like him, you may want people to perceive this as intentional because you want him out of office, but to actually believe he did this on purpose is just plain dumb.
Really? I’d say it’s the opposite and that anyone who discounts the possibility that this was intentional is being naive. This is straight out of the White Nationalists playbook. It’s just like the frog or the ok hand gesture. It’s a childish game of “I’m not touching you” but this time he overplayed his hand. Tactics like this are cheap and cowardly when done by grown ass men but its especially pathetic when the leader of the greatest country in the world is posting white power videos and pretending like it’s no big deal. Imagine a scandal like this if it was any other president. The bar has been lowered so much for him yet he just can’t get his fat ass over it. Imagine if as president all you have to do is watch tv play golf and don’t post white power videos on social media but you somehow fuck that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I’d say it’s the opposite and that anyone who discounts the possibility that this was intentional is being naive. This is straight out of the White Nationalists playbook. It’s just like the frog or the ok hand gesture. It’s a childish game of “I’m not touching you” but this time he overplayed his hand. Tactics like this are cheap and cowardly when done by grown ass men but its especially pathetic when the leader of the greatest country in the world is posting white power videos and pretending like it’s no big deal. Imagine a scandal like this if it was any other president. The bar has been lowered so much for him yet he just can’t get his fat ass over it. Imagine if if as president all you have to do is watch tv play golf and don’t post white power videos on social media but you somehow fuck that up.

Well the choices are:

1) He's grossly negligent-incompetent and didn't vet his retweet
2) He's sending out a dog whistle to his base

I'm still not sure myself.

If a person can get promoted to professor at Cambridge University for saying white lives don’t matter and liking a tweet saying white people need to be purged from society the president should be able to retweet some jag off yelling white power.
So you're saying the President of the United States should be able to be anti Black in a nation built by Black Americans at that?

Has anyone brought up the fact it took like three hours for the White House to get ahold of him about it because he put his phone done while he was golfing?

Trump endorsing white supremacy isn't particularly shocking. But the leader of the country ignoring his own staff for three hours during massive unrest, a broken economy, and a pandemic only illustrates that either he wants out, or is wildly unfit to lead.

Or it took 3 hours for Lindsay Graham to convince him to take it down lol

........ but its especially pathetic when the leader of the greatest country in the world is posting white power videos and pretending like it’s no big deal. ......

Lolwut ?
By what measure ? By whom ? Self certifying doesn’t count.

The only thing you guys lead is in military power and as somewhere where people would like to go to make money, but even that is changing.
These 2 parameters in themselves don’t make “the greatest country in the world”. If you guys ever had that title it can only inarguably be from WW2 up to the 60s.

As of now, America is a global laughing stock. More so than it’s ever been in its entire history.

Look at this retard
I do have a low iq

Sorry for not looking for the worst in every situation. Sorry for believing people can make dumb mistakes. Sorry for not being retarded enough to believe he would do that on purpose while trying to get reelected.

Lolwut ?
By what measure ? By whom ? Self certifying doesn’t count.

The only thing you guys lead is in military power and as somewhere where people would like to go to make money, but even that is changing.
These 2 parameters in themselves don’t make “the greatest country in the world”. If you guys ever had that title it can only inarguably be from WW2 up to the 60s.

As of now, America is a global laughing stock. More so than it’s ever been in its entire history.
I’m going to being lighting up an M-80 for you in a few days here . I’ll have my kids chanting U S A in the background. It’s gonna be great. Were going to cook beef and corn on the grill.
Wherever in the-world you are I hope you are loving your life as much as I am in the goat country.

I do have a low iq

Don’t let that stop you from living you’re dreams.

Sorry for not looking for the worst in every situation.

LIke not looking at the guy screaming white power. Yes without that it’s a very nice video.
oSorry for believing people can make dumb mistakes.

We all believe he makes dumb mistakes. But some are dumber than others.

Sorry for not being retarded enough to believe he would do that on purpose while trying to get reelected.

Don’t sell yourself short.

I’m going to being lighting up an M-80 for you in a few days here . I’ll have my kids chanting U S A in the background. It’s gonna be great. Were going to cook beef and corn on the grill.
Wherever in the-world you are I hope you are loving your life as much as I am in the goat country.

No, don’t get me wrong. National pride is a good thing. Patriotism. True patriotism. Not this warped racist closed minded ignorance that the Republicans toss around.

But yeah, it’s no GOAT country, buddy. No objective world agency says that. Unless you think it’s a global conspiracy where they somehow love you guys but hate you too.

You enjoy your degrading standards beef n corn, air n water and record national debt. Where you all get a good cornholing from Big Pharma, banks, hospitals, schools, massive crime, weekly spree shootings, recessions, etc etc

I’ll enjoy my maple syrup and poutine with our virgin pure tap water, clean air, nature, respectful citizens, AAA financial ratings, free medical care, social security, non existent crime by comparison and our listing as one of the top places in the world to live.

Say hi to the kidlings from me, Uncle Sherdog, and teach them how not be cunts and maybe we’ll be having a different conversation in 10 - 15 years.

What's funny is the full video clearly shows that the guy saying white power was being sarcastic and mocking the foul mouthed twat.

Bad tweet from Trump either way. It sucks Biden is the alternative.

So this story disappeared like a fart in the wind...

Well the choices are:

1) He's grossly negligent-incompetent and didn't vet his retweet
2) He's sending out a dog whistle to his base

I'm still not sure myself.
It’s somewhere in between. I think he knows it would pander to his base, but I would not be surprised if his PR crew had to explain to him what white power was afterwards.

What's funny is the full video clearly shows that the guy saying white power was being sarcastic and mocking the foul mouthed twat.

Bad tweet from Trump either way. It sucks Biden is the alternative.
He’s not supposed to be this divisive, that’s not his job.

He’s not supposed to be this divisive, that’s not his job.
Agreed.

It's why i only voted for Obama once. Too divisive.

Sucks Biden is the other option. Feed me Tulsi!!!

Tulsi-Gabbard-Feet-4523754.jpg

Definitely racist

5546.jpg
Very sexist tbqh, especially in our systemically institutionally generationally sexist criminal justice system, where men are >90% of inmates and people killed by cops. Extremely problematic.

I arrive at it by reading your words. “Grandpa certainly does not belief in 2/3s, I bet he is not even a segregationist, most of these guys don’t know what it means, etc.”.

This is combined with you picking and choosing from the BP movement, when it’s well known that it covered a range of thought from the more toxic segregation to simple social empowerment and that the term was used by many in the civil rights movement which was intertwined with the BP movement. Given what existed at the time the term came into existence, comparing even its most extreme forms to white supremacy / segregation is simply devoid of historical nuance.

You are softening one and hardening another to arrive at a false equivalence. White Power is not innocuous, it’s as blatant as seg heil. I get / appreciate the color blind approach but at the end of the day its history blind as well. Cultural pride based on race for a group that has no other source because it was striped by slavery is not the same as cultural pride based on race for a group that has other sources and has used the racial pride for one specific purposes historically, to motivate domination. Based on the above we can see where brown pride lies, maybe that would have a been a bit better place to draw your line in the sand.

Your color blind society does not exist and installing pride in black people has been an effective way to motivate these communities to enact positive change, i.e. we have back history month, black studies classes in high school, because every other month is white history month. These arguments are not novel. The idea that every time we see something with the term “black” in front of it, we should just be able to in a neutral fashion stick “white” in front of it, to be blunt, is asinine. In short, these two terms are not the same, and equivocating them in order to draw a line in the sand is not going achieve anything but provide cover for WP.

this is a great post. thanks for putting language on this for me.

Back