Trump Reprisals Begin

Are we on the precipice of some form of fascism here in America?

• Total voters
When a corrupt business gives the son of a powerful politician a high paying sinecure, its a monetary favor to that politician. That's a form of bribe. There are enough red flags to warrant an investigation. It's neither fascism nor cultishness.
tenor.gif

I can't wait for Pete/Sanders to landslide Trump and everyone to act all surprised and shit.

I will definitely be surprised and most likely shit. Bookmark this thread and I'll eat crow for sure.

WOAH 80,000 dollars you say? That’s some bullshit.

You’re going to be real upset when you see what Donald Trump’s son in law is raking in.
You mean the guy where his family owns malls all over the place? I bet they're walking back some of that real estate nowadays. Cashing out. Isn't that for real where his dough comes from? I thought I read that back before Trump won the election.

Well time to play hard ball I guess.

Trump is legally protected from normal court actions.

Are his kids?

Lock Ivanka and Jared up.

Oh no. Not Jared. Please. Anything but that.

You mean the guy where he family owns malls all over the place? I bet they're walking back some of that real estate nowadays. Cashing out. Isn't that for real where his dough comes from? I thought I read that back before Trump won the election.

I don’t know much about Kushner‘a dad other than he went to prison lol. But yeah, that’s possible. I know it’s real estate money.

I’m talking about the 100 million dollars his company has made since Trump was elected and he became BFFs with MBS. Which, again, you are all opening the door to when we get into shit like this.

Let's not cry about it. Let's go after his kids.
Lol. None of this is worth crying over, we just need to vote. Otherwise, well, we get what we deserve.

I’m all for investigating any politician or appointed official if it’s warranted, though.

Meanwhile, those who don't belong to either party are wondering when our so-called representatives are going to stop this partisan bickering, and GET TO FUCKIN WORK??

"Trump did this! Trump did that! I thought I saw a pussy cat!"

Lefties just can't stand it that the white man won. Again.

You've been hounding Trump since before he even assumed the Office. You're so fuckin desperate to make Trump the bad guy, meanwhile you make yourselves look even worse than you portray him to be.

Yes, we are descending into fascism, but that is all on you Lefties who can't take certain words without destroying someone's reputation with baseless accusations of racism, sexism and...omg...xenophobia, who outright hate and secretly envy white people, who think that "identifying" as a gender makes it so, and who hate that at the end of the day: The white man wins. Again.

Trump 2020. Make no mistake about it. Also make no mistake about it that Trump will be the last white male President, as the Communists resent white men that fuckin much.

Some people are more loyal to Trump than they are the country. Weird times.

I don’t know much about Kushner‘a dad other than he went to prison lol. But yeah, that’s possible. I know it’s real estate money.

I’m talking about the 100 million dollars his company has made since Trump was elected and he became BFFs with MBS. Which, again, you are all opening the door to when we get into shit like this.
You people are delusional, here’s a dose of reality the only this is it moment your gonna get for Trump is in November and you’ll still go home empty handed.

This impeachment musta hurt eh? And you were so excited about it! I understand you're feeling bitter and confused, but know that we only have 2 terms per president. That should soothe you.
It actually ended way better for the Democrats than anyone predicted. Literally NOBODY thought it would be a bi partisan conviction and completely partisan acquittal...it was widely assumed from the start there would be Democrat defections.

The Republicans, not that they had any political choice, just told 75% of voters who wanted witneses...no witnesses. That's not gonna be a problem.

But all that aside, did Trump do what he was accused of? Or are you a denier? Be one or the other, just don't dodge it.

You say that, and I bet you would melt down if we had a photo op with Kushner in cuffs.

Are you gonna defend this same shit when it is being done to President Sanders?

I almost feel dirty supporting Sanders the way some of you Bernie backers defend this shit.

You are defending the same God Damn apparatus trying to take Bernie out

I can't wait for Pete/Sanders to landslide Trump and everyone to act all surprised and shit.

Hmmm, Trump/Pence would literally get 60%+ of the Black/Latino vote. Landslide is correct, but sadly not the way you see it. Let’s be real here. A geriatric communist with heart problems that’s a doormat isn’t going to get it done in the general. Your best bet was removal. I don’t even think the Dems have a chance in 2024

tenor.gif

“No fair, you can’t do what we did, that’s not fair”

Get use to it it’s where we are.

It actually ended way better for the Democrats than anyone predicted.

LOL, no it didn't, you doughnut.

Trump's approval bumped up. That's the takeaway. Nobody will remember Mitt Romney's grandstanding. When Trump is re-elected, this impeachment fiasco will be partly blamed.

You are wrong about literally everything, and it's really getting mystical at this point. What else do you think? I'm almost certain that I could become a millionaire betting against whatever you think.

tenor.gif

“No fair, you can’t do what we did, that’s not fair”

Get use to it it’s where we are.
Did he do what he was accused of or was Mitt just wrong?

This religious following of Trump is so weird.

LOL, no it didn't, you doughnut.

Trump's approval bumped up. That's the takeaway. Nobody will remember Mitt Romney's grandstanding. When Trump is re-elected, this impeachment fiasco will be partly blamed.

You are wrong about literally everything, and it's really getting mystical at this point. What else do you think? I'm almost certain that I could become a millionaire betting against whatever you think.
Andnowyouknowheisstupid.

Back