Trump Reprisals Begin

Are we on the precipice of some form of fascism here in America?

• Total voters

BarryDillon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A number of Republican Senators have begun an investigation of Hunter Biden. And so begins our true descent into fascism.

Also, in related news, now no one will be able to investigate our criminal President and his allies.

Complete immunity for prosecution no matter what he does. This is indeed a dangerous time in our nation's history.

14KUSHNER1-articleLarge.jpg

Alright, I love this game.....Go after both of these cunts too, Im sure they have nothing to hide......<209Bitch>

Lets Audit/Vet anybody/their Families who wants to become president.....Lets see Trumps Tax Returns as well....<209Bitch>

Lets have true Transperancy

Last edited:
When you take a swing at someone like Trump, you best not miss.

Or what he's gonna sue you and call you 3rd grade level insults?

Lol @ acting like that thin skinned snowflake is some kind of tough guy. Dude is softer than baby shit.

Trump's disgusting McDonald's shits will be pushed in soon enough.

yup-they had one shot at this impeachment and lost. hopefully trump takes the gloves off and fights dirty.... maybe he's waiting until after he gets reelected

When you take a shot at the king you best not miss.

(Also, is it Trump or is it Senators? last check they were still separate branches of government)

No, not unless the left gets power. Then all bets are off.

When you take a shot at the king you best not miss.
That's drug dealing, not democracy. Shouldn't you know that? Or have you fully embraced criminality?

Literally can’t see a situation where Dems win this. Had four years to propose a unified message
and failed so miserably it looks like a work.

yup-they had one shot at this impeachment and lost. hopefully trump takes the gloves off and fights dirty.... maybe he's waiting until after he gets reelected

Until the next one.. I mean, if he gets re-elected do you really think they won’t spend every minute of those 4 years trying to impeach him again..?

That's drug dealing, not democracy. Shouldn't you know that? Or have you fully embraced criminality?
Rightwing posts so far in this thread should let you know. The flock is ready.

Rightwing posts so far in this thread should let you know. The flock is ready.
Remind me of this when I get down on the Bernie populism, that it doesn't have this criminal character to it. I'm going to need that reminder.

Are you at all familiar with politics or is this your first time?

Remind me of this when I get down on the Bernie populism, that it doesn't have this criminal character to it. I'm going to need that reminder.
I will. Also, I think Metallica said it best:

Back