Elections Trump reportedly "discussing contingency plans to bypass election results."

Did I already tell you that Newsweek and the Atlantic are not the same publication?

Did multiple sources say that the suckers story was true, and did other outlets find the same thing? Your bar for "fake news" is just anything Trump doesn't want you to believe.

Find me an example of the kind of gullibility you're showing. "I refuse to believe anything reported by one of the most respected publications in the world because a sleazy politician doesn't want me to believe it." Even if your theory that Newsweek and the Atlantic were the same publication were true (which they're not--you can look it up), that would mean that there was one error out of hundreds of stories, while your "Daddy" literally lies every time he speaks publicly.

Ok, Newsweek did the other fake story.

I'll take 15 sources on the record over 4 anonymous sources in an election year.

1-Former national security adviser John Bolton disputed the main thesis of The Atlantic's recent report alleging that President Trump disparaged fallen American soldiers in France, calling the claim "simply false" in an appearance on "The Story" Monday. .......He continued, “I don’t know who told the author that, but that was false.”

2- When presented with an excerpt from former national security adviser John Bolton’s book which details how the weather was the cause for cancellation of the visit to the cemetery, not a decision by POTUS over his hair, Goldberg (Atlantic editor) conceded, “I’m sure all of those things are true.”

RELATED: John Bolton: Claims That Trump Disparaged Fallen Soldiers Are ‘Simply False’

3- Zach Fuentes, Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff to Gen. John Kelly: “I don’t know who the sources are,” Fuentes told Breitbart News. “I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”

4- Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Former White House Press Secretary:

5- Lt. General Keith Kellogg (Ret.), National Security Adviser for Vice President Pence: “The Atlantic story is completely false. Absolutely lacks merit. I’ve been by the President’s side. He has always shown the highest respect to our active duty troops and veterans with utmost respect paid to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and those wounded in battle.”

6-Hogan Gidley, Former White House Deputy Press Secretary:

7- Dan Scavino, White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications:

8- Jordan Karem, Former Personal Aide to President Trump:

9- Stephen Miller, White House Senior Advisor: The Atlantic story is a “despicable lie” and “the president deeply wanted to attend the memorial event in question and was deeply displeased by the bad weather call."

10- Dan Walsh, Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff: “I can attest to the fact that there was a bad weather call in France, and that the helicopters were unable to safely make the flight.”

11- Derek Lyons, Staff Secretary and Counselor to the President: “I was with the President the morning after the scheduled visit. He was extremely disappointed that arrangements could not be made to get him to the site, and that the trip had been cancelled.”

12-Johnny DeStefano, Former Counselor to the President:

13- Tony Ornato, White House Deputy Chief of Staff and Former Secret Service Special Agent in Charge of the Presidential Protective Division:

14- U.S. Ambassador to France and Monaco Jamie McCourt: “In my presence, POTUS has NEVER denigrated any member of the U.S. military or anyone in service to our country. And he certainly did not that day, either. Let me add, he was devastated to not be able to go to the cemetery at Belleau Wood. In fact, the next day, he attended and spoke at the ceremony in Suresnes in the pouring rain.”

15- Nick Ayers, Former Chief of Staff to Vice President Mike Pence:

15- Major. General William Matz

I'll take 15 sources on the record over 4 anonymous sources in an election year.

:) Of course you'll believe any bullshit that the administration puts out, like you always do. Point is that everyone who seriously looked into the subject (even Fox News!) confirmed the reporting on it. And it's not the sane story. We both know that Trump will try to steal the election, and that you'll happily cheer on the end of American democracy as long you think that your "side" will come out on top.

I am pro-democracy... What right-wing loons call "tyranny of the majority". I will take governance by the majority of the ruled over governance by the minority of the ruled.

I'm not scared, homie.
Zero fucks given about you or your so called majority....

14- U.S. Ambassador to France and Monaco Jamie McCourt: “In my presence, POTUS has NEVER denigrated any member of the U.S. military or anyone in service to our country. And he certainly did not that day, either. Let me add, he was devastated to not be able to go to the cemetery at Belleau Wood. In fact, the next day, he attended and spoke at the ceremony in Suresnes in the pouring rain.”

Even if you're a trump fan you know this is an obvious lie, he's never been "devastated" by anything in his life other than a personal insult directed at him.

1-Former national security adviser John Bolton disputed the main thesis of The Atlantic's recent report alleging that President Trump disparaged fallen American soldiers in France, calling the claim "simply false" in an appearance on "The Story" Monday. .......He continued, “I don’t know who told the author that, but that was false.”

2- When presented with an excerpt from former national security adviser John Bolton’s book which details how the weather was the cause for cancellation of the visit to the cemetery, not a decision by POTUS over his hair, Goldberg (Atlantic editor) conceded, “I’m sure all of those things are true.”

RELATED: John Bolton: Claims That Trump Disparaged Fallen Soldiers Are ‘Simply False’

3- Zach Fuentes, Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff to Gen. John Kelly: “I don’t know who the sources are,” Fuentes told Breitbart News. “I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?”

4- Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Former White House Press Secretary:

5- Lt. General Keith Kellogg (Ret.), National Security Adviser for Vice President Pence: “The Atlantic story is completely false. Absolutely lacks merit. I’ve been by the President’s side. He has always shown the highest respect to our active duty troops and veterans with utmost respect paid to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and those wounded in battle.”

6-Hogan Gidley, Former White House Deputy Press Secretary:

7- Dan Scavino, White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications:

8- Jordan Karem, Former Personal Aide to President Trump:

9- Stephen Miller, White House Senior Advisor: The Atlantic story is a “despicable lie” and “the president deeply wanted to attend the memorial event in question and was deeply displeased by the bad weather call."

10- Dan Walsh, Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff: “I can attest to the fact that there was a bad weather call in France, and that the helicopters were unable to safely make the flight.”

11- Derek Lyons, Staff Secretary and Counselor to the President: “I was with the President the morning after the scheduled visit. He was extremely disappointed that arrangements could not be made to get him to the site, and that the trip had been cancelled.”

12-Johnny DeStefano, Former Counselor to the President:

13- Tony Ornato, White House Deputy Chief of Staff and Former Secret Service Special Agent in Charge of the Presidential Protective Division:

15- Nick Ayers, Former Chief of Staff to Vice President Mike Pence:

15- Major. General William Matz
Where's John Kelly? The man who is at the center of it?

Lol, I'm glad you got it out all out.

I don't want a theocracy. Nor do I want to outlaw brown people and Muslims. I don't want to end worker's rights or allowing the dumping of toxic waste. I don't want Trump as permanent head of state. Happily, contra your claims here, I am voting for none of those things.

What in the world could ever make you think such silly things?

Everything you mentioned above either are in fact current liberal policy positions, or, came about due to liberal policy positions.

The reason I wrote all of that is because you used to be somewhat reasonable. However, it seems that lately you have reduced yourself to trivial absolutism, joining in on the circle jerks that insists anything left is bad and using the most extreme examples of idiocy to paint broad strokes over large swaths of people.

But make no mistake about it, despite a few exaggerations in my previous post, everything I listed either are current policy positions by the Republican party, or once were. Meaning, just because you are cool with gays or worker's rights right now, does not mean that the Republican party accepted those things willingly.

Without question, Republican policy is generally antagonistic to the common working man. Regulations, worker's rights, occupational safety, civil rights, cutting taxes and increasing spending, perpetuating trickle down nonsense, the right of women to vote, I could literally go on forever listing all things that the Conservative party generally opposes. You make the mistake of thinking that Republicans don't stand for those sorts of things because you may have not been around every single time that Republicans were dragged kicking and screaming into a more equitable society. It's the same thing with healthcare. Tear down the ACA! It sucks! But offer no alternative. It's so easy to criticize and infinitely more difficult to actually create a solution. Republican politicians aren't interested in solutions that have anything to do with the betterment of the middle class. Every single thing they claim is helpful or beneficial to the common man is only done so indirectly, through the whole trickle down idea.

Does the left have their own set of problems? Of course. But the way you and others demonize the left as being the source of all evil is so insanely dumb, it's as if you people don't realize that most of the comforts and protections you enjoy right now were due to the struggles of progressives and liberals. You guys take all of that for granted and act as if, for example, the preposterous notion that only capital should be allowed to collectivize, it has always been that way. Republican politicians still to this day believe that and push for legislation outlawing worker's rights.

It really is, as someone once said, the greatest magic trick ever performed - that of the Republican party's ability to convince people to repeatedly vote against their best interests, but I challenge you to take all Republican policy, past and present, and paint a picture of what kind of world that would look like, were they to be completely unchallenged by "leftists" or "commies" and be able to freely implement everything they stand for.

And the setup continues.

• Requires all eligible ballots to be counted and reported within 24 hours after polls close on Election Day to promote certainty in the outcome of a federal election

Everything you mentioned above either are in fact current liberal policy positions, or, came about due to liberal policy positions.

The reason I wrote all of that is because you used to be somewhat reasonable. However, it seems that lately you have reduced yourself to trivial absolutism, joining in on the circle jerks that insists anything left is bad and using the most extreme examples of idiocy to paint broad strokes over large swaths of people.

But make no mistake about it, despite a few exaggerations in my previous post, everything I listed either are current policy positions by the Republican party, or once were. Meaning, just because you are cool with gays or worker's rights right now, does not mean that the Republican party accepted those things willingly.

Without question, Republican policy is generally antagonistic to the common working man. Regulations, worker's rights, occupational safety, civil rights, cutting taxes and increasing spending, perpetuating trickle down nonsense, the right of women to vote, I could literally go on forever listing all things that the Conservative party generally opposes. You make the mistake of thinking that Republicans don't stand for those sorts of things because you may have not been around every single time that Republicans were dragged kicking and screaming into a more equitable society. It's the same thing with healthcare. Tear down the ACA! It sucks! But offer no alternative. It's so easy to criticize and infinitely more difficult to actually create a solution. Republican politicians aren't interested in solutions that have anything to do with the betterment of the middle class. Every single thing they claim is helpful or beneficial to the common man is only done so indirectly, through the whole trickle down idea.

Does the left have their own set of problems? Of course. But the way you and others demonize the left as being the source of all evil is so insanely dumb, it's as if you people don't realize that most of the comforts and protections you enjoy right now were due to the struggles of progressives and liberals. You guys take all of that for granted and act as if, for example, the preposterous notion that only capital should be allowed to collectivize, it has always been that way. Republican politicians still to this day believe that and push for legislation outlawing worker's rights.

It really is, as someone once said, the greatest magic trick ever performed - that of the Republican party's ability to convince people to repeatedly vote against their best interests, but I challenge you to take all Republican policy, past and present, and paint a picture of what kind of world that would look like, were they to be completely unchallenged by "leftists" or "commies" and be able to freely implement everything they stand for.
watch the incoming mental gymnastics by @Seano

The leftists projecting again. THEY are the aggressors and are looking to justify pre emptive action. Put Pelosi in a dungeon.

Mother fucking THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I salute you sir!

QYyA.gif

:) Of course you'll believe any bullshit that the administration puts out, like you always do. Point is that everyone who seriously looked into the subject (even Fox News!) confirmed the reporting on it. And it's not the sane story. We both know that Trump will try to steal the election, and that you'll happily cheer on the end of American democracy as long you think that your "side" will come out on top.

Dumbass hacks would do well to note that several of those names have the word FORMER in front of their titles - and a couple of them aren't exactly on Trumps cheer squad.

Even if you're a trump fan you know this is an obvious lie, he's never been "devastated" by anything in his life other than a personal insult directed at him.
h

True. But, he spoke the next day in rain at a ceremony at Surenese (sp) so doesn't pass the smell test.

Anonymus source, huh? Some people never learn.

Back