Trump rallies

Here is the great Norm Macdonald commenting on Trump Rallies, time stamped at 6:10. I actually agree, "he is funny in a WWE wrestler kind of funny". I feel it is pretty great commentary in general, he also comments on Reagan, Obama, and Hillary, even Trump's downfall. Some other good commentary overall, including a few minutes before and after about comedy in general

Another great rally. Pence comes out about 2 minutes 30 seconds in, then Trump is in at 19 minutes and 45 seconds.

local radio guy here was a Trump hater, he went to a rally and said it was the most amazing thing he'd seen

he said his cadence was unlike any he had ever observed close to perfect, he said he had the crowd at his fingertips and spoke for 2 hours without a teleprompter and it was just a solid flow of point after point

he left saying this guy is something different, like no other
What kind of loser existence is this guy involved in?

Aside from the color that was completely indistinguishable from any given Nuremberg Rally.

#Literally Hitler

Aside from the color that was completely indistinguishable from any given Nuremberg Rally.

#Literally Hitler

For those ITT, who are not history buffs, I will give a brief summary.

In summary, Hitler was a real jerk!

It seems like the only people that go to these are overweight elderies that ride around in ECVs. They probably have to set up insulin dispensers in the restrooms.

It seems like the only people that go to these are overweight elderies that ride around in ECVs. They probably have to set up insulin dispensers in the restrooms.

Sound like the people who listen to the Lizzo music. Maybe there is some crossover for both sides here.

micheal berry want to see who's a loser look him up then look at yourself
tenor.gif

Here is the great Norm Macdonald commenting on Trump Rallies, time stamped at 6:10. I actually agree, "he is funny in a WWE wrestler kind of funny". I feel it is pretty great commentary in general, he also comments on Reagan, Obama, and Hillary, even Trump's downfall. Some other good commentary overall, including a few minutes before and after about comedy in general

I don't follow Macdonald's commentary; do you know if he still feels the same after a year has passed?

Not trying to be "cleaver" at all. I'm calling them cucks because they've submitted themselves unconditionally to a man who completely owns them and cares nothing for their existence and only for himself.

The right has chosen this man over anything and everything and will defend him to no end, regardless of his lies, treason and disrespect for the country they claim to value.

Cucks, absolute cucks.

Lol. I think you skipped an important step here.

1. Buys ticket to rally.
3. Completely owned and submissive to Trump

I don't follow Macdonald's commentary; do you know if he still feels the same after a year has passed?

I saw him live a couple months ago, and is pretty much the same. He is no a Trump supporter, but he appreciates how he dictates public masses. Norm is pretty much non-political, tho he leans towards more conversative on social issues.

Oops. Honest mistake. I wasn't trying to be clever either. I was just point out the lack of originality in bouncing back the same exact insult at somebody.

Also is there a connection to Archer and left wing ideologies? Iirc there are several staunch Dems around here with Archer avatars.
Sounds like a cell of some sort even.
<NoneOfMy>

I don't know how anyone watched Norm McDonald talk and not think of suicide

I was at one near the end of the last campaign.. No. Leftist rally's would have the weirdos and flakes. Sorry sweetheart.

Back