Trump rallies

My wife’s mom and uncle are like that. Granted, they’re 1/8 but that eighth is dormant as hell. They’re white, but it’s nothing but wolf art and dream catchers around their homes.

I can’t really talk though. My uncle thinks he’s a god damn cowboy even though he was born and raised in urban California in 1960s.

An 1/8 is usually the minimum amount you can be in order to be able to collect benefits. I had an ex that was an 1/8 she had black hair, but she did not look Indianan at all.

An 1/8 is usually the minimum amount you can be in order to be able to collect benefits. I had an ex that was an 1/8 she had black hair, but she did not look Indianan at all.

I think it might be 1/16, because my wife gets a free fishing license at least. But then again I might have it off - it might be that her mom is 1/4. But I doubt it, she’s damn near translucent.

It's called diplomacy and is actually a good thing. For all the people who are such critics of fake news and the corrupt media, they love that politics are finally "fun" for them to watch and eat up the mudslinging.

It is also why hardly any shit really changes and it is the same shit, different day for decades.

I dont think Trump is much different, if at all. But that "diplomacy" is stagnation in a way, and is why both the right and left are so hostile to each other. It has been building/brewing for a long time now.

Parliaments in other countries where officials openly talk shit to prove their points and let their bases know how they truly feel and what they are actually pushing for.

Just like with Senators Lee and Paul right now, they are like, "omgz but my consitution".... but then also say they fully support Trump and pretty much blow him

I guess I just don’t agree. It’s different, sure, but it doesn’t get my gut chuckling.

To each their own though. When has a “comedian” (weird to describe the President that way but sure) universally loved by everyone? Never happened.

I dont think any president has ever been universally loved, like comedians. Even FDR in 1944, when we were winning the war only got like 53% of the vote.

It's hilarious, because nobody had the balls to call her out on her bullshit claim of being Native American. She's a blond hair blue eyed American white girl. She is like 0.15% percent Indian. I'm more than that FFS. I'm like 3.5% Native American and never tried to claim that heritage, because I'm white and that heritage was washed out of me generations ago.
No one calling her out beforehand doesn't make the joke he made funny or clever.

She’s pretending to be another race. I would be counted as a real American if I physically lived there and when I tell people my identity it makes sense.
You're a Canadian pretending to be American.

I dont know how his base stays excited to hear the same bullshit over and over.

She’s pretending to be another race. I would be counted as a real American if I physically lived there and when I tell people my identity it makes sense.
And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. You're less American than she is African.

Sounds like globalist policy imo. “We’re all citizens of everywhere!”

Sounds like globalist policy imo. “We’re all citizens of everywhere!”

No. I identify as American, but I don't live there. I'm not actually in their country, also I would fit in very easily as a real American.

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. You're less American than she is African.

That's a white lady pretending to be an African. I'm European, so as for identifying as an American that is basically the same thing. Also that white person pretending to be African is adopting a hairstyle that isn't hers to emulate and she is doing black face.

It is also why hardly any shit really changes and it is the same shit, different day for decades.

I dont think Trump is much different, if at all. But that "diplomacy" is stagnation in a way, and is why both the right and left are so hostile to each other. It has been building/brewing for a long time now.

Parliaments in other countries where officials openly talk shit to prove their points and let their bases know how they truly feel and what they are actually pushing for.

Just like with Senators Lee and Paul right now, they are like, "omgz but my consitution".... but then also say they fully support Trump and pretty much blow him

I dont think any president has ever been universally loved, like comedians. Even FDR in 1944, when we were winning the war only got like 53% of the vote.
A lack of diplomacy makes things personal and pushes us further in to petty identity politics and away from policy. It also escalates and you see it go from a name, to an insult about family, to a fist fight, to someone being ran over, to gunfire. It's not healthy at all in political discourse.

The other countries can be a little looser with it because they aren't bipartisan so people don't identity themselves with the parties in the same way, but even then they still do have diplomacy.

Bush’s support right after 9/11 came close. When times are easy we all dick around - when shit (real shit) hits the fan we can come together.

No. I identify as American, but I don't live there. I'm not actually in their country, also I would fit in very easily as a real American.

*nods* My dad has high cholesterol too.

@Sketch there is nothing wrong with being Canadian.

anigif_enhanced-24842-1438788719-3.gif

Your family watches Trump rallies? Then what are you doing here hating on his rallies LOL go spend time you with family

His family goes to Trump rallies, yet you tell him to spend time with his family.....

@Sketch there is nothing wrong with being Canadian.

anigif_enhanced-24842-1438788719-3.gif

Canada is a great place to live, Toronto is amazing. We have a higher quality of life than America.

No kidding. Best of luck, *insert Canadian approved gender pro-noun here*

Just write 'CBC', it stands for whatever pronoun you want.

His family goes to Trump rallies, yet you tell him to spend time with his family.....

I think he could do with some time with family. You too if I'm being honest. You guys are so worked up over nothing.

I find political rallies highly disturbing now matter who is for.

"Politicans are scum, but this one, this one is gonna fight for me. They really care"

What it is like to be that detached from reality?
This has always been my argument. They don't really care about you. To be crooked is a prerequisite of a politician. Unfortunately, you have to pick the person that will damage the US the least. I cant believe that anyone would go to a rally and stand up for hours just to see a politician. Whether its Joe or Trump.

Canada is a great place to live, Toronto is amazing. We have a higher quality of life than America.

It's sad that America's dick measuring contest with Iran cost the lives of those Canadians and everyone else on that plane.

Back