Trump Rallies: What Will He Think of Next

It's fucking mind boggling that the Trumpsters think of Trump as one of them. A Trust fund baby, real estate developer from Queens. Yeah, he's just like you mr. blue collar southerner/rust belt resident! I would be surprised if Trump ever went grocery shopping btw.

Also, let's cut this shit off right now and get to the real story here. The entire idea behind voter ID laws is to suppress voting for groups that don't vote Republican and all this other bullshit is intended to argue for a result they want. It's absurd, anti-democratic and only rubes buy into it.

Then showing ID is only a requirement for using the credit card or check. Not for the actual purchase of the items. That's two different things.

And even then even by your own statement you dont ALWAYS have to show it in order to use your card.

So Trumps analogy was not well thought out to say the least.
Leave yours at home for a week and see how well you do. Would be a great experiment.

It's fucking mind boggling that the Trumpsters think of Trump as one of them. A Trust fund baby, real estate developer from Queens. Yeah, he's just like you mr. blue collar southerner/rust belt resident! I would be surprised if Trump ever went grocery shopping btw.

Also, let's cut this shit off right now and get to the real story here. The entire idea behind voter ID laws is to suppress voting for groups that don't vote Republican and all this other bullshit is intended to argue for a result they want. It's absurd, anti-democratic and only rubes buy into it.

Let's say you're right.....Nothing will prevent them from doing this. We're just Shertards on the Internet.

Rich People do Rich People stuff.

I remember the video where they asked white liberals if there should be id to vote and was it unfair to blacks to demand id to vote. Varying answers mostly included that blacks were so helpless, unaware and inept that it was unfair to make voter id laws. They then put those arguments to blacks who were appalled / amused that they were considered so dumb by these whites. Kind of sums up what leftists think of blacks.

If someone can’t upload the video, I’ll try later.
The problem with this trail of thought is that you're making it a strictly black and white issue...and it isn't.

It's primarily a class issue that was originally caused by racism. There are more blacks, per capita, that are poor and living in historically underfunded shitholes of the country than whites. Those people can literally have no idea how to vote, or how to even get an ID card. They may not even have a government facility in their area to get an id. And what do they need to go to the DMV for if they have no car anyways?

Obviously, a middle class or higher black isn't going to have this issue. They are living in better neighborhoods, with better education and resources.

It's not about blacks being incapable of figuring something out because theyre black/stupid. It's that blacks are more likely to live in shitty places with limited resources and information.
Speaking from personal experience, i had no idea how to go to university after graduating high school. No one in my family had gone, and i went to a shitty school that was no help. I had to figure it out on my own.
It's a lot easier to succeed when you are surrounded by examples of how to do it. This is something that a lot of people tend to overlook.

Last edited:
This is it! Impeach 45, impeach 45, impeach 45!

Goddamn, your life must suck shit if this is something you think is important in any way at all. You need ID to collect welfare, open a bank account, enter a courthouse or any of several other kinds of government buildings, board a plane, drive a car, buy alcohol or tobacco, buy a firearm, get a cell phone, rent or buy a house or apartment, but it's racist to require it to vote. Goddamn, what the hell is it with the left's strong desire to avoid any kind of verification of identity to move into the country, and then to vote? I have my suspicions why that might be.

Trump is a senile old man who says stupid stuff so often it's hard to focus on one before the next one comes out.

It's truly his greatest talent.

Are you a doctor??? How do you know he’s senile??? Oh wait, he’s not.

The most amazing thing is how Trump gets the working class support, the man is a supposed billionaire who is famous for screwing his workers.

DX-aYpZUMAAYGrb.jpg

So the people who are at least responsible enough to get an ID tend to vote republican, while people who can't even get their shit together enough to do that simple thing and can barely even participate in society are democrat voters. Interesting.

Let's say you're right.....Nothing will prevent them from doing this. We're just Shertards on the Internet.

Rich People do Rich People stuff.
I am right and voters can absolutely influence policy. Look at Trump's 180 at the border (parent child separations) as a result of pressure from everyone. This obviously isn't as bad a moral failing but if people see it for what it is - anti-democratic and an attempt to take away people's constitutional right to vote - we may stand a chance at stopping elected leaders from doing this shit.

He's in campaign mode he's always in campaign mode why is he still campaigning campaign mode he never stops why won't he--

O rite this isn't Obama

There are reasons why Trump won the election.

One of them is people like TS who pretend to be autistic and take obvious statements of hyperbole from Trump and blow them up into this faux issue for other anti-Trumpers to feed off.

It’s a convincing mechanism. He’s saying you need ID for XYZ, so why not the same for ABC.

"When Trump claims 'The earth is flat,' it's hyperbole. He just means that since a person can go for a walk it's flat from their perspective. Stop being autistic."

So the people who are at least responsible enough to get an ID tend to vote republican, while people who can't even get their shit together enough to do that simple thing and can barely even participate in society are democrat voters. Interesting.
This post makes no sense.

Donald Trump tweets some strange stuff. But it's hard to top what he says to captive audiences at rallies.

Here's a nugget from a recent rally in Florida.

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,”

This was his way of trying to show his reasoning for Voter ID laws.

My guess is Donald Trump has never been to a grocery store. But to be that out of touch is extra curious from the guy who garners support on the basis of his everyman quality. But I guess his everyman quality is just saying dumb things

But hey those limousine liberals and coastal elites are so out of touch.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...d-grocery-shopping-voter-fraud-id-laws-2018-8

I think Mr. Trump was likely referring to purchasing alcohol or tobacco products, as well as purchases which involve credit and debit cards.

Anyone with half a brain understood exactly what he meant. Which is, of course, why leftists can't understand it at all.

Voter ID laws are not racist. It helps ensure the integrity of our elections. Isn't that what you leftists want? You whine that foreigners (Russians) interfered with our elections by posting stuff on facebook. Certainly you would be against foreigners being allowed to vote in our elections, which would be far more harmful than just posting stuff on the internet. Right?

Why do people keep saying you need an ID to buy a gun when in most of the states in the country you do not when buying from private sellers?

Funny anyone actually trying to defend outright that you need ID to buy groceries, which isn't true.

It's easier and more factual to just argue 1 degree of separation and say people need to have id's to drive, get a bank account (debit card / credit card) a job, and even welfare -- all of which are precursors that lead people to buy groceries

Still haven't figured out someone can't be bothered to get an ID to vote (given they have four years to figure it out) but lead any sort of productive life.

One of them is people like TS who pretend to be autistic and take obvious statements of hyperbole from Trump and blow them up into this faux issue for other anti-Trumpers to feed off.

It’s a convincing mechanism. He’s saying you need ID for XYZ, so why not the same for ABC.
The main one being a convoluted election system.

Because for an analogy to work the relationship has to be the same. If someone is making an analogy based on a false premise then it can't be applied elsewhere. It shows a misunderstanding of the issue being discussed. IF you equate groceries and voting as being analogous based on identification that's fine...so long as they both actuall require identification. If you think that something requires ID when it doesn't then how can that logic be applied to something else requiring ID.

It's not about the groceries. It's about the fundamental logic related to what should/shouldn't require ID. If he has that wrong in area X, then he has it wrong in area Y. And for something as important as voting access, you don't want the speaker applying inaccurate definitions.

Now, I don't think the misspeak is a big deal. What is a big deal is the extent to which people are pushing misinformation to make these points. Trump's statement in a vacuum is a simple error. Trump's statement in the context of the larger conversation is another example of problematic discussion on the issue.

Leave yours at home for a week and see how well you do. Would be a great experiment.

Outside of going to the airport in the past week, I have not had to show anyone my ID in the past month. Not even when I ordered beer at b-dubs.

Like another poster just said, there are entire neighborhoods that will go their whole lives without a state issued ID.

Go to a poor neighborhood of any race and take a poll. I'm gonna venture more than half the adults won't have a valid state issued ID.

There are plenty of poor folks who will never go to an airport, never be carded at their local liquor store, never have a bank account (an epidemic among the very poor, interesting thing to read up on) etc.

Personally I'm undecided on voter ID laws. I think the issue is more the cost and hassle that is often difficult for the very poor to get ID. I know because I grew up extremely poor and lived in poverty till my early 20s.

Last edited:
Grocery stores sell alcohol and cigarettes. Which means you may still have to show ID. He's not wrong no matter how much you want to spin it.

lol I havent been asked for my ID ever when shopping at the grocery store. You guys will try and validate ANYTHING Trump says or does. To you be cannot be wrong and that's bizarre

Back