Trump Rallies: What Will He Think of Next

On one hand, when you speak publicly as often as a politician does, you're eventually gonna say something dumb. Happens with radio people all the time. But trump seems to have an astronomically high rate of doing so.

The thing about voting ID is they only serve one purpose, to disenfranchise voters who don't often vote republican. There were studies conducted which looked at the patterns in which poor minorities voted which led to the disenfranchisement efforts passed in some republican controlled states. Voter ID is the easiest of these measure to rationalize, and yet NC was trying to pass a law that would have banned student IDs and government worker IDs so it's hardly an argument made in good faith. Decreasing early voting periods, closing down DMVs in poor neighborhoods and eliminating pre-registration of high school students are much more difficult to rationalize.

If you have a representative democracy, then decreasing the representation of citizens by putting barriers in place to prevent them from voting is completely undemocratic and against everything this country stands for.

Don't take my word for it, take the supreme court's word when they struck down the unconstitutional NC voting laws:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...can-bid-to-revive-north-carolina-voter-id-law

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/voter-id-laws-supreme-court-north-carolina.html

We have a pitiful voting track record in our country, and there are so many easy fixes that Republicans want nothing to do with: Making voting day a national holiday, make vote by mail available to everyone, or pass a mandatory voting law.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/05/21/u-s-voter-turnout-trails-most-developed-countries/
You’re literally saying black and brown people are too dumb to get ids

Maybe if they told the truth once in awhile and if they stopped trying to start a Civil war they wouldn't have anything to worry about.
Sorry stupid, the free press is one of most important parts of our constitution. It is sad there are so many morons like you who have been brainwashed into hating the press when it reports honestly on your cult leader.

If you pay with a credit card or debit card, it's possible.

I'll admit I haven't had to at the grocery store in years, but at the gas station or 7-11, all the time.

Sorry if your vaginal bleeding overrides common sense. This is not just true for groceries btw. Movies, clothes, whatever you use a card for you’re supposed to show An id. Most of the time you don’t, but you’re supposed to

Just to illustrate how hilarious this logic is, it's like this exchange happening:

"Cars don't have wheels."

"Uh dude, cars clearly have wheels."

"Not when you change tires! See, they don't have any wheels then! I'm right!"

1rdD0dX.gif

Sorry stupid, the free press is one of most important parts of our constitution. It is sad there are so many morons like you who have been brainwashed into hating the press when it reports honestly on your cult leader.

You must be one of the "Only Fox News lies" retards.

Then showing ID is only a requirement for using the credit card or check. Not for the actual purchase of the items. That's two different things.

And even then even by your own statement you dont ALWAYS have to show it in order to use your card.

So Trumps analogy was not well thought out to say the least.
Seems sort of petty and childish to me. People knew what he meant. No worse argument than deliberate ignorance. "Oh my, what could he possibly have meant by this?"

<Deported1>

Seems sort of petty and childish to me. People knew what he meant. No worse argument than deliberate ignorance. "Oh my, what could he possibly have meant by this?"

<Deported1>

The Left has nothing better to do than look for anything to be offended about.

You must be one of the "Only Fox News lies" retards.
Nope, stupid, Faux is just the worst of the bunch which I am sure you take as gospel, you have idiotic talking points down pat.

News article says Trump is getting divorced.

News article "Trump confirms there are aliens on Mars."

If you were a news outlet what would you cover?

Nope, stupid, Faux is just the worst of the bunch which I am sure you take as gospel, you have idiotic talking points down pat.

LOL. Thank you for proving you're a retard.

You're just apparently not very bright to realize there are other reasons why people can't get IDs.

Such as the systematic closing of offices in minority communities forcing people, that otherwise don't drive, to travel far from their home to get an ID. And them limited hours of operations for those offices that mean you have to take time off of work to even make that that trip. Which you can't afford to do.

All of this had been documented in empirical studies on the matter. Studies that consistently conclude two things, that voter fraud doesn't occur in a way that would be prevented by IDs and that the ID requirement is thus only trying to dissenfranchise voters.

No, but clearly you're too dumb to comprehend my post. I'm saying if you put obstacles in the way of black and brown people getting IDs (removing DMVs from poor areas), and then removing forms of picture IDs that black and brown people often use such as student IDs and government workplace IDs, then you're clearly trying to disenfranchise their vote because you fear who they might vote for.

Also, as I pointed out in the earlier post, In NC's case, the supreme court saw these restrictions as attempts to disenfranchise certain groups of voters, so peddle your bullshit deflections elsewhere.

On one hand, when you speak publicly as often as a politician does, you're eventually gonna say something dumb. Happens with radio people all the time. But trump seems to have an astronomically high rate of doing so.

Just a hunch but I doubt he gives a shit, based on what I've seen. lol

News article says Trump is getting divorced.

News article "Trump confirms there are aliens on Mars."

If you were a news outlet what would you cover?

Neither because both are about as likely to happen as Democrats and Republicans giving reach-arounds.

Then showing ID is only a requirement for using the credit card or check. Not for the actual purchase of the items. That's two different things.

And even then even by your own statement you dont ALWAYS have to show it in order to use your card.

So Trumps analogy was not well thought out to say the least.

You do not need to show an ID to make a purchase with a credit card. That's just something people think that isn't true.

Credit Card companies have strict agreements with vendors on what they can and can not do as far as accepting a card.

Visa and Mastercard if its signed they can't ask for ID. American Express has no requirements for ID. Only Discover says to request an ID 8f you believe the card isn't valid.

The idea that you can't make it through your life without an ID is total bunk. I gaurentee you outside of driving I will not need my ID for any activity this week. And that includes making multiple purchases and multiple different vendors with 2 different credit cards from two different credit card company.

Trump just can't put the right words in a sentence.

I couldn't care less about these kinds of fumbles he makes, but yes obviously hes never went grocery shopping before.

Its things like this that remind me not to be too envious of rich people. They miss out on lots of life.

Back