Trump Pwns Liberal Plant

Trump always knows his audience and the facts. The age of emotion is over... the time of the facts has come.

Facts and Trump are 2 words that should never be uttered in the same sentence.

"If you go to Fusion, you will see a story: About 80% of the women coming in, you know who owns Fusion? Univision! Go to Fusion and pick up the stories on rape. It's unbelievable when you look at what's going on. So all I'm doing is telling the truth," Trump said.

Lemon replied that the press stories are about women being raped, but not about criminals coming across the border.

"Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-immigrants-raping-comments/

Donald Trump insisted on Friday that he never tried to imply that he met Russian President Vladimir Putin on the set of "60 Minutes," even though he said during the fourth GOP debate Tuesday that he and Putin were "stablemates" when they were interviewed for the show.

"I got to know him very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night," Trump said during the debate.

But many in the media were quick to point out that Trump and Putin were interviewed in different countries, and never met around their separate "60 Minutes" interview.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reverses-says-he-never-met-putin-after-all/article/2576314

drugs_marijuana_plants_desktop_1400x1400_hd-wallpaper-1192125.jpg

This is the best liberal plant.

Trump really has an even hand, though he's not afraid to get tough when he needs to either. He's incredibly smart and supports rational policies. I like the cut of his jib. If Bernie Sanders lost the primary, I would have considered voting for him had he not said that he would 'ensure Christians would have power in this Country.'

Just remember this: a vote for Hillary "ensures Muslims would have power in this country."

Take your pick!

Refugees have cellphones(paid by whom?) that have ISIS flags, photos etc etc. Based on these facts trump can tell little kids to fuck off. Pretty simple. We pay to rent our military bases in Saudi Arabia lmao that's a good fact for thought.

jesus. fucking. christ.

the sad thing I think you are actually not trolling

this is what passes for adult conversation nowadays

Just remember this: a vote for Hillary "ensures Muslims would have power in this country."

Take your pick!
If it's the small chance of a very small Muslim problem or a chance of huge Christian influence having power then I'll happily take my chances... Even though he's a fantastic candidate, I would rather vote for anyone than Trump, to be frank and specifically based on that and that alone. The religious right pandering is simply a non-negotiable for me and every other Liberal that could have turned the election in his favor if Sanders loses and he wins. We would have all been behind him... And all he had to do was not placate the Christians. And now, as much as I like him... He'll never get my vote. Nor anyone like me, which is a huge thing for him if and when he wins the primary. I truly believe that he will win... and lose to Clinton just on that fact that people like me won't accept his religious standpoint.

And you know you can't win without us. A religious right person will simply never be elected. Everyone knows that. And here's the rub. That's going to be the downfall of Trump.

All he had to do was tell the ridiculous Religious Right they already had their rights and everything would have been cool. I guess he couldn't do that. So, now... He will lose. And when he does, I hope you remember this post. I'm sure you will.

this doesn't make sense given her track record on bombing Muslim countries.

Muslims are responsible for most Muslim deaths, so...

Bukowski82 said:
If it's the small chance of a very small Muslim problem or a chance of huge Christian influence having power then I'll happily take my chances... Even though he's a fantastic candidate, I would rather vote for anyone than Trump, to be frank and specifically based on that and that alone. The religious right pandering is simply a non-negotiable for me and every other Liberal that could have turned the election in his favor if Sanders loses and he wins. We would have all been behind him... And all he had to do was not placate the Christians. And now, as much as I like him... He'll never get my vote. Nor anyone like me, which is a huge thing for him if and when he wins the primary. I truly believe that he will win... and lose to Clinton just on that fact that people like me won't accept his religious standpoint.

And you know you can't win without us. A religious right person will simply never be elected. Everyone knows that. But here's the rub. That's going to be the downfall of Trump.

All he had to do was tell the ridiculous Religious Right they already had their rights and everything would have been cool. I guess he couldn't do that. So, now... He will lose. And when he does, I hope you remember this post. I'm sure you will.

I'm an atheist too, but I just see Trump talking about Christianity as the reality of getting elected. He's a NYC billionaire. That's a big hurdle to get over. Swearing he's a Christian and he loves Christianity and he's going to protect it is a necessity for a guy like him.

I highly doubt he's going to start oppressing atheists. He probably is one, or is at least irreligious. Obama pretends he's a Christian too, not because he actually is one, but because he knows he had to pretend to be one in order to become a successful politician. I'm 90% certain Obama is actually an atheist.

Trump is a wizard. Totally annihilates this guy but in a gentle way. Trump always knows his audience and the facts. The age of emotion is over... the time of the facts has come.

That was awesome. I hope he wins.

It continues to baffle me that people can't even entertain that there is another side to the refugee debate.
Then you wonder why Trump is so popular even when he says "boo refugees" in response to the PC narrative.

It took radicalism for Trump to be allowed through the door in the first place.

Yeah religion in politics I s not Trumps problem, he is the Republican Party identity politics on steroids minus the pro rich tax policy. Which is why he is the establishment's biggest nightmare. Beyond that it's empty platitudes. I find it bizarre that anyone supporting sanders would like the cut of his jib so to say.

Yeah religion in politics I s not Trumps problem, he is the Republican Party identity politics on steroids minus the pro rich tax policy. Which is why he is the establishment's biggest nightmare. Beyond that it's empty platitudes. I find it bizarre that anyone supporting sanders would like the cut of his jib so to say.

It smells like teen spirit.

It continues to baffle me that people can't even entertain that there is another side to the refugee debate.
Then you wonder why Trump is so popular even when he says "boo refugees" in response to the PC narrative.

It took radicalism for Trump to be allowed through the door in the first place.
No we are just getting back to our true American roots and ideals. We've been berated, brainwashed and guilt-tripped into silence for too long. Let's hope we can turn back the clock enough to elect an Andrew Jackson type. Lord knows these banks need killing. Being debt free would be nice as well.

Trump is a wizard. Totally annihilates this guy but in a gentle way. Trump always knows his audience and the facts. The age of emotion is over... the time of the facts has come.

facts aside, this demonstrates why Trump has been successful thus far. It's his skills of persuasion, and to absorb an deflect all situations. This normally would have been a "gotcha" question for any candidate. Bush, Rubio, Kasich would have answered with "no, I would not tell her she's going back" then follow with a talking point about still somewhat being firm at border, but compassionate for those here already. Trump brands them as "weak on security" "weak on the border" , etc.. Cruz responds with "Yes, I'll tell her she's going home, and I'll buy them the tickets back." Cruz in his effort to long strong, comes off looking like an asshole. Trump turns this moment into reaffirming his position, but pivoting his position into a safety and security concern, which stirs emotional responses in the audience. Their vision of the sweet innocent refugee girl being sent back is replaced by reminding them of the horrors of isis. Trump even does a head chopping gesture while speaking about what is being found on recovered cell phones.

i clicked on this thread just to figure out what "plant" meant.

Back