Trump Pwns Liberal Plant

H

Hallelujah

Trump is a wizard. Totally annihilates this guy but in a gentle way. Trump always knows his audience and the facts. The age of emotion is over... the time of the facts has come.

Im a Trump supporter but i dont see many facts in that response.

Refugees have cellphones(paid by whom?) that have ISIS flags, photos etc etc. Based on these facts trump can tell little kids to fuck off. Pretty simple. We pay to rent our military bases in Saudi Arabia lmao that's a good fact for thought.

Haven't those fact-checking websites stated something astronomical like 95% of what he's said is a lie during the debates, or at least false?

Refugees have cellphones(paid by whom?) that have ISIS flags, photos etc etc. Based on these facts trump can tell little kids to fuck off. Pretty simple. We pay to rent our military bases in Saudi Arabia lmao that's a good fact for thought.

Majority of Refugees are not poor people, they are middle class people who are fleeing from getting killed. They are carrying what they can carry, Cell Phones are pretty easy to carry. Also, many middle eastern cell providers do an annual prepaid service offering.....so the refugees already paid for x amount of time / duration on their service.

I specifically left that in there for shertards like you.

Ohhh, a Shertard am I? I can tell a badass like you means business. I'll keep movin' along before you embarrass me like that again!

You're parroting what he said. Has it ever occurred to you to fact-check and make your own mind about things?

This is pretty obviously a plant by the Trump campaign, not anyone else. Only a Trump supporter wouldn't see that.

You can fool some of the people all of the time and that's sufficient, should be Trump's campaign motto.

Majority of Refugees are not poor people, they are middle class people who are fleeing from getting killed. They are carrying what they can carry, Cell Phones are pretty easy to carry. Also, many middle eastern cell providers do an annual prepaid service offering.....so the refugees already paid for x amount of time / duration on their service.
You forgot to mention ISIS.

You're parroting what he said. Has it ever occurred to you to fact-check and make your own mind about things?
I did Trump is right. Checked it all before I made this thread. Maybe you should counter the facts with facts instead of assuming the worst. The best part is you didn't fact check anything lol. /son

The fact Trump is considered a legitimate presidential candidate continues to depress me.

i liked his thoughts on the matter, regardless of the details behind the exchange or if it was genuine or not

for me, i just think it's hilarious that western nations, which are far better to live in than others, have to be the heroes in all these cases and to not do things makes them a villain. of course, part of "helping" refugees is to put up with skyrocketing violent crimes like rape, murder, etc., and refugees trying to impose muslim religious standards on the host nation

like wtf, if someone comes up and asks me for money and i say no, how am i a villain? or if they ask me for money, i give it, then they commit a violent crime against me or someone i know, or expect me to adopt a primitive religious culture, how is that cool? then it's also funny how so many nations expect such great charity from western nations but they themselves have draconian border laws and laws for foreigners. think at some point people have to realize there's only so much you can do for others before it fucks you up as well, especially with willing fuck-ups like religious fundamentalists

The fact Trump is considered a legitimate presidential candidate continues to depress me.

think many of the candidates are ridiculous in general

Haven't those fact-checking websites stated something astronomical like 95% of what he's said is a lie during the debates, or at least false?

That's actually pretty good for a politician.

"i have a bigger heart than anyone in this room"

wtf...if i supported that clown and was at that meeting i would be offended.

Trump's...I mean the liberal plant was pwned bro! Straight up fkn pwnage!

Do you honestly think that Trump wouldn't have had a liberal plant booted?

Refugees have phones with ISIS flags, and Trump supporters wear white hoods. Oh, the grand wizardry!

Trump knows what's up when it comes to mass Islamic immigration.:)

Trump really has an even hand, though he's not afraid to get tough when he needs to either. He's incredibly smart and supports rational policies. I like the cut of his jib. If Bernie Sanders lost the primary, I would have considered voting for him had he not said that he would 'ensure Christians would have power in this Country.'

Back