Trump proposes solar paneled border wall

I hear the Muslim concentration camps are gonna be powered by solar.

GOAT green energy president!

Great idea. They will incorporate charging stations to power all the sharks in the ponds with fricking lazer beams attached to their frickin heads. Or so I heard.

Great idea. They will incorporate charging stations to power all the sharks in the ponds with fricking lazer beams attached to their frickin heads. Or so I heard.
Literally Dr Evil

LOL

I'll just wait for people to come to realize the dozens of major problems with this idea. Let's see where this idea is at in 6 weeks. Just lol.
We couldn't wait....That's why Trump is president.

Fighting Climate Change and Illegal Immigration. Trump is a goddamn genius.

Literally Dr Evil
I think you give him too much credit.

Or

That's why he started Trump U. To get an honorary doctorate. Couldn't even buy one, so had to build an institution from the ground up that would grant him one.

Well, its better than not having solar panels.. but he is an idiot (not news to anyone) if he thinks the energy generated will be enough to fund the wall... it wont be enough to cover the cost of just installing the solar panels until 100 years down the line.. let alone a 30+ billion dollar wall.

Well, its better than not having solar panels.. but he is an idiot (not news to anyone) if he thinks the energy generated will be enough to fund the wall... it wont be enough to cover the cost of just installing the solar panels until 100 years down the line.. let alone a 30+ billion dollar wall.
Mexico will cover costs.

This epitomizes how fucked we are in American politics. A major policy decision with massive implications is being pitched as a troll job.

We fucked

That fucking thing will be vandalized and sold for parts in 4 weeks

Whats the problem with selling solar energy to mexico?

Well building it first. Funding is needed. That is a uge obstacle. Then maintaining this thing would be very expensive. And those that maintain it aren't the type that shoot people that want to fuck it up. That is another cost.

This shit is fucking retarded.

That fucking thing will be vandalized and sold for parts in 4 weeks

tenor.gif

Back