Trump proposes solar paneled border wall

uncommon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And mexico may purchase electrical output to help fund the wall

it would be nice to have small sections up in the high traffic areas just to get the legislation through.

but the whole wall probably wouldnt be a good idea. solar simply isnt that profitable, some analysts are saying it would take 125 years to recoup costs, and you know they are going to get dusty/ degrade overtime/ and be damaged by graffiti or vandalism which would make it economically infeasible imo.

Hmmm, wouldn't it be very insufficient to have a long line of solar paddles?
Instead of one big field of them next to a town or close to where the power is going?

How's that gonna give some dude in West Virginia a coal job?

What retards believe mexico will pay for any of this?

Hey, I can't speak to the science, but it is a brilliant compromise from an ideological standpoint.

Hey, I can't speak to the science, but it is a brilliant compromise from an ideological standpoint.

It's like the left compromising on abortion by saying " ok no more abortions but we'll use tax dollars to pay trans and gay couples to raise unwanted babies"

Trump's Idea?
Left: it's not going to work! that's how nazi started! Covfefe!

LMAO hes ultra trolling now.

Mexis will shit fresh burritos upon hearing this.

Trump haters BTFO yet again. Trump continues to win by making both sides happy.

umm-yeaat-this-point-if-president-trump-cured-cancer-are-13491708.png

Since China pretty much drove all US solar panel manufacturers out of the market, I'm guessing the wall will be built with Mexican labor and Chinese material?

Whats the problem with selling solar energy to mexico?

LOL

I'll just wait for people to come to realize the dozens of major problems with this idea. Let's see where this idea is at in 6 weeks. Just lol.

Blocking illegal immigrants, and fighting global warming at the same time.

Starfrit Border Wall. Sounds good.

Back