Trump/Pompeo State Department bars reporters from country's own publicly funded news agency

Pompeo wasn’t hired to be competent. Kuschner got Pompeo and bolton hired to be isreali first war mongers.

and that’s what we got. Pompeo is trash. Human trash.

if trump keeps taking advice from kuschner I’m gonna lose my fucking mind. Bring back bannon, for the love of Christ the Merciful.

You were so close to getting a like.

Pompeo wasn’t hired to be competent. Kuschner got Pompeo and bolton hired to be isreali first war mongers.

if trump keeps taking advice from kuschner I’m gonna lose my fucking mind. Bring back bannon, for the love of Christ the Merciful.
Again, you keep pushing a false narrative that Trump is a blameless innocent babe manipulated by a cunning Kushner.

This is roughly the thousandth time you try to pin the Trump administration's pro-Israel moves on Kushner.

It's retarded that you can't bring yourself to criticize your messiah. Your little "Trump can't say no to Ivanka who Kushner manipulates," is just so desperate.

This is roughly the thousandth time you try to pin the Trump administration's pro-Israel moves on Kushner.

It's retarded that you can't bring yourself to criticize your messiah. Your little "Trump can't say no to Ivanka who Kushner manipulates," is just so desperate.

trump listens to his advisors. Shit relies on them. He had the most amazing platform ever when he listened to bannon.

Kuschner is wormtongue

edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg

And this needs to happen
VioletMistyBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

And sadly never will because of fucking Ivanka. Nothing makes me more upset that knowing kuschner does as he pleases and basically controls the country bc our friggin president dotes on Ivanka.

trump listens to his advisors. Shit relies on them. He had the most amazing platform ever when he listened to bannon.

Kuschner is wormtongue

edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg

And this needs to happen
VioletMistyBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

And sadly never will because of fucking Ivanka. Nothing makes me more upset that knowing kuschner does as he pleases and basically controls the country bc our friggin president dotes on Ivanka.

Ask yourself this, why does Kushner hold so much power?

That doesn't justify Pompeo's outburst and his banning of NPR. Should they only allow right leaning reporters to go? Because you know for a fact they wouldn't ban a FOX news reporter and NPR is exponentially more objective and legitimate as far as journalism goes than FOX.

NPR is the closest to a major news organization that is objective in America, banning them is a pretty bad look especially after Pompeo's juvenile outburst.

They are not objective.

Ask yourself this, why does Kushner hold so much power?

One cannot simply speak openly about the obviousness of it.

Tell me he wouldn’t be a perfect fit for the Antichrist

1528830525313.jpg

10-29-18-javankasynagogue.jpg

1*LT3-LN1UIxRuWwBJrXSbBA.jpeg

What a time to be alive, that a Live Action role-play of a book is more applicable politically than our current world view pushed by the globalist cabal.

Daddy gave brother Pompeo his skin care secrets.

Are you pretending that being left leaning is an excuse for what Pompeo did? Seriously?

Hello, it’s been a while, hope all is well. I mean that sincerely as you seemed actually angry at me for a minute there. My apologies if somewhere along the line I said something that personally offended you. Some people take this stuff personally, some joke around, it’s the Internet, so you never know. Plus I’m an Scottish/Irish Ny’er, so I’m an asshole anyway.

Onto your question.

It wasn’t really at all to do with Pompeo, and more to do with public funding of pbs.

The Pompeo thing is so hard to believe, so ridiculous, it has to be true. What an asshole.

Hello, it’s been a while, hope all is well. I mean that sincerely as you seemed actually angry at me for a minute there. My apologies if somewhere along the line I said something that personally offended you. Some people take this stuff personally, some joke around, it’s the Internet, so you never know. Plus I’m an Scottish/Irish Ny’er, so I’m an asshole anyway.

Onto your question.

It wasn’t really at all to do with Pompeo, and more to do with public funding of pbs.

The Pompeo thing is so hard to believe, so ridiculous, it has to be true. What an asshole.

Who are you and what have you done with bobgeese?!?

Are we pretending NPR isn’t obviously left leaning ITT?

Because, I was listening to this segment on the way home. I listen all the time. They’re not objective.

I listen during my ride into work and home from work each day. NPR is leftwing propaganda.

What a time to be alive, that a Live Action role-play of a book is more applicable politically than our current world view pushed by the globalist cabal.

So, which High Wizard is Soros? Or is he Smaug if we're being conventional?

Back