Law Trump pleads the 5th , in NY case involving Trump Org.'s alleged fraud.

The worst part is, I was hoping Trump would kind of fall back as people got more DeSantis, Pompeo, Paul, Haley, Cruz, C. Rice, etc. type candidates being discussed. Now, just like the 2016 primaries, the MSM, Big Tech, and the corrupt Left are going to make Trump, Trump, Trump all we get reported on. They are basically putting him in the White House. I didn't vote for Trump in the 2016 primaries, not would I today. But, he will be the nominee if this crap continues.

The Leftists are doing it to themselves.... again.
For the Dems, Trump being the GOP nominee is good.

Do you think James has a hard-on for Trump because of TDS, or because of his long history of shady business practices like his scam university, his scam charity or his known mafia ties?

Ooh ooh, Ms Clifton….Ms Clifton ! Ms Clifton, Ms Clifton Ms Clifton …..

<PandaHi75>

This was from outside the offices in NY today.

lmffaooooo, reminds me of all the #blueAnons here.

Btw, this guy is right out of a pharmaceutical ad promoting some drug. Rite?

This pundit hits all the check marks, touch of gray for men, square trimmed glasses? Is it a dude or a woman. Rachel Maddow or Stephen Colbert? How do you agree with our diversity survey that makes you more favorable to buy our product and/or message

That's because he's an attention seeking celebrity who's a hell of a lot more entertaining than just about anyone else in politics. It's been a race to the bottom for a while. We're only a couple of political cycles away from a pro-wrestler taking the white house.
Well, if Jessie Ventura can get elected Governor of Minnesota....

This pundit hits all the check marks, touch of gray for men, square trimmed glasses? Is it a dude or a woman. Rachel Maddow or Stephen Colbert? How do you agree with our diversity survey that makes you more favorable to buy our product and/or message
LOL Cheesedoodle, keep swilling and spilling your shilling for criminal right wing ding-a-lings and we'll be right here watching you choke on your own cope, dope.

No one said it wasn't.
But by Trump's logic he is guilty because he pleaded the 5th.

Well trump is a liar and a hypocrite. So are most of his hypocrite sycophants cult followers. Hypophants?

Since we are in agreement it was his right, what is your problem with my post? Where did I say anyone said it wasn’t his right? It was the extent of my opinion on the matter. Anyone that thought he was going to be deposed and give open answers was more gullible than trumpers.

Last edited:
Invoked the 5th nearly 450 times. <Lmaoo>

“I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?’ Now I know the answer to that question,” Trump said in that furious statement, which claimed James is a renegade prosecutor with a vendetta against him and his company.

“When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice,” Trump said.

“Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution,” he said.
It’s ok when you or your orange master do it but when anyone else does it there guilty. You guys are so fake

Well trump is a liar and a hypocrite. So are most of his hypocrite sycophants cult followers. Hypophants?

Since we are in agreement it was his right, what is your problem with my post? Where did I say anyone said it wasn’t his right? It was the extent of my opinion on the matter. Anyone that thought he was going to be deposed and give open answers was more gullible than trumpers.
Your reply came off as having a problem with me stating he was pleading the 5th. The only reason I created this thread is because Trump previously implied that pleading the 5th makes you guilty.

Your reply came off as having a problem with me stating he was pleading the 5th. The only reason I created this thread is because Trump previously implied that pleading the 5th makes you guilty.

How the F did i have a problem with anything you posted I didn’t even quote you?

Ooh ooh, Ms Clifton….Ms Clifton ! Ms Clifton, Ms Clifton Ms Clifton …..

<PandaHi75>
captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

How the F did i have a problem with anything you posted I didn’t even quote you?
You said "That is his right to do."

Obviously everyone knows it is his right, so you stating it came off as a snide remark aimed at the O.P.

You said "That is his right to do."

Obviously everyone knows it is his right, so you stating it came off as a snide remark aimed at the O.P.

that was the extent of my opinion on the subject. I didn’t even quote you, you quoted me.

The worst part is, I was hoping Trump would kind of fall back as people got more DeSantis, Pompeo, Paul, Haley, Cruz, C. Rice, etc. type candidates being discussed. Now, just like the 2016 primaries, the MSM, Big Tech, and the corrupt Left are going to make Trump, Trump, Trump all we get reported on. They are basically putting him in the White House. I didn't vote for Trump in the 2016 primaries, not would I today. But, he will be the nominee if this crap continues.

The Leftists are doing it to themselves.... again.

Tbf if I'm on the left I'd be doing everything I can to get Trump the nomination, seems to me that going up against Trump rather than for a candidate that people won't actively vote against is the only path to victory for Biden.

More ignorance out of you and every hardcore Leftist that thinks this is a thing anymore. Seriously, you have got to be some of the least informed or ill informed people to visit a political forum. You're just not smart.

Who here knows who is attacking Trump today during the depositions? What legal entity? Leftists... don't worry... I don't think you know shit. This question is for thoughtful people that have educated themselves.

The answer is a person that ran their campaign on imprisoning Trump. Letitia James ran for AG of NY on getting Trump. That was virtually all her ads. Trump made all those statements before some Leftist partisan hack decided to use the Justice System to attack him. The guy's whole campaign was attacking Trump. Yeah... any sane person takes the 5th after that. When Trump made those statements, it's with the clear assumption that he would get a fair trial. Trump knows that he no longer gets one with these scumbags that have politicized our Justice System. All you Lefties that thought this was something. You're welcome. I have educated you. You no longer have to walk around looking like total fools and dumbasses on this issue.

The Leftists have changed the metrics with their assault on Justice. No sane person leaning Right should ever testify with anything but the 5th when people like Letitia James are involved.

Here is an example.... https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/10/politics/letitia-tish-james-new-york-attorney-general-trump

She's all about imprisoning one person. That's her focus. Not the crime in NY, but Trump. That's some serious TDS. So yeah... you take the 5th.
Double yellows soon to be banned telling people they are not smart. LOL.

Back