Trump owes 2 million for repeated law breaking

Common sense tells you the best place for a charity scammer and someone who can’t secure an American bank loan should be the White House Oval Office.

Right wingers can’t read a person or a fucking room if it was on fire

Yup.

Just because Trump wants no recordings or transcripts does not mean the other foreign leaders do not.

In fact you can bet they record him, knowing that even for the most innocent calls Trump is likely to lie and misrepresent the facts in an attempt to exaggerate them. they know those lies make great material for them later with them holding proof they can expose that he lied.
Yeah because foreign governments have been caught giving trumps kids jobs that they have zero experience in. Lol

Yeah because foreign governments have been caught giving trumps kids jobs that they have zero experience in. Lol
Did you quote the wrong person here as that reply makes no sense as a reply to my post?

Yes folks, here's your President! A fucking scumbag that bilked stole $2 Million from his "charity".

His nut licking followers will have no issue with it though I'm sure.

Common sense tells you the best place for a charity scammer and someone who can’t secure an American bank loan should be the White House Oval Office.

Right wingers can’t read a person or a fucking room if it was on fire

Well Trump Davidians cant get bank loans either so...

Yes folks, here's your President! A fucking scumbag that bilked stole $2 Million from his "charity".

His nut licking followers will have no issue with it though I'm sure.

They are upset he didn't steal 5 million. They think he is smart for stealing money

They are upset he didn't steal 5 million. They think he is smart for stealing money

They wish it could have been more so we could have been triggered that much more

Yeah it's so much better it's our own government where these unqualified family members have been given jobs. <{1-1}>

Trump ordered to pay 2 million dollars for using charity funds for Trump campaign

Wow; I'm truly shocked that they fined him 2 million for raising money for vets simply because his campaign staff distributed the money instead of the charity.

I guess its true that no good deed goes unpunished.

Trump is trying to enrich himself you fool! It doesn't MATTER that he doesn't take a salary and has lost like a billion dollars in personal wealth.....
Thank us for our service

Back