Trump owes 2 million for repeated law breaking

Trump is trying to enrich himself you fool! It doesn't MATTER that he doesn't take a salary and has lost like a billion dollars in personal wealth.....
1) Who said trump lost a billion dollars during his presidency?
2) How much money does he have?
3) Presidential salary is $400k. He could make a million a day by shorting companies based on his own tweets.
3b) How many hundreds of millions will he have made through steering international business to his real estate?

1) Who said trump lost a billion dollars during his presidency?
2) How much money does he have?
3) Presidential salary is $400k. He could make a million a day by shorting companies based on his own tweets.
3b) How many hundreds of millions will he have made through steering international business to his real estate?

1) Forbes
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-forbes-wealthiest-people-in-the-us-list-2018-10

2) Forbes estimates his current net worth as $3.1 billion.

3) So there's nothing significant about him declining a salary? At the very least, it is a symbolic gesture. If he kept it, you would certainly criticize that wouldn't you? So I guess you criticize him no matter what he does?

3b) (Why didn't you just choose 4?) No way to say, at least not yet.

1) Forbes
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-forbes-wealthiest-people-in-the-us-list-2018-10

2) Forbes estimates his current net worth as $3.1 billion.

3) So there's nothing significant about him declining a salary? At the very least, it is a symbolic gesture. If he kept it, you would certainly criticize that wouldn't you? So I guess you criticize him no matter what he does?

3b) (Why didn't you just choose 4?) No way to say, at least not yet.
So in an article where trump says he's worth over 10 billion, forbes says they think hes worth 3 billion, and thats down from 4 billion because well numbers. No one knows who holds or how much his properties are leveraged with debt.

I don't fault him for taking or not taking a salary, it is a PR move that you fall for. As I implied he will have personally enriched himself a thousand times over that number through the use of his properties while being president.

How many governments do you think suddenly want to lease his properties now?

Trump ordered to pay 2 million dollars for using charity funds for Trump campaign

giphy.gif

So in an article where trump says he's worth over 10 billion, forbes says they think hes worth 3 billion, and thats down from 4 billion because well numbers. No one knows who holds or how much his properties are leveraged with debt.

I don't fault him for taking or not taking a salary, it is a PR move that you fall for. As I implied he will have personally enriched himself a thousand times over that number through the use of his properties while being president.

I don’t know. Will they recoup the 1 billion he reportedly lost? Does it matter? Other politicians like Pelosi and Obama are multi multi millionaires despite their actual salaries not adding up to 100th of that. It’s tough to believe you actually care if a reason is justified or not to criticize the President, so long as you have one. Evidence being you don’t care wether he takes a salary or not, which obviously isn’t true.

One doesn't discount the other. He can do both. And I find it laughable that you guys spout the fact that he doesn't take a salary. One trip to Mar a Lago covers his years pay, and he has taken many.

I’ll respond to your other post that you deleted like a coward. You said “Because it’s an empty fucking gesture, shithead.”

Please explain that one.

Honestly, it was technically a charity for him to even bother running and saving the country. He could easily have just continued life as a billionaire without all these extra headaches. I say it was money well spent and falls under the very definition of charity anyway. Chalk this up to a nothing burger.
Yeah, but he was too greedy, and now all his frauds are being exposed.

Trump ordered to pay 2 million dollars for using charity funds for Trump campaign

Oh no, now he has to sell a piece of furniture rofl

It is potentially much worse than that.

When you talk about country to country big deals with things like Trade or the Military, if the US pushes a hard line it can cost the other nations billions and maybe trillions over time.

If instead they know they can make a deal with Trump to support his family businesses and he will take a less aggressive position with them, that becomes the cheapest way to deal with the US.

If you hold Trumps big personal interests over him can you suddenly get a change in policy with regards to the Kurds??

"I have a little conflict of interest because I have a major, major building in Istanbul," Trump said at the time. "It's a tremendously successful job. It's called Trump Towers — two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it's two."

I don't think there is anything with regards to US interests that Trump would put over his personal gain.

Because his salary pales in comparison to the money he is bringing in via tax-payers every time he takes a trip to his golf resort(s).

And that "coward" shit rubs me the wrong way. I didn't purposely delete it. I bounce around and sometimes it happens.

According to your logic, shouldn't President Trump losing a billion dollars in personal wealth make up for that? Is that how we're doing this?

And forgive me if I couldn't give a fuck less how being called out for cowardliness offends you when you jump to name calling first by calling me a shit head.

If you’re lost
you can look
and you will find me

Crime after crime

Last edited:
Honestly, it was technically a charity for him to even bother running and saving the country. He could easily have just continued life as a billionaire without all these extra headaches. I say it was money well spent and falls under the very definition of charity anyway. Chalk this up to a nothing burger.
This is quotable for when eventually the dems take back powers this nitwit complains about something

There's a lot of Canadian Trump fans on this board. Trudeau really did a number on you guys, Jesus lol.

It is potentially much worse than that.

When you talk about country to country big deals with things like Trade or the Military, if the US pushes a hard line it can cost the other nations billions and maybe trillions over time.

If instead they know they can make a deal with Trump to support his family businesses and he will take a less aggressive position with them, that becomes the cheapest way to deal with the US.

If you hold Trumps big personal interests over him can you suddenly get a change in policy with regards to the Kurds??

"I have a little conflict of interest because I have a major, major building in Istanbul," Trump said at the time. "It's a tremendously successful job. It's called Trump Towers — two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it's two."

I don't think there is anything with regards to US interests that Trump would put over his personal gain.

He's also putting himself in a vulnerable position to blackmail with any shady deal. If the Ukrainians privately threatened him with releasing recordings of all their conversations with him and Rudy what do you think he'd be willing to give up to keep it secret. Maybe Ukraine isn't a powerful enough nation but Russia is. How would Trump dispute any version of his private meetings with Putin that Russia put out? China is another country with powerful intelligence and few checks on their leaders.

Back