Trump ordered DOJ, FBI to investigate George Floyd's death.

But Trump is a racist that loves it when black people get killed by police

Or he's desperate to latch onto any possible good publicity he can in order to deflect from his embarrassing twitter beef, his pathetic alleging of murder, or his continuing failures in regards to the coronavirus.

Your shit is just as dumb as the idiots you write about.

Perpetual victims.

Has there ever been a movement like Trumps (more a lurching) where the adherents claim to be winners all the time, yet also complain about being the victims just as frequently?

I just saw that vid for the first time a few minutes ago. What a tool that cop is and the people rioting are fucking clowns

Even though Trump quickly ordered the FBI to investigate the MSM will say it was not fast enough.
Shit, I now hear them saying "Trump still silent on the 100K US dead from COVID".
It's. The FBI was investigating as of Tuesday? What is this new investigation about?

You know who else ordered fbi and doj to investigate George Floyd's death? Hitler.

Glad this has been pushed at a high level. Folks can be cynical about Trump thinking about his election chances with coloured people, but this was the right thing to do.

Neo libs will cause me not to vote democrat for the first time.

I'm done.

Trump is acting like he started this investigation...

Neo libs will cause me not to vote democrat for the first time.

I'm done.

source.gif

Zeb. Look in the mirror.

lol huh?

you should listen to President Biden speak right now. It’s a change I know because he is articulate, caring and competent. He isn’t yelling and screaming like Incompetent Don. Can’t wait til November

lol huh?

you should listen to President Biden speak right now. It’s a change I know because he is articulate, caring and competent. He isn’t yelling and screaming like Incompetent Don. Can’t wait til November
You put those paragraphs in reverse order.

Back