Trump ordered DOJ, FBI to investigate George Floyd's death.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
“At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd,” Trump tweeted Wednesday evening.

“I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George’s family and friends. Justice will be served!” he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...fbi-to-expedite-probe-into-george-floyd-death

It's good to see Trump getting involved in this police brutality issue. I'm not under assumption that all cops are bad, but when shit like this happens it tears our country apart and these leo's need to bee held accountable.

Literally Hitler?

Never forget's his friends, and always out for rights for all

upload_2020-5-28_7-45-44.jpeg

upload_2020-5-28_7-45-57.jpeg

This is a good thing. How will this FBI investigation be different than the one that was announced on Tuesday?

Trump trying to get that black vote. Too bad this guy didn’t have a picture of himself wearing a tuxedo. Trump was stumped this time.

Even though Trump quickly ordered the FBI to investigate the MSM will say it was not fast enough.
Shit, I now hear them saying "Trump still silent on the 100K US dead from COVID".

I've always disliked the Me Too Movement, but I agree with the outrage over this incident. That was murder, plain and simple.

According to Trump the FBI is corrupt and partisan. Why would he trust them to honestly
Investigate anything?

Trump is such a fuckin disaster

Trump should not have asked the DOJ and FBI to investigate this murder. It was the wrong thing to do.

"Bad" cops out number good cops by a large margin.

Back