Elections Trump or DeSantis or both?

I'm a fan of DeSantis going in alone.
But I'll take both anyday. I don't think you're the target voter they're looking for.
The target voter Trump is looking for are the ones that will send him money.

Last edited:
OGC.02bab4fef9ce454d14713af63538d627

The target voter Trump is looking for is the ones that will send him money.
Lol is that right? This must be a first that a politician wants people to send them money. How much did Clinton get?

DeSantis is in a weird position because he wouldn't be governor if not for Trump's endorsement.

I think DeSantis beats Biden or whoever runs on the Dems side easily if he's not running with Trump. That's even with the incoming onslaught of media propaganda that will be against him.

You already see it now. Dems have their fangs out for DeSantis and they really aren't even quite sure why because they're brainwashed to hate him by the left wing propaganda.
DeSantis has been a bit like Trump in aggressively targeting those that are against his policies. Disney being a good example. I'd vote for a moderate Republican but he's too much a champion of partisan politics for my taste. I think a main issue hampering his election will also be abortion rights. We can look at Turkey and see why our country should remain strongly secular.

seems the RNC wants to avoid a trump/desantis primary. if desantis is the VP, trump is guaranteed to win primary. if they compete, there will be damage on both sides, whoever wins.

DeCantis is the future goat. He’ll probably pass a bill that restricts sex changes till the age of like 21 and the media will call it the trans genocide act.

Isn't trump going to be 78 in 2024? Personally I don't want anymore detached, geriatric "leaders"

the fact that our most recent election was between a 73 year old fatass and the crypt keeper just shows how hilariously bad our current state is.

DeCantis is the future goat. He’ll probably pass a bill that restricts sex changes till the age of like 21 and the media will call it the trans genocide act.

21 would be pretty stupid though. I could see 18. I mean if you can die for the government you should be able to do pretty much anything else at that age.

No establishment republicans, agreed

I've always maintained that Trump hit on several of my key points, but simply went off the deep end. We need a Diet Trump, so to speak

Here we go again with the "Trump was an outsider/anti-establishment" nonsense.

Someone who is "ant establishment" would not be running under a GOP ticket. That's an oxymoron if there ever was one.

Someone truly anti establishment would be:

-attempting to get money and legal bribery out of politics, which is the source of 99% of our government's problems. Trump embraced and exploited these two things. And his Republican congress took attempts at regulating campaign finance to the SC, which was of course ruled in their favor.

-elimination of lobbying. Trump appointed 261 career corporate lobbyists to his cabinet. That's 8 times more than any presidential administration before him. The government is supposed to employ checks and balances to regulate the power of big capital to use leverage and economic force against the collective citizenry. Trump basically put them in charge of themselves.

-would be completely transparent with everything they did. Trump was easily the least transparent President that the US has ever seen.

-would not be using the oval office for personal financial gain, or that of his kids/family/or friends. Trump gave literal government positions to his children for the sole purpose of advancing their own personal businesses. He also brokered several logistical deals with the government itself to insure that Trump Incorporated is the overpaid vendor.

-would be trying to redefine the wealth distribution in this country. Socialize the costs and privatize the profits is a favorite mantra by Trump and the GOP. And it's literally done to the near exclusion of almost everything else. Giving tax breaks to the rich, while increasing overall Federal spending simply shifts the burden of the country's tax liability on to the shoulders of everyone but the rich. And when you command the majority of the wealth in the country, you should be paying the majority of the taxes.

-would not have a history of using the establishment's tools for the rich to screw over working class people. It is well known that long before Trump became President, he had a nasty habit of weaponizing the court systems to get his contractors to only accept half of the agreed upon compensation for any given job or project. He knew it would cost them more in legal fees to fight a spurious case, so he literally sued everyone, knowing he could outlast them in court. Working class people are then shafted. That is not "anti establishment" behavior. It's the same old rich kids club using their extreme wealth to beat up on everyone else and Trump literally made a career of it.

Trump in no way was anti establishment. He may have called himself that during campaigns, but not a single action he took to actually govern was "anti establishment", nor any of his behavior before he became president could be considered "anti establishment". For christ's sakes, he stole donations from "Stop the Steal" and pardoned a criminal who stole donations from "Build the Wall". Donations from working class people. How in god's name is that anti establishment? Sounds more like extreme selfishness to me.

Here we go again with the "Trump was an outsider/anti-establishment" nonsense.

Someone who is "ant establishment" would not be running under a GOP ticket. That's an oxymoron if there ever was one.

Someone truly anti establishment would be:

-attempting to get money and legal bribery out of politics, which is the source of 99% of our government's problems. Trump embraced and exploited these two things. And his Republican congress took attempts at regulating campaign finance to the SC, which was of course ruled in their favor.

-elimination of lobbying. Trump appointed 261 career corporate lobbyists to his cabinet. That's 8 times more than any presidential administration before him. The government is supposed to employ checks and balances to regulate the power of big capital to use leverage and economic force against the collective citizenry. Trump basically put them in charge of themselves.

-would be completely transparent with everything they did. Trump was easily the least transparent President that the US has ever seen.

-would not be using the oval office for personal financial gain, or that of his kids/family/or friends. Trump gave literal government positions to his children for the sole purpose of advancing their own personal businesses. He also brokered several logistical deals with the government itself to insure that Trump Incorporated is the overpaid vendor.

-would be trying to redefine the wealth distribution in this country. Socialize the costs and privatize the profits is a favorite mantra by Trump and the GOP. And it's literally done to the near exclusion of almost everything else. Giving tax breaks to the rich, while increasing overall Federal spending simply shifts the burden of the country's tax liability on to the shoulders of everyone but the rich. And when you command the majority of the wealth in the country, you should be paying the majority of the taxes.

-would not have a history of using the establishment's tools for the rich to screw over working class people. It is well known that long before Trump became President, he had a nasty habit of weaponizing the court systems to get his contractors to only accept half of the agreed upon compensation for any given job or project. He knew it would cost them more in legal fees to fight a spurious case, so he literally sued everyone, knowing he could outlast them in court. Working class people are then shafted. That is not "anti establishment" behavior. It's the same old rich kids club using their extreme wealth to beat up on everyone else and Trump literally made a career of it.

Trump in no way was anti establishment. He may have called himself that during campaigns, but not a single action he took to actually govern was "anti establishment", nor any of his behavior before he became president could be considered "anti establishment". For christ's sakes, he stole donations from "Stop the Steal" and pardoned a criminal who stole donations from "Build the Wall". Donations from working class people. How in god's name is that anti establishment? Sounds more like extreme selfishness to me.
What do you want to him to be Bernie fucking sanders? Wealth redistribution? C'mon I'm not even big on trump and while I agree that lobbying and super pacs are a problem, being against these things is not the only merit for someone to considered an outsider, especially for the right. And furthermore I said he hit on key points. Ron Paul probably hits on even more key points. No politician is a perfect fit for this description of anti-establishment, but to describe him as establishment or an "insider" would be more inaccurate.

Your TDS is pulsating good sir

Of course Desantis. He's Trumps policy without all the BS dumbassery.

Desantis is much more electable in a general. His issue is getting Trump to back off as he will struggle Inna primary as Trump has so much of a dedicated base n a huge name.

A Michele Obama could and would beat Trump. She wouldn't beat Desantis. I can't see Biden or Harris really running. Michelle is only star power they got.
I think a lot of people don't want another Obaman.
You are right about Desantis being more electable. But a battle with Trump wouldn't go over well. Trump has a huge fan base and will rip Desantis apart. A lot of people will view Desantis negatively after that, kind of kill both of them. Say what you want about Trump, but the guy can fight. I saw that attribute as to what got him elected and also hurt his Presidency, he wanted to fight everyone.

What do you want to him to be Bernie fucking sanders? Wealth redistribution? C'mon I'm not even big on trump and while I agree that lobbying and super pacs are a problem, being against these things is not the only merit for someone to considered an outsider, especially for the right. And furthermore I said he hit on key points. Ron Paul probably hits on even more key points. No politician is a perfect fit for this description of anti-establishment, but to describe him as establishment or an "insider" would be more inaccurate.

Your TDS is pulsating good sir

It's insane to call a billionaire who inherited most of his money, became a TV star, and then president an "outsider." And given that his only major legislative accomplishment was another tax cut for rich people and corporations, it's equally insane to call him anti-establishment. What more could he have done to help the establishment?

Back