Elections Trump or DeSantis or both?

Y'all assuming we get to vote in 2024. Sure, we will go to polls, but the technocratic oligarchy will chose.
welp this sums up this thread. on to the next one.

Bottom line is if trump did lose a primary to Desantis, he would become the VP or be. Desantis advisor if some sort and still keep doing what he is good at, which is rallying the base.

No republican would be able to compete with either.

Just curious as to which policy you (anti trumpers) have/had a problem with and what is the better policy?

I think Trump would make a better King-MAKER than be a King himself, so to speak.

DeSantis walked the line of standing apart from Trump, politically, while not alienating his base. That's why he is a genuine threat to take back the White House.

Trump already lost. If Republicans want to be as dumb as Democrats were with Hillary, they can bet on a proven loser. Q more delusional crying about "stolen" elections.

I have no interest in a Trump-DeSantis ticket. My vote goes to a Democrat, independent, third party, or write-in automatically. On the other hand, at this point, I would favor a DeSantis ticket over what the Democrats have been offering.
Biden lost how many times before becoming tHe MoSt VoTeD pReSiDeNt EvAr!

I think Trump would make a better King-MAKER than be a King himself, so to speak.

I agree to an extent, especially with his age. However, and I have ranted about this in the past, but in short, I think Trump winning in 2024 would be symbolic of cultural healing. Keep in mind, the media and establishment (especially democrats) have demonized not only Trump, but every single deplorable, racist, domestic terrorist that voted for him. It would be a sign that the moderates and people not too political or even cared before, COVID and the Biden admin have woken them up to how corrupt the media, big tech, global corporations, all collude with the bueracratic establishment, and we the people are not going to let them control the narrative anymore

"all these racist, bible loving, gun totting, anti-abortion, anti-women, who think they are coming for our children in the schools through indoctrination, etc... well, now that we have record inflation, an open border, record crime and drug overdoses, drag queens in schools and a hideous tranny as a top health official, a new proxy war, etc, well, maybe these deplorable people weren't so bad.... we side with them"

This is not about typical right vs left, it is about the great awakening and you need someone like Trump to bring it all home.

Trump

He has a way more dedicated base. Also isnt Desantis pro WEF? Trump also has way way deeper pockets
What the hell are you talking about pro wef?
His policys are completely against WEF.
Hes never even spoken or been invited to one of their events.
Trump and his wife on the other hand cant say the same.

DeSantis as VP under Trump would be totally pointless, he'd be much better off staying in Florida as governor where he is generally celebrated and should have no problem getting a second term over Christ (lol) or Fried. He's pretty much one of the only competent guys in the GOP that has appeal throughout his party, you don't stick him in the White House to twiddle his thumbs in the background as Trump overshadows him

DeSantis as VP under Trump would be totally pointless, he'd be much better off staying in Florida as governor where he is generally celebrated and should have no problem getting a second term over Christ (lol) or Fried. He's pretty much one of the only competent guys in the GOP that has appeal throughout his party, you don't stick him in the White House to twiddle his thumbs in the background as Trump overshadows him
I agree being his VP would hurt his stock because it’s trump. I want DeSantis and still would vote for Trump but I don’t want Trump in politics by then. He should go retire and chill.

Lol what will the media do now? How they going to spin this?

they had a straw poll at the event. Pretty impressive Trump was able to crush Desantis as the event was in FL. More so because it was an event for young people, so it isn't like it is Trump's core base of middle aged red necks or whatever

they had a straw poll at the event. Pretty impressive Trump was able to crush Desantis as the event was in FL. More so because it was an event for young people, so it isn't like it is Trump's core base of middle aged red necks or whatever

I'm good with either guy. We'll go through the primary and whoever wins I'm good with that.

I'm good with either guy. We'll go through the primary and whoever wins I'm good with that.

I am too, but was interesting since they both spoke at same event. Ted Cruz also spoke at the event, at some point Cruz gave an interview where he basically said he and others are basically waiting on Trump to announce it, and if he does, it would be foolish to try and primary Trump.

And any sane centrist is hoping he disappears. Trump is dogshit and we need to do away with the cult of personality shit that got us to the brink in the first place.
I love how you use the word "we" when your name is Halifax and your location is Canada :)) . Fair enough though. I have learned a long time ago that the US presidency is followed by all other countries more than anything. I was in Colombia last month when a very polarizing election was decided. This new guy is offering the country the same stuff that made Venezuela go belly up. Many Colombians are trying to leave any way they can.

I come back to America and no one knows anything about it. It was a surreal moment.

back on topic: I got no problem with Trump getting back in the white house. It'll be better than what we have now. De Santis could be his vice president. And then make a run for president in 2028. Just my opinion though.

I agree to an extent, especially with his age. However, and I have ranted about this in the past, but in short, I think Trump winning in 2024 would be symbolic of cultural healing. Keep in mind, the media and establishment (especially democrats) have demonized not only Trump, but every single deplorable, racist, domestic terrorist that voted for him. It would be a sign that the moderates and people not too political or even cared before, COVID and the Biden admin have woken them up to how corrupt the media, big tech, global corporations, all collude with the bueracratic establishment, and we the people are not going to let them control the narrative anymore

"all these racist, bible loving, gun totting, anti-abortion, anti-women, who think they are coming for our children in the schools through indoctrination, etc... well, now that we have record inflation, an open border, record crime and drug overdoses, drag queens in schools and a hideous tranny as a top health official, a new proxy war, etc, well, maybe these deplorable people weren't so bad.... we side with them"

This is not about typical right vs left, it is about the great awakening and you need someone like Trump to bring it all home.
Your radicalization on this site is truly scary. Seek some help.

If I'm DeSantis I'm distancing myself from Trump as much as possible without shit talking him. Showing up at a rally with him is a bad move

Republicans have been basically gift-wrapped the house, senate and oval office-- if they fuck it up they have no excuse

Wow pence might as well kick rocks.

Pence also had a rally Friday in AZ near where Trump was having his AZ rally the same night. Basically noone showed up except republican staffers and media lol. Was very embarrassing for Pence. He is such a loser.

Pence also had a rally Friday in AZ near where Trump was having his AZ rally the same night. Basically noone showed up except republican staffers and media lol. Was very embarrassing for Pence. He is such a loser.
There was 250 people there lol. Meanwhile Trump filled the arena.
What the heck is pence thinking? Does he really think he can win?

Back