Elections Trump offered to pardon Assange if he covered up Russian interference in US election

This is what I wrote. "What you missed was the Mueller report. Clearly the Russians interfered in our elections. And instead of Trump wanting his name cleared he engaged in multiple events of obstruction."

Volume 1 details the Russian interference and it's more than a shit posting campaign.

Volume 2 details Trump's acts of obstruction.

Call the report fake news if you like but don't ignore the actual text in it.

You're own quote that you forgot was:
"And the obstruction continues against any attempt to hold Trump accountable for his actions."

I asked what actions, and you linked me to the Mueller report. Again, you guys tout a plethora of crimes that the President has committed but it's like pulling fucking teeth to get a specific answer out of any of you. You complain that people are ignoring the text of the Mueller report, yet you say Trump "clearly" engaged in multiple events of obstruction. The report outlined "possible" or "potential" instances of obstruction. So, are these the "actions" you're referring to? Things Trump almost did? Gonna need some clarity on this and how you hold somebody accountable for "almost" committing a "possible" instance of obstruction.

You're own quote that you forgot was:
"And the obstruction continues against any attempt to hold Trump accountable for his actions."

I asked what actions, and you linked me to the Mueller report. Again, you guys tout a plethora of crimes that the President has committed but it's like pulling fucking teeth to get a specific answer out of any of you. You complain that people are ignoring the text of the Mueller report, yet you say Trump "clearly" engaged in multiple events of obstruction. The report outlined "possible" or "potential" instances of obstruction. So, are these the "actions" you're referring to? Things Trump almost did? Gonna need some clarity on this and how you hold somebody accountable for "almost" committing a "possible" instance of obstruction.
Trump's actions are the stonewalling of all investigations into his behavior. No documents, no witnesses, attacking the free press, besmirching anyone trying to hold him accountable. His Presidency is like an Andrew Dice Clay show. He can have a rally full of mouthbreathers yucking it up but we all know the best comics don't need to rely on blue humor.

How did the headline fall apart? You have Assange's lawyer claiming one thing, and Robacher claiming something different....although close in nature.

How do you decide which of these two people is telling the truth other than just choosing the one who has the story that you like better?

Well only 1 of the 2 people telling the story was in the room so I'll lesn toward 1st hand acct.

MSNBC also reported thst Robacher contacted the WH after his meeting with Assange and the WH never reached out to ok the proposed amnesty.

Yeah, that's the official line.
Like how Trump said he didn't send his personal lawyer to Ukraine to do his dirty work. Like how Trump said he is going to release his tax returns? Like how Trump said he hardly knew Stormy Daniels..

Who knows if this claim is true, I'm just posting news, just like you did in your response.

What we do know is Rohrabacher had a meeting with Trump 4 months before meeting with Assange to discuss a pardon and Trump now claiming he "barely knows” Rohrabacher and has “never spoken to him on this subject.”. Except it was Trump who actually contacted Rohrabacher out of the blue to arrange the meeting https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/dana-rohrabacher-meets-trump-white-house-236874

I'm not taking Trump's story; it's Robacher's version.

We also know that Robacher contacted the WH and the WH never called back

So the story that the lawyers said was absolutely bullshit because Assange was already saying Russia wasn't involved.....yet Rohrabacher still admitted to trying to get a pardon for Assange for saying what he's allready been saying and admitted that he even talked to COS Kelly about it.

Why is he offering anything for someone to say what they have been saying the whole time? Nothing about what Rohrabacher said makes sense. You're the one that is believing in something.

I still don't see how the headline is 100% bullshit when the Headline was "
Trump offered to pardon Assange if he covered up Russian interference in US election, court told"

Are you saying that the court wasn't told this by the lawyer for Assange?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Dana said he would try to get a Trump pardon if Assange offered PROOF of the actual whistleblower.

I'm not sure if you are dense or just arguing out of partisanship

Again. PROOF of the origins of the hack are MUCH different than the 100% BULLSHIT headline

this it it. blumpf is for sure finished now. he will be impeached

Trump's actions are the stonewalling of all investigations into his behavior. No documents, no witnesses, attacking the free press, besmirching anyone trying to hold him accountable.

President Trump never exerted Executive Privilege of the Mueller investigation. He very well could have and it would've been justified, although it would've been a PR nightmare. As ridiculous as that whole investigation was, Mueller was still allowed limitless money, time, and scope. So, because you hate the President, you believe Trump should accept any and all attacks and investigations, no matter how intrusive they are or what the basis for them was, and he should never even be allowed to vocalize his displeasure. The President of the United States needs to just take it right up the ass and should never be allowed to use even the most basic powers of his office? Good luck. That bullshit failed and so did the impeachment theater. Cry obstruction all you want, but it doesn't hold water.

His Presidency is like an Andrew Dice Clay show. He can have a rally full of mouthbreathers yucking it up but we all know the best comics don't need to rely on blue humor.

You sound like an old and out of touch parent in the early 90's, complaining about Dice Clay's humor, meanwhile he's selling out Madison Square Garden two nights in a row. I'm glad you made that comparison. Essentially, these "actions" you want Trump held accountable for amount to nothing more than "I don't like his sense of humor. Mine is better and more mature." Thanks for answering.

As ridiculous as that whole investigation was, Mueller was still allowed limitless money, time, and scope.

You're a liar. You know damn well the scope of the investigation was constrained specifically.

The fuck do you hope to achieve by interfacing with other people when starting your foolish statements with lies that are painfully obvious?

You're a liar. You know damn well the scope of the investigation was constrained specifically.

The fuck do you hope to achieve by interfacing with other people when starting your foolish statements with lies that are painfully obvious?

Coming from the guy whose “interfacing” skills amount to nothing more than personal attacks on anyone you disagree with. Fuck off.

I think Robacher's deal involved Assange outing the person he got the file from.
Why would Robacher want to know that (assuming he didn't already). Robacher is a known Russian sympathizer, there's even talk within the Republican party from a few years ago saying he's been compromised by Russia. Why would it be in his or Trump's interest to know who the source, direct or intermediary, is? Surely outing the intermediary will just dig up another can of worms.

Why would Robacher want to know that (assuming he didn't already). Robacher is a known Russian sympathizer, there's even talk within the Republican party from a few years ago saying he's been compromised by Russia. Why would it be in his or Trump's interest to know who the source, direct or intermediary, is? Surely outing the intermediary will just dig up another can of worms.

A- the guy was one of the authors of the Rezgan Doctrine.

B- what else would one think since he said PROOF thst it wasn't Russia?

C- perhaps he's just really curious to know who actually did it.

Assange had said MANY times that it was a leak....not a hack....

That the emails we're leaked to him by a non-state actor....not the Russian government.

The released data was analyzed by Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS).....

Their analysis came to the conclusion that the speed of the data transfer was WAY too fast to have taken place over the internet; that the data could have only moved that quickly to a flash drive or external hard drive....this supports the conclusion that it was a leak from within the dnc and not a remote hack.

The Russophobic deep state hit job has been debunked for over 2 years now.... why are people still discussing it like it was a real event and not manufactured.

Hillary Clinton lost in 2016 because she was a crappy candidate.

There was no Russian government interference in 2016....the interference was from a DNC that stole a primary from Bernie.

If we are still looking for foreign government interference in our elections, we should be looking at the Israelis and the Saudis.....who bribe our politicians to rent our military.

Last edited:
Except that Assange has repeatedly claimed it wasn't a state actor. I've get reservations about Assange, buthe hasn't been shown to be a liar yet.
He can claim whatever he wants. He never discloses his sources, so maybe that was his way of trying to shift the investigation away from Russia. However, there's evidence the hack was done by Russian officers in the GRU. Even cyber security organizations have come to the same conclusion.

Well only 1 of the 2 people telling the story was in the room so I'll lesn toward 1st hand acct.

MSNBC also reported thst Robacher contacted the WH after his meeting with Assange and the WH never reached out to ok the proposed amnesty.
I'm not leaning towards any account because there isn't enough information available to make any determination as to what actually happened. Someone that was in the room making an account to minimize his own personal misconduct isn't anything shocking.

I never mentioned anything about the White House or Trump, I don't actually think this has anything to do with them doing anything wrong for once. I do think it's possible that Dana was lying about his own personal access to Trump and what he could get Trump to agree to. I mean he definitely was, even based on his own story it had him suggesting he could get Trump to agree to a pardon, without him ever having any type of assurances from Trump or Trump's team that this would happen.

These stories will keep coming up. Kind of like Elvis sightings or Lochness Monster sightings.

Back