International Trump meeting with NK again very soon, another summit in the works

Another playdate, cos the first one went well, nobody was sick all over their new romper suit.

NK has made all sorts of announcements over the decades, some of which were during "disarmament" processes that were much further along than anything Donald will likely get to.
To actually disarm is suicide.

Yes. Under different regimes.

There is an old saying....never say never.

To be honest I'd be ok with a United Korea with nukes anyway. Probably Better than what we have now

The problem of Un saying one thing and doing another.

Wake me when he does something. Talk is talk.

Another playdate, cos the first one went well, nobody was sick all over their new romper suit.

Yea. Nothing good came from that meeting. The Korea's are still officially at war, missiles are still flying, no prisoners were returned.

Fucking failure for sure

Trump will never be president. Never

thats cool and all. So you think they will agree to the Iran deal? sanctions lifted in exchange for stopping nuclear armament.

I must admit i would be extremely impressed if he could convince Kim to trust him on that one given his track record on breaking that exact deal. And since the USA now has a record of throwing out agreements like that when we get a new president. Can Trump guarentee that the next president isnt a neocon who will instantly attack? No.

Yes. Under different regimes.

There is an old saying....never say never.

To be honest I'd be ok with a United Korea with nukes anyway. Probably Better than what we have now

A United Korea? which side exactly are you suggesting will absorb the other?

thats cool and all. So you think they will agree to the Iran deal? sanctions lifted in exchange for stopping nuclear armament.

I must admit i would be extremely impressed if he could convince Kim to trust him on that one given his track record on breaking that exact deal. And since the USA now has a record of throwing out agreements like that when we get a new president. Can Trump guarentee that the next president isnt a neocon who will instantly attack? No.

But I'm not the one saying anything is certain.

I did NOT say Never or certain. I simply predicted what would be announced

A United Korea? which side exactly are you suggesting will absorb the other?

You know which of course. But it would obviously take time. But the Norths people would likely come around to the South's ways

You know which of course. But it would obviously take time. But the Norths people would likely come around to the South's ways

why on earth would the government of the north agree to that.

NK is never giving up their nukes. No matter what they say, which nobody should believe anyway, they are never giving up their nukes.
Can you blame them? Nukes are fun.

I'd be soooo happy if I had nukes.

NK is never giving up their nukes. No matter what they say, which nobody should believe anyway, they are never giving up their nukes.

I can convince them Mr. Pete.... Trust me....

Back