International Trump meeting with NK again very soon, another summit in the works

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump is having another meeting with Un in a few weeks.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46927761

US President Donald Trump is to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong-un for a second summit by the end of February, the White House says.

The announcement came after Mr Trump met top North Korean negotiator Kim Yong-chol at the White House.

He had been expected to deliver a letter from Kim Jong-un to Mr Trump.

Little progress has been made on denuclearisation since their historic summit in Singapore last June. No venue has been announced for the new summit.

Alternate source from preferred news site of the slow adults in the room.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump...ice-in-possible-prelude-to-2nd-nuclear-summit

He's gonna be a shoe in for that Nobel prize after this one!

Last edited:
Might as well, I suppose, since he's not meeting with members of our own Congress.

He just heard meeting with the president gets you a fast food buffet

President Trump has brought us closer to a lasting peace on the Korean Peninsula than any other President in recent history.

This path won't be easy, both sides will have to concede things they didn't want to concede in order for progress to be made. The likelihood of there being speed bumps and difficulties along the way is pretty much 100%. But peace is worth the hassle.

I'm grateful that our President is making strides to try and actually end this conflict.

I hope that Trump punks him. Just says, "Sorry, Kim. I gave you a chance. Now - feel my neglect" And just walks out.
But...it's Trump. We get to see more theatrics and rhetoric. The same with every president dealing with NK to be fair. Only with Trump it's dumber. I wish he was just a cold blooded gangster instead of an egomaniac. I honestly believe that is the only kind of leader these people really respect.

Lets turn this motherfucker's lights out.

Might as well, I suppose, since he's not meeting with members of our own Congress.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/02/trump-congress-meeting-shutdown-1077466

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...own-white-house-invitation-for-shutdown-talks

<{pranko}>

And for the big slap in the TDS sufferers face...

"Barack Obama tells Republicans he will not negotiate with an “extremist wing” of US congress to end the political stalemate as the shutdown of federal government enters its third day."
https://www.channel4.com/news/shutdown-usa-barack-obama-obamacare-congress-government

<{anton}>

Yay, another empty photo op for NK.

We're not going to do what they want us to do so they're not going to do what we're asking them to do. But Kim will get to look like he's engaging us on equal footing to his nation.

But Trump won't be able to use his master negotiating strategy - shutting down the North Korean government until they meet his demands.

It's like he's going in there against Un with one hand tied behind his back. It's just not a fair fight.

Although I think Trump is a human dumpster fire I applaud this effort. What we have done with NK for decades has not worked so it may be good to try something different. Who knows....

It's clearly going to be easier for a US president to cut deals with friends of America like Vlad and Kim than with enemies of the people like Chuck and Nancy.

President Trump has brought us closer to a lasting peace on the Korean Peninsula than any other President in recent history.

This path won't be easy, both sides will have to concede things they didn't want to concede in order for progress to be made. The likelihood of there being speed bumps and difficulties along the way is pretty much 100%. But peace is worth the hassle.

I'm grateful that our President is making strides to try and actually end this conflict.

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but the Korean War ended in 1953 so its not like they’ve been slaughtering each other on a daily basis since then. There might not be an official peace treaty but outside of two incidents I can think of offhand there’s been peace on the Korean Peninsula for the last 65+ years.

Say what you want libs, but this guy is a real leader and is accomplishing things Obama said could never happen.

Nice.

Worst case, a photo op is a great trade for NK acting civilized.

Prediction....

Trump will announce the easing of some sanctions(in a small way) at the same time NK will start the dismantling of their weapons systems

The fire and fury that follows from the Neolibs and Cons and their media will be like a meteor crashing into a planet

Prediction....

Trump will announce the easing of some sanctions(in a small way) at the same time NK will start the dismantling of their weapons systems

The fire and fury that follows from the Neolibs and Cons and their media will be like a meteor crashing into a planet
NK is never giving up their nukes. No matter what they say, which nobody should believe anyway, they are never giving up their nukes.

NK is never giving up their nukes. No matter what they say, which nobody should believe anyway, they are never giving up their nukes.

I just predicted what would be announced

I stopped saying never years ago though.

Prediction....

North Korea will never give up their nuclear weapons. Never.

I just predicted what would be announced

I stopped saying never years ago though.
NK has made all sorts of announcements over the decades, some of which were during "disarmament" processes that were much further along than anything Donald will likely get to.
To actually disarm is suicide.

Back