Law Trump may sign E.O. ending birthright citizenship

In their defense they stop reading and get distracted after they get a hard on for the 2nd ammendment...lol

Yet still manage to completely butcher the 1st amendment. Claiming it means people have to privately fund and platform them.... all while fighting against and demonizing peaceful protests or demonstrations that don’t follow their brain dead virtue signaling for false idols and symbols.

Yeah, you see people here in the WR arguing that it's a violation of free speech to allow private companies to note when the president is lying. Apparently, rightists think that First Amendment was supposed to protect the gov't from criticism.

Slavery was kept vague originally in the Constitution. They used other terms and there were attempts to make it clearer (“property in man”, “slavery”) that were struck down. It kept enough parties okay with moving forward but obviously continued to be an issue all the way up to its abolition. I haven’t read a lot on it to this point but there’s good content out there on that topic.

Ive read good arguments laid out for it that conservstives would run with

Gravity is a purely geometrical thing. That's why a theory of quantum gravity is so difficult. Quantum mechanics in explicitly background dependent, and treats time as completely independent of space. A theory of quantum gravity must be background independent, and written for space-time. Its like the universe looked at what we did with quantum mechanics, and conspired to fuck us as hard as possible.
What a time to be alive, thanks. Fascinating stuff. God made sure we’d never find out.

Courts will strike that down so fast that we will need a coherent theory of quantum gravity to untangle the causality implications.

Smartest thing you said this week.

90 million immigrants total in the US.

47 million of them are legal immigrants with US citizenship who have the right to vote or will one day be of voting age.

How many of the 47 million voted for Biden because they recognize Trump’s xenophobia?

How many of the 47 million are pieces of shit immigrants who because they are now US citizens, jump on the xenophobic band wagon?

Yeah, you see people here in the WR arguing that it's a violation of free speech to allow private companies to note when the president is lying. Apparently, rightists think that First Amendment was supposed to protect the gov't from criticism.
Its hilarious they honestly think social media is a public utility and/or monopoly. Just because they make it free for them to use and its popular. Talk about entitlement. If somebody is in my home or buisness and I dont like what they say I have every right to kick them out. Lmao

When a President starts talking about ridiculous Executive Orders you know he's almost gone.

It's probably fair to say that at least some scholars, including some in the White House Counsel, agree with Trump. It seems that it would inevitably be challenged in court, which seems like it might not go in Trump's favor, but I know there is a lot of support behind this idea. The US is one of only a couple non-shithole countries that grant automatic birthright citizenship.

you righties are a trip lol, immigration reform isn’t something that is just a liberal thing..It can be a bi-partisan agenda. when the right realizes that they can also input on this then they might actually get something done.
<Huh2>

You realize they have opposite goals, right? Which democrat would vote to remove birthright citizenship, and which republican would vote to give illegals citizenship? The compromise was 20 years ago when democrats agreed that illegal immigration should not be incentivized.

I disagree with that both are accurate and there "missing pieces to the puzzle". I think both are absolute failures, and our puzzle isn't missing pieces, its just random puzzle pieces glued together in nonsensical ways.
They can't be failures in and of themselves considering how many correct predictions they have made. And it's pretty ballsy to claim there are no missing pieces to the puzzle when you consider not only the vastness and complexity of the universe but our limited ability to probe it. Up until recently we couldn't detect gravitational waves and in the last few years we have learned a great deal about the interactions of black holes and neutron stars for example.

Prett sure executive orders can’t go blatantly against the exact verbage of the constitution

Judges gonna roll their eyes and immediately swat it down if he tries

filing this thread away for any time @MicroBrew says something about the constitution in the future. By your logic, Biden can just use an EO to get rid of the right to bear arms right? Free speech?
He doesn't acually have had to win, he just needs to send the message to voters that he is trying to put America First.

It's probably fair to say that at least some scholars, including some in the White House Counsel, agree with Trump. It seems that it would inevitably be challenged in court, which seems like it might not go in Trump's favor, but I know there is a lot of support behind this idea. The US is one of only a couple non-shithole countries that grant automatic birthright citizenship.

This is in the text:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

There isn't the slightest bit of ambiguity there. What "scholars" think that that doesn't mean that all persons born in the U.S. are citizens?

Last edited:
I wonder two things. Will unity between the left and right happen before the union of QM and GR.

I also wonder if the mathematical framework even exists to solve this problem. Doesn’t the uncertainty principle stem from two non-commuting quantities that someone identified as matrices? What if they were not matrices but something more exotic that has yet to be found? Like 4 am ballots.
Fascinating. If you don't mind I'd like to start a petition on this to have Biden look into it as soon as he's inaugurated. :p

He doesn't acually have had to win, he just needs to send the message to voters that he is trying to put America First.
If he keeps it up for too long and doesn't concede, then Trump could be looking forward to charges of treason and sedition.

Back