International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

AKA Cohens 3rd client.
A real news station would have at least suspended, Hannity for not disclosing that information.
Fox is like "Naw its all good dawg, hell we had a culture of sexual harassment around here for years and did not give a shit until we got called out. Like we are worried about you looking biased as hell. BTW you saying you used Cohen for Real Estate is funny as hell. Who did you knock up, Dawg?"

By giving Kim everything he want with nothing in return? Master negotiator Trump got played and everybody but his delusional, stupid fanboys know it.
Kim got everything he wanted?
Like?
peace benefits everyone. Usa win for peace maker.

LOL. Of course you do.

As for FOX News, I don't care. They're shit. Hacks gonna hack.
You're very adverse to having a regular convo for some reason but whatever. I do think leftists shouldn't quote Kim's insults to Trump, for what it's worth.

By giving Kim everything he want with nothing in return? Master negotiator Trump got played and everybody but his delusional, stupid fanboys know it.

Do you realize somehow salt like this actually alters the universe and powers trumps success?

Think of every time you’ve said, “trump won’t”.

At some point, for your own good, you should stop saying it.

What a bunch of drones. Those guys have absolutely zero integrity or self-respect.

You're very adverse to having a regular convo for some reason but whatever.

I'm adverse to ones that start from a place of dishonesty. If you start off this particular conversation with "I don't think Liberals were 'really' freaking out over Trump's insulting tweets", then I'm out.

Anybody with eyes and ears knows that Liberals lost their shit over Trump mean tweeting Kim, and thought he was provoking him into launching nukes. So please, spare me the downplaying of the Liberal hysteria over it.

I find the Never Trump types to be among the best critics out there. It's not about partisanship or disagreement on policy, it's about principles with them and it's refreshing, but unfortunately rare.

The best Never Trumpers are David Frum, Rick Wilson, Jennifer Rubin, Bill Krystol, Tom Nichols. David French and Jonah Goldberg are pretty good as well.

I'm adverse to ones that start from a place of dishonesty. If you start off this particular conversation with "I don't think Liberals were 'really' freaking out over Trump's insulting tweets", then I'm out.

Anybody with eyes and ears knows that Liberals lost their shit over Trump mean tweeting Kim, and thought he was provoking him into launching nukes. So please, spare me the downplaying of the Liberal hysteria over it.
That wasn't my quote, so why use quotation marks? I think it was rightful concern over a president saying yet another dumb thing on Twitter, this time towards a dictator with nuclear weaponry. He deserved every insult he got after that. It was irresponsible and immature.

My criticism would be that they started quoting Kim Jong-Un and called him a "dotard". No need to make a dictator look sympathetic like that imo.

Which is also my criticism now, but only this time it's by the president of the United States and he's literally praising a ruthless dictator who murders and starves his own people, and keeps them in a prison, for "loving" his people.

Again, trumps twitter is a mythical place. It’s like two parallel universes converging at one point in space and time.

It’s capable of both world peace, and destruction. Beauty and darkness. Criticism of Diet Coke being drunk by fat people, then saying he’ll drink more.

Literal infinite LULS.

Schrodinger's Trump

I can't take these anymore. This is not possible.
You should start looking up old Trump quotes that he hasn't contradicted yet and write them down. Start predicting them!

The best Never Trumpers are David Frum, Rick Wilson, Jennifer Rubin, Bill Krystol, Tom Nichols. David French and Jonah Goldberg are pretty good as well.
Rick Wilson is hilarious but yeah they're all great. Fun twitter follows too.

You should start looking up old Trump quotes that he hasn't contradicted yet and write them down. Start predicting them!
Dude if I wasn't such a lazy bastard this would be a lot of fun.

You mean the station that went off on Obamas choice of mustard is contradicting themselves. Who would've guessed.

haha

Trumps success in North Korea first met with skepticism, now its "remember when he said he wouldn't do that?"

Eyes on the prize people. A safer atmosphere for the Koreas and our surrounding allies.

I agree with all of this except for the opening paragraph. I think that Kim could be willing to give up his nukes IF he gets the chance to modernize his country AND he is guaranteed that he will be safely kept in power.

I did mention here earlier something that no one really took notice. I had a concern that Kim Jong-un could be assassinated while in Singapore. Imagine how that would have played out for the U.S. He is still a target both from inside and outside North Korea. I'm sure there are some in North Korea that would be happy to keep things the way they are, than what? If Kim is gone, North Korea could tip either way...

You go ahead and spend your time combing the archives for ammo to use against Trump. No one else is doing that. Judge the guy on his current actions.

That wasn't my quote, so why use quotation marks? I think it was rightful concern over a president saying yet another dumb thing on Twitter, this time towards a dictator with nuclear weaponry. He deserved every insult he got after that. It was irresponsible and immature.

Unorthodox perhaps, but I don't know how you can call it irresponsible at this point. Kim did not freak out, and while it can't be proven, it could be theorized that Trump's "fire and fury" talk was taken very seriously by Kim, and Trump called his bluff.

That is still beside the point though. The point is the hypocrisy. Too mean then, too nice now. It's never going to be good enough for Liberals. Trump could stayed silent the entire time, signed the deal, and Liberals would've found a way to criticize him over how he personally handled it.

When Liberals try to downplay their hackish hypocrisy that is on display for everyone to see every single day, its as if they're living in alternate universe where nobody saw their contradictory attitude a mere few months, weeks, and sometimes even days ago. It's irritating, and not worth engaging in. We all saw how Liberals acted when Trump was talking tough with Kim. It is what it is.

Back