Trump kicks out Reporter. haha!

I hate the karate bully because that lil :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: used asian black magic to defeat honest white young christian boys

I hate the karate bully because that lil :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: used asian black magic to defeat honest white young christian boys

Not sure if serious. I don't care how roided up those guys get, they are NOT taking out a goddamn bear.

On a serious note, the reporter was being a douche. He thought he was backing Trump into a corner and asking him things that he hasn't been asked in every fucking interview he does. In the end, he was just being rude, putting himself first in line, and confronting Trump with the same shit Trump is confronted with in every interview. Then the left media try to play this guy off like he was some hero and asking the hard hitting shit that Trump was trying to duck...but any idiot could see he was being out of line and trying to get himself over. LOL@MSNBC. "Go back to Univision might as well have been Go back to Mexico!".

The Trump end game isn't practical. Securing the border and doing large deportation is..but the whole rounding up 11 million and building da wall isn't. We don't need a wall. We just need more man power and the politicians oughta let them do their job. Also, don't welcome illegals with open arms and only deport them when they commit a crime, other than the one they commit the moment they cross the border or overstay a visa. I respect Trump for bringng a severe issue to light and not getting beat down by the old liberal guilt trip and the conservative machine that isn't interested in a populist. It empowers smarter, more strategic leaders to have the balls to say what needs to be said in the future.

Hes out lined how he will do it, and ill give you a hint, mass deportation isnt part of it. Why do I feel like people these days get their politics from twitter?

Or maybe Trump was purposely ignoring this guy because he was a reporter from Univision, who dumped trumps ass earlier this summer.

So the Reporter did what he had to and just started asking questions.

No. Watch the video. He stands up and speaks out of turn. It was actually rude to the reporters who were called on at the time. His first few statements werent even questions, just harassment. And after that trump let him back in and gave this guy more time than any other candidate would ever have given a heckler. Gotta give him that much. Most others wouldnt have given him time to ask 5 or more questions after that.

Or maybe Trump was purposely ignoring this guy because he was a reporter from Univision, who dumped trumps ass earlier this summer.

So the Reporter did what he had to and just started asking questions.

"dumped trumps ass" ..makes sense.

Anyways, people seem to not understand the concept of "rules" and "laws" when it comes to "illegal" immigration. Trump doesnt hate Mexicans or Mexico, but he does seem to detest people that break our laws and become a burden on our "legal" citizens. This reporter was extremely rude, and felt that for whatever reason (must be because he "dumped trumps ass" :rolleyes:) that rules dont apply to him. He didnt have to wait to be chosen to speak (like the other 100 reporters seem to have no problem doing) and was checked for it. He continued the behavior after being asked repeatedly to stop, and was then told to go back to which he came (he works for univision) Is there something wrong with this? Help me out here, am I missing something ?

On a serious note, the reporter was being a douche.

Jorge Ramos isn't really a reporter so much as a liberal political activist. He's a disgrace to journalism. I'm no fan of Trump, but good on anyone tossing this clown out.

Jorge Ramos isn't really a reporter so much as a liberal political activist. He's a disgrace to journalism. I'm no fan of Trump, but good on anyone tossing this clown out.

But you have liberal media painting a picture like this guy is some sort of hero....

That douche Ramos flouted the rules and jumped in front of every other journo in the crowd that was patiently waiting their turn just so he could get what he wanted, cuz fuck the rules.

Wait a second...

"dumped trumps ass" ..makes sense.

Anyways, people seem to not understand the concept of "rules" and "laws" when it comes to "illegal" immigration. Trump doesnt hate Mexicans or Mexico, but he does seem to detest people that break our laws and become a burden on our "legal" citizens. This reporter was extremely rude, and felt that for whatever reason (must be because he "dumped trumps ass" :rolleyes:) that rules dont apply to him. He didnt have to wait to be chosen to speak (like the other 100 reporters seem to have no problem doing) and was checked for it. He continued the behavior after being asked repeatedly to stop, and was then told to go back to which he came (he works for univision) Is there something wrong with this? Help me out here, am I missing something ?

I don't understand your sarcasm with "dumped his ass". What else do you want me to say? After univision fired trump? Maybe after they terminated trumps contract is a better choice of words?

Miagi was a demon sorceror.

ye but wat r u gonna do about it?

4610733-5359488517-karat.jpg

I don't understand your sarcasm with "dumped his ass". What else do you want me to say? After univision fired trump? Maybe after they terminated trumps contract is a better choice of words?

Thats it, completely dodge all legitimate points made, and focus in on the one part that has no bearing on anything whatsoever. Are you a politician?

Hes out lined how he will do it, and ill give you a hint, mass deportation isnt part of it. Why do I feel like people these days get their politics from twitter?

Can you please help me understand Trump's policy?

Thats it, completely dodge all legitimate points made, and focus in on the one part that has no bearing on anything whatsoever. Are you a politician?

Well, you quoted that comment I made several times so clearly that's what I'm focusing on. If you don't want me to focus on that, don't quote it multiple times in your bs post.

So again, what's with the sarcasm with what I said? Should I have said one of the other statements?

lmao @ "Policies" only containing Immigration reform. We get it Dolan, you hate Mexicans, what else you gonna do for America?

Well, you quoted that comment I made several times so clearly that's what I'm focusing on. If you don't want me to focus on that, don't quote it multiple times in your bs post.

So again, what's with the sarcasm with what I said? Should I have said one of the other statements?

Ok, since you are obviously biased, and more concerned with spreading ill informed, uneducated sentiment, ill bite. I dont think trump gives a flying fuck about univision.

Last edited:
lmao @ "Policies" only containing Immigration reform. We get it Dolan, you hate Mexicans, what else you gonna do for America?

Because all illegal aliens are Mexicans, and all Mexicans are illegal aliens. Trump believes that.

gif-yeah-right-gif.gif

Back