Opinion Trump Jr: I wish I my name was Hunter Biden

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

images

There is something really, really, really, really, really wrong with these people.

I like that he’s trying to look more Conservative. That clean cut Wall Street look probably didn’t resonate well with pig farmers

How many deals has this guy made with the royal families in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE since January 2017?

Not sure what Donald Trump Jr is getting at considering that he was already a millionaire before his dad's presidency.

Poor little don upset that his daddy doesn’t pay him well?

Not sure what Donald Trump Jr is getting at considering that he was already a millionaire before his dad's presidency.

He's getting at the fact that him and his male family members somehow manage to be the bitches of the family when they all have trophy wives.

It's an on air demo of "I wish I wish I wish I was a real boy!!"

There's an even better quote:“When you’re the father, and your son’s entire career is dependent on that, they own you.”

Trump Jr 2028?
Is he announcing it already?

Some people are evidently just envious that Donald JR pulled himself up by the desinger bootstraps his father bought him!

One would think he's playing his part and trolling everyone in the media by saying outlandish shit to rival his own father...

or he could simply be a complete idiot...

A lot of these fucks have no self awareness. It's like when you hear multi-millionaires like Michael Moore and Tom Morello talking about the virtues of communism and how we have to be fearful of the rich. Don Jr got more money from his pops than Hunter Biden ever did.

Perfect response

The problem is that the response that Don Jr. is a hypocrite inadvertently implies that the Bidens did anything remotely comparable to what the Trumps have done.

In reality, the Bidens haven't eclipsed even a fraction of a perfect of the corruption that Donald and Don Jr. have engaged in.

And I'm sure that's the point. There is no way Don Jr. is remotely stupid enough to not understand that he's a corrupt POS and a nepotism case.

The problem is that the response that Don Jr. is a hypocrite inadvertently implies that the Bidens did anything remotely comparable to what the Trumps have done.

In reality, the Bidens haven't eclipsed even a fraction of a perfect of the corruption that Donald and Don Jr. have engaged in.

And I'm sure that's the point. There is no way Don Jr. is remotely stupid enough to not understand that he's a corrupt POS and a nepotism case.

agree 100%. Biden’s son getting that job, while not criminal and nowhere near what the Trumps do, it’s a little swampy

This is so dumb it has to simply be a trigger the libs thing.

He’s right.

biden can use his fathers office to make millions n nobody in msm says anything

meanwhile trump kids get attack constantly by corrupt msm n even got subpoenaed for nonsense n ppl act like it’s perfectly normal n legit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back