Elections Trump: Is there anyone who does not want to leave their farm to their spoiled rotten brat Child

I thought you quit?
One more to prove a point because I was waiting for one of these people who seem to have unlimited time and no work.
[QUOTE="HereticBD
"
Jul 28, 2010

One more to prove a point because I was waiting for one of these people who seem to have unlimited time and no work.
[QUOTE="HereticBD
"
Jul 28, 2010

Why are you still posting? I thought you quit.

One more to prove a point because Trumpsters like yourself seem to have all the time in the world. Done now made my point.

One more to prove a point because Trumpsters like yourself seem to have all the time in the world. Done now made my point.

I'm out this place is a lost cause the War Room has become a talking arm for Trump and the right. I still don't know what you guys do for a living because you seem to have unlimited time to post on this site. I was one of the first to buy a membership and I have been here 16 years and this site is a Trump troll site now.

I'm out this place is a lost cause the War Room has become a talking arm for Trump and the right. I still don't know what you guys do for a living because you seem to have unlimited time to post on this site. I was one of the first to buy a membership and I have been here 16 years and this site is a Trump troll site now.

If you don't want to leave your wealth and possessions to your children, your brain has either been poisoned by ideology, or you're simply not a fully functioning human being as far as I'm concerned.

Not a Trumper, but damn the derangement syndrome is real. He has single handedly triggered more snowflakes than everyone else combined.
{<jordan}

How a 17 year old triggers the Trumpsters and yet they complain about my position on Trump LOL.

your "position" was clearly misreading/misinterpreting the clip you posted.

tds-is-up.jpg

Man everything is up under President Trump!

You are flailing in this thread. I think you should admit to yourself that what Trump said in the clip you posted was completely inoffensive and work from there. It's more constructive than rage quitting.

Ae0MB6CUIOXIrW_QX8rTQXR2uzNOAUO5qdcZpZrL2GwwzCnqvs4mAyDChKZeI4hK0A1dL5pBxsio-UxhODajDXx7_hIcwdO9ebfcB5FhUQ=w400-h174

Most kids are spoiled and lazy today. Are we pretending thats not true because Trump said so ?

Gosh maybe everyone you don't like should be kicked off the site so you can post worry free. You are a paying member after all. :rolleyes:

I've heard just the opposite of what you said from many posters including myself, yet we're still here. Maybe the truth is that your side is lost and its impossible to argue for anything they stand for anymore.

Feels good man.

You think that was a real question? It was clearly rhetorical and a way to praise and play to the audience. Have you watched the clip? How can you not see what he's doing there?
Trump himself creates his own issues, he's the embodiment of Poe's Law.

If that is what you got from that clip than I truly feel sorry for you. It was asked rhetorically to highlight the the decency of the people in attendance.
You forget that logic and reason has left every chat when the MSM is involved

Back