Elections Trump: Is there anyone who does not want to leave their farm to their spoiled rotten brat Child

First few posters in this thread probably have severe autism

Now you know how everyone else feels. You know whenever there’s a trans thread immediately someone asks why conservatives are so focused on it. Well that pales in comparison to the daily barrage of trump threads over tweets and sound bites. Does everything he says have to have its own thread? Give us a break, we get it he says stupid shit daily but if you think that’s going to work against him you’re kidding yourself.
lol you're reduced to comparing some weirdos with mental illnesses to the President of the United States. One of those two actually has a position that impacts the lives of tens of millions of people. It's a dumbass comparison, what Trump says and does actually matters.

lol you're reduced to comparing some weirdos with mental illnesses to the President of the United States. One of those two actually has a position that impacts the lives of tens of millions of people. It's a dumbass comparison, what Trump says and does actually matters.
What I said is we don’t need a thread for every statement....

God Trump people will find any reason to defend him give me other examples of him being rhetorical or showing the decency of people.

This is a perfect example of the opposite. Anti-trumpers will find any reason to attack him.

You think that was a real question? It was clearly rhetorical and a way to praise and play to the audience. Have you watched the clip? How can you not see what he's doing there?

It's funny to watch the thread fill up with 'Trump is stupid' and 'Trump supporters are stupid' while those commenters misunderstand the obvious meaning of the clip.

Let me paraphrase. Trump is saying that everyone (with a farm) wants to leave their farm to their kids. However, hypothetically there could be someone who has bratty, undeserving kids who does not want to leave their farm to their kids. If there were such a case, farmers would admit it because they have the guts to speak their minds. However, in this crowd, everyone wants their kids to inherit their property, because they are good people.

Trump wants his sons to become farm crops?

Who cares about context these days ... oh wait more and more people are .. fail thread

Trump wants his sons to become farm crops?

Lol could you image Don Jr or Eric wearing overalls and straw hats, toiling with hoes, with pieces of wheat hanging from their mouths?

Lol could you image Don Jr or Eric wearing overalls and straw hats, toiling with hoes, with pieces of wheat hanging from their mouths?
They would perish after 12 hours of stacking hay.

It's funny to watch the thread fill up with 'Trump is stupid' and 'Trump supporters are stupid' while those commenters misunderstand the obvious meaning of the clip.

Let me paraphrase. Trump is saying that everyone (with a farm) wants to leave their farm to their kids. However, hypothetically there could be someone who has bratty, undeserving kids who does not want to leave their farm to their kids. If there were such a case, farmers would admit it because they have the guts to speak their minds. However, in this crowd, everyone wants their kids to inherit their property, because they are good people.
Let me take this a bit further. Trump is jealous of farmers who are honest about their useless sons for obvious reasons. If Eric Trump was my son, I would compost him with the rest of the defect puppies.

Let me take this a bit further. Trump is jealous of farmers who are honest about their useless sons for obvious reasons. If Eric Trump was my son, I would compost him with the rest of the defect puppies.

This makes more sense. I don't know much about Eric Trump, but I trust your judgment that he is defective and worth euthanizing.

This is to much Trump is really hate filled and he has not a common connection to people. His opinion is that no one can have children who are not spoiled rotten brats. He believes that people should have spoiled rotten children no doubt he's talking about his kids not farmers.

...he complimented farmers? HOW DARE HE!?

RwVHHzT.gif

literally hitler!

I'm out this place is a lost cause the War Room has become a talking arm for Trump and the right. I still don't know what you guys do for a living because you seem to have unlimited time to post on this site. I was one of the first to buy a membership and I have been here 16 years and this site is a Trump troll site now.

...he complimented farmers? HOW DARE HE!?

RwVHHzT.gif

literally hitler!
How a 17 year old triggers the Trumpsters and yet they complain about my position on Trump LOL.

I'm out this place is a lost cause the War Room has become a talking arm for Trump and the right. I still don't know what you guys do for a living because you seem to have unlimited time to post on this site. I was one of the first to buy a membership and I have been here 16 years and this site is a Trump troll site now.
Do you still make creepy 3D models of half naked women with enormous cartoon tits in your free time?

Back