Elections Trump: Is there anyone who does not want to leave their farm to their spoiled rotten brat Child

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
This is to much Trump is really hate filled and he has not a common connection to people. His opinion is that no one can have children who are not spoiled rotten brats. He believes that people should have spoiled rotten children no doubt he's talking about his kids not farmers.

The dude is an idiot lmao when are we gonna learn?

I've said it before no one hates trumps base or his kids more than trump

He really is laughably stupid.

The perfect avatar for most of his supporters.

What is the context here? I can’t be bothered watching or listening to Trump speak.

Rather than this, isn't there some P&M thread you made, that you should be responding to, since noone else responds, and you keep bumping for some reason?

If that is what you got from that clip than I truly feel sorry for you. It was asked rhetorically to highlight the the decency of the people in attendance.

He's talking about inheritence taxes and making a rhetorical joke because he knows these farmers love his kids.

I want to say this is the most retarded attempt at dismissing context I've ever seen, but I did see a crowd briefly stare in fear when Trump said he was gonna ban Oreos and this still doesn't top that.

Man, you're starting to sound like an NPC.
Now you know how everyone else feels. You know whenever there’s a trans thread immediately someone asks why conservatives are so focused on it. Well that pales in comparison to the daily barrage of trump threads over tweets and sound bites. Does everything he says have to have its own thread? Give us a break, we get it he says stupid shit daily but if you think that’s going to work against him you’re kidding yourself.

Its an extremely dumb joke that his dull audience probably thought was ha-ha-larious.

Is normal.

Last edited:
If that is what you got from that clip than I truly feel sorry for you. It was asked rhetorically to highlight the the decency of the people in attendance.

This forum cares more about headlines and bylines than consuming the media given.

Now you know how everyone else feels. You know whenever there’s a trans thread immediately someone asks why conservatives are so focused on it. Well that pales in comparison to the daily barrage of trump threads over tweets and sound bites. Does everything he says have to have its own thread? Give us a break, we get it he says stupid shit daily but if you think that’s going to work against him you’re kidding yourself.
Fucking hitler

I did not get that at all that's not Trump's MO he truly believes he is better off then everyone else and if he cannot stand his kids certainly someone in the audience has kids they cannot stand.

EDIT:When as decency ever weighed in by Trump and if you can provide a link. :)

This is to much Trump is really hate filled and he has not a common connection to people. His opinion is that no one can have children who are not spoiled rotten brats. He believes that people should have spoiled rotten children no doubt he's talking about his kids not farmers.

God Trump people will find any reason to defend him give me other examples of him being rhetorical or showing the decency of people.

What an impossibly retarded interpretation by the OP.

TDS is real.

God Trump stooges are unstoppable.

Back