Trump is the first impeached POTUS to lose the popular vote and be a one term chump. BIGGEST LOSER!

sure,

but you Ree'd about Trump's win. nice cope though.

Meanwhile I congratulated Biden and said gg

What does "Ree'D" mean ? I am hip to the latest in meme phrases.

If you are not trying to cope why reply with that tired retort " TDS " ?

This is a trifecta of fail that will never be repeated.

Either one of these would be shameful but all three? And it's worse than it looks because Trump lost the popular vote TWICE!

Add to this:

-Lowest average presidential approval ever
-Only president to never reach 50% approval

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating#Historical_comparison

Tremendous accomplishment.

If the New York courts convict him when he's back to civilian life he'll also become the first president to be jailed.

LOL, you do realize that trade deficits are worse now:

trade.jpg

The art of the deal.

How is it that the rampant TDS we've been seeing on this forum actually got worse once it appeared that Biden most likely will win?

It's called kicking you when you're down. You're coping so you call it TDS.

Last edited:
Now imagine your entire existence revolving around this massive fucking loser. Then take a deep look in the mirror and ask where it went wrong for you

I bet TS mom masterbate to Trump in the past.

How is it that the rampant TDS we've been seeing on this forum actually got worse once it appeared that Biden most likely will win?

We endured 4 years of your non stop BS about your dear leader and the "She lost get over it" never stopped either. So suck it up buttercup your going to get the same treatment next 4 years.

Hopefully the race to the bottom is over and this country can get back on track to being a shining beacon of hope and not a laughable dumpster fire backed by the REEEEEEEing of the lowest common denominator.

{<jordan}

This is a trifecta of fail that will never be repeated.

Either one of these would be shameful but all three? And it's worse than it looks because Trump lost the popular vote TWICE!

Venn_meme.png

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-venn-diagram/

I'd say Obama is at least 60% responsible for the state of Trump's political situation, something him and his followers are probably proud of. In their minds, politics is serious, no holds barred, all-out warfare even though the "enemies" are supposed to be fellow countrymen. It's like George W. Bush said recently, treat people as human beings, not partisan combatants.

Last edited:
Back