Social Trump is taking hydroxy

BREAKING: WHO releases largest study in Hydroxychloroquine shows it is more likely to kill than heal

Even the early studies a few months ago only showed it was beneficial during the first week. Treating seriously ill people is not what anyone's talking about at all.

Last edited:
How is the View still on the air?

Because chicks like Queen B just can't get enough of obese, has been comedian's pretending to be social and political analysts's.

KWoc.gif

tenor.gif

Why would we need to take Drumps cough medicine when it's all a hoax anyway?

BREAKING: WHO releases largest study in Hydroxychloroquine shows it is more likely to kill than heal

BREAKING: WHO cancels all Hydroxychloroquine studies because they are proven to be dangerous

HCQ is my favorite science based issue going with the right. In order to tout it works they have to point at Chinese studies that haven’t been peer reviewed. At the same time these people go ape shit over China and their lack of transparency. It’s the ultimate cherry picking what you are ok with to justify your feelings.

BREAKING: WHO cancels all Hydroxychloroquine studies because they are proven to be dangerous

But Trump defunded WHO because Trump is the ultimate Surgeon General and knows everything about science. I can show you Chinese studies that haven’t been peer reviewed that it works. Saying that out loud sounds idiotic, yet here we have people doing it every day.

BTW Trump is not taking HCQ. Anyone who believes this is a rube.

So I think it's pretty gotdamn obvious he was never taking the shit.

Back