Trump Is President Because White People’s Votes Count More in America (Full Proof and Sourcing)

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
American DeMOCKracy.

"You've been had! You've been hoodwinked! You've been bamboozled!"

ecweight.gif

https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/...trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-alt-right/

Flawed system is flawed system.

One person one vote is the bedrock of democracy, and if one persons vote is critically weighted more than anothers you have a serious issue.

• A vote in Wyoming is worth almost four times more than a vote in California because of the Electoral College.
  • A Hispanic vote is worth just 91 percent of a white vote.
  • An Asian-American vote is worth 98 percent of a white vote.
  • A black vote is worth 95 percent of a white vote, and this is before addressing historic voter suppression aimed at black people.

How are you going to teach other people democracy, when you cant even get it right yourselves.

Last edited:
You highlight all the issues you have with it, but not how you'd fix it.

[QUOTE="seiger, post: 125446471, member: 513485"
How are you going to teach other people democracy, when you cant even get it right yourselves. [/QUOTE]

inb4 " 'murica is a republic not a democracy"

I'd love to see how the votes would turn out if the MSM and every social media site hadn't brainwashed people of color into thinking Trump is a racist when there's absolutely zero evidence of it

I'd love to see how the votes would turn out if the MSM and every social media site hadn't brainwashed people of color into thinking Trump is a racist when there's absolutely zero evidence of it

When the game is rigged, what difference do the commentators make?

They can move to a state where their vote matters more.

#allahusnackbar

Maybe create a system that honors the will of the majority of its people?

The majority of people live in a very narrow geographic region. You don't think that would cause any problems for the rest of the country?

The majority of people live in a very narrow geographic region. You don't think that would cause any problems for the rest of the country?

this is probably going to get worse, which means it probably needs to be dealt with.

how often are electoral college seats reviewed?

Of course it would. The question is whether or not that is worse than literally devaluing the vote of most others, while giving unwarranted influence/power to others because they occupy an empty piece of land.

this is probably going to get worse, which means it probably needs to be dealt with.

how often are electoral college seats reviewed?

I believe it is related to census data, but I could be mistaken.

Of course it would. The question is whether or not that is worse than literally devaluing the vote of most others, while giving unwarranted influence/power to others because they occupy an empty piece of land.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is no perfect system - no matter how you do it, some group is going to feel marginalized.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is no perfect system - no matter how you do it, some group is going to feel marginalized.

it just happened to be the white vote that came out most powerful. hahaha

needs to be dealt with. 9% disparity on the hispanic vote and 5% on the black vote is far too much.

the hispanics are losing 1 vote per 10 people and the blacks 1 vote per 20 basically.

if that had happened as an election mistake, it would force a recount or a re election. the fact its built into the system is a mess.

it just happened to be the white vote that came out most powerful. hahaha

needs to be dealt with. 9% disparity on the hispanic vote and 5% on the black vote is far too much.

the hispanics are losing 1 vote per 10 people and the blacks 1 vote per 20 basically.

if that had happened as an election mistake, it would force a recount or a re election. the fact its built into the system is a mess.

The system doesn't decide where minorities choose to live. That is their choice.

The system doesn't decide where minorities choose to live. That is their choice.
is it?

leaving aside the realities that people dont choose where they are born and need a degree of social mobility far exceeding the prequisite status it takes to vote, certainly to move states, - the burden should be on the system to fairly represent the citizen, not for the citizen to have to move states to get a fair vote.

Last edited:
Can always live somewhere more minority friendly. Personally, I don't give a fuck. <cheer>

Last edited:
And we never have been and never were a democracy.

Back