Trump is like the annoying coach on our baseball team. Still have to stand with him in the end.

Lame excuse.

Trump also is antithetical to libertarian philosophy, like the actual extreme opposite. No libertarian should ever support him.

Climate change is real. The carbon tax might help mitigate it. You are on team “burn the planet to a crisp”.

Your team fucking sucks.
The climate will continue to change no matter what. But the Democrats will make sure to take more of your money away by pretending they will heal the planet

Really though? You've never been better than you are currently? Must be on a streak or something. Good for you bud.

Money's great, my Ops are dropping like flies, good times. Even got full refunds + Extra for my vacation(s) I planned this year but got cancelled due to Covid.

Money's great, my Ops are dropping like flies, good times. Even got full refunds + Extra for my vacation(s) I planned this year but got cancelled due to Covid.

Fuck yeah!

Rock the shit sir. Rock it.

Climate change is real. The carbon tax might help mitigate it. You are on team “burn the planet to a crisp”.

Your team fucking sucks.
Lmao. Why not go on ahead and create an oxygen tax. We should all have to pay our fair share of that scarce, life sustaining air. #ShareTheAir

Raising the price of gas isn't going mitigate climate change. We didn't need extra taxes to pass and enforce the Clean Air Act and subsequently amend it.

Right

I think making rules companies have to be cleaner is a better plan. I always thought cap and trade the dirty will just buy credits and be as dirty as ever.

Here's the quote

https://time.com/5622374/donald-trump-climate-change-hoax-event/

It's still on his twitter feed.

“The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive,” Mr. Trump wrote. That message has been reshared more than 104,000 times and “liked” nearly 66,000 times."

I don't know why AOC triggers you. She's not the President. She's a nobody even within the Democratic party. I could pull some congressman from whatever district out of nowhere and start quoting them too, but I won't, because that would be ridiculous.

LOL that is from 2012 before he was even in politics. Plus he walked that back. How many people say dumb shit on twitter???

President Donald Trump is backing off his claim that climate change is a hoax but says he doesn't know if it's manmade and suggests that the climate will "change back again." In an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" that aired Sunday night, Mr. Trump said he doesn't want to put the U.S. at a disadvantage in responding to climate change.

"I think something's happening. Something's changing and it'll change back again," he said. "I don't think it's a hoax. I think there's probably a difference. But I don't know that it's manmade. I will say this: I don't want to give trillions and trillions of dollars. I don't want to lose millions and millions of jobs."

Mr. Trump called climate change a hoax in November 2012 when he sent a tweet stating, "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-says-climate-change-not-a-hoax-but-questions-if-its-manmade/

I hate AOC because she is a dumb fucking imbecile. She thinks that giving TAX BREAKS if Amazon come to NYC means if you Amazon doesn't come then you got millions of dollars.... She thinks tax breaks meant NY handing them money... when that is not what a tax break is.

I live in NY and work in NYC so I actually have a bit of more interest in this idiot. She already helped cancel thousands of jobs that amazon was going to bring to NYC. Now, yes, amazon did bring something here but nowhere near the scope of what they were going to do before that moron opened her dumb fucking mouth.

HAVE YOU EVER READ HER NEW GREEN DEAL???? If you have you would know she is a dangerous idiot.

Karen Rice. The likely VP for Biden went to Cuba to hang out with the fucking communist government. Our choices are a total sack of shit and wannabe commies.

I’ll take a sack of shit over communists any day.

I can't agree with this. I think the damage to our international standing is worth a lot more than a handful of random policies. Global leadership is far more important than pretty much of these other issues, except the ones specific to the Constitution.

The nations that hate us hate us and those that like us will continue to do so

We literally are their only source of defense. It doesn't matter what they think of us.
Keep telling yourself that, while ignoring the numerous examples in history in which nation-states pivoted on these exact types of relationships once they felt that the prior protective nation was no longer sufficiently positioned to justify the military reliance.

Keep telling yourself that, while ignoring the numerous examples in history in which nation-states pivoted on these exact types of relationships once they felt that the prior protective nation was no longer sufficiently positioned to justify the military reliance.
Those nations in history worked to free themselves by investing in military might. Europe wants nothing to do with defending themselves because they know it would bankrupt them

The nations that hate us hate us and those that like us will continue to do so
And that's horribly wrong. Nothing requires the nations that like us to continue doing so. These are relationships, which means that they require work to maintain. And like any relationship, once you squander goodwill and trust, it is extremely difficult to rebuild it.

If Trump is in for four more, the backlash is going to hard in 2022 and 2024. If Biden gets in and does a shit job, the GOP will get the benefit of backlash and will have a great shot at 2022 and 2024. IDK, if I was a conservative (and not an evagelical concerned with the SCOTUS) I might just hope Biden gets in and doesn't fuck things up too much because its either 4 years of this ineffective incompetence or a shot at someone decent in 4 years that can get something done.

And that's horribly wrong. Nothing requires the nations that like us to continue doing so. These are relationships, which means that they require work to maintain. And like any relationship, once you squander goodwill and trust, it is extremely difficult to rebuild it.
You mean like cashing in the goodwill w/ Canada by holding trade hostage over an insignificant change in milk prices just to be able to claim a nominal negotiating win?

You mean like cashing in the goodwill w/ Canada by holding trade hostage over an insignificant change in milk prices just to be able to claim a nominal negotiating win?
Yes, something like that, lol. Although based on the Canadian posters in the WR, they seem to think getting bent over the barrel by us is good for them. I read them trash Trudeau and then suckle up to our teat at the same time. I guess they just like their international relations rough with no lube.

trump was voted in by the people. the people knew who they were electing. trump is a reflection of the populace. americans need to look in the fucking mirror and see that the problem is with their choices of leaders.

Would you agree or disagree that a vote in 2016 was a referendum on the political status quo.

Regardless of Trumps accomplishments the 2016 presidential vote was the rights attempt at a swing for the fences. The push for an outsider presidency was in the works on the right since the formation of the tea party in 2007.

In the world of coulda shoulda woulda, had hillary secured the nom in 2008 and coasted into a politically left swing of the nation she would have been president. There's a real chance that Ron Pauls 2008 political campaign which would of been squashed anyway coalesced into a real anti establishment movement. Ron Paul 2012. Trump just capitalized on the sentiment after Obama's 8 years.

Everyone knew Obama was getting re-elected to a second term. Hillary not so much.

There are thousands of failed movements, usually random circumstance dictates the successful ones.

Back