Elections Trump is giving the Dems the 2020 election by announcing he plans on cutting SS and Medicare

The most successful welfare programs ever, are the one's everyone gets.

Divide and conquer is quite an effective tool as I'm sure you know.
I wouldn't call it successful if it's bankrupting the country.

I agree, he definitely shouldn't and it would lose him the election to almost anybody if he did. Saying he's planning to is taking an awful lot of mileage from a very vague answer though.

Well, he didn't answer no, did he?

I'm glad that atleast those on the right, know this is a losing issue though.

Maybe one day that will include the idea of expanding these programs that are so popular it will get you thrown out on your ass for even suggesting cutting them.

Well, he didn't answer no, did he?

I'm glad that atleast those on the right, know this is a losing issue though.

Maybe one day that will include the idea of expanding these programs that are so popular it will get you thrown out on your ass for even suggesting cutting them.
Expand the thing that we already can't afford and will be tapped out by 2034?

What does that even mean? We shouldn't keep spending money we don't have but it's currently unavoidable without at least taking Warren Buffet off social security.

Or you know, you could not increase defense spending to 787 billion a year, or giving trillions in tax cuts.

Come on man, just admit it. The difference between Bernie and Trump is who gets all the Monopoly money we print, and conjure with electronic zero's and one's.

Or you know, you could not increase defense spending to 787 billion a year, or giving trillions in tax cuts.

Come on man, just admit it. The difference between Bernie and Trump is who gets all the Monopoly money we print, and conjure with electronic zero's and one's.
So you think we should raise taxes on the poorest age demos that have kids, work and higher living expenses to give to the richest age demo that don't work anymore?

Expand the thing that we already can't afford and will be tapped out by 2034?

It's not real money. It isn't tied to anything.

It is based on your confidence that it will be accepted for goods and services, and as long as the dollar is the world's reserve currency, that can't change, no matter how much we spend.

We literally have free money right now. Well free to us atleast. Those rubes using our reserve currency can eat the inflation.

Heh. If I felt like being an ass I'd forward this to my dad. When I told him months ago that McConnel had proposed this very thing and other Republicans in Congress were on board he told me it sounded so ludicrous that he thought I fell for a fake news article.

Trump Opens Door to Cuts to Medicare and Other Entitlement Programs

WASHINGTON — President Trump suggested on Wednesday that he would be willing to consider cuts to social safety-net programs like Medicare to reduce the federal deficit if he wins a second term, an apparent shift from his 2016 campaign promise to protect funding for such entitlements.

The president made the comments on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Despite promises to reduce the federal budget deficit, it has ballooned under Mr. Trump’s watch as a result of sweeping tax cuts and additional government spending.

Asked in an interview with CNBC if cuts to entitlements would ever be on his plate, Mr. Trump answered yes.

“At some point they will be,” Mr. Trump said, before pointing to United States economic growth. “At the right time, we will take a look at that.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...are-and-other-entitlement-programs/ar-BBZdSGU

Thanks for the campaign commercial you fucking retard.

In case people aren't aware, the Republican base is very old. Despite all the talk of hating welfare, these old hypocrites really love them some SS and Medicare.

This campaign commercial will kill Trump's chances at re-election, and I look forward to him denying that he ever said this, when that reality slaps him in his fat face.

Discuss........

I guess Joe has no reason to run now.

Heh. If I felt like being an ass I'd forward this to my dad. When I told him months ago that McConnel had proposed this very thing and other Republicans in Congress were on board he told me it sounded so ludicrous that he thought I fell for a fake news article.

They just refuse to accept that the Republican party doesn't work for the American people, but their donors.

They know it is true, but they refuse to accept it.

I guess Joe has no reason to run now.
source.gif

Trump Opens Door to Cuts to Medicare and Other Entitlement Programs

WASHINGTON — President Trump suggested on Wednesday that he would be willing to consider cuts to social safety-net programs like Medicare to reduce the federal deficit if he wins a second term, an apparent shift from his 2016 campaign promise to protect funding for such entitlements.

The president made the comments on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Despite promises to reduce the federal budget deficit, it has ballooned under Mr. Trump’s watch as a result of sweeping tax cuts and additional government spending.

Asked in an interview with CNBC if cuts to entitlements would ever be on his plate, Mr. Trump answered yes.

“At some point they will be,” Mr. Trump said, before pointing to United States economic growth. “At the right time, we will take a look at that.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...are-and-other-entitlement-programs/ar-BBZdSGU
i think that is the illusion that his base is old and no young. you have tomi lahren and other vocal young republican but you also have young girls and boys who are quiet plus middle class and rich too

Thanks for the campaign commercial you fucking retard.

In case people aren't aware, the Republican base is very old. Despite all the talk of hating welfare, these old hypocrites really love them some SS and Medicare.

This campaign commercial will kill Trump's chances at re-election, and I look forward to him denying that he ever said this, when that reality slaps him in his fat face.

Discuss........

This is another thing I’ll break ranks on. Besides foreign policy.

don’t you dare touch Medicare or social security.

who is telling him to do this treacherous shit? It’s like he listens to Ben Shapiro’s podcast. I bet it’s kuschner. Who else could hate Americans so much.

They've been pushing this bs since he signed off on his first budget.

Trump is just spitballing ideas. At one point he advocated red flag laws and banning violent video games. He throws shit out there, it doesn't mean he'll do it.

They've been pushing this bs since he signed off on his first budget.

Trump is just spitballing ideas. At one point he advocated red flag laws and banning violent video games. He throws shit out there, it doesn't mean he'll do it.

Well this is also true. Let’s hope that’s it. I get nervous.

Back