Social Trump is calling Joe Scarborough a murderer on Twitter

He's got 40 likes soo far, but hey who's counting....

You're late to the party. I have explained this. I have rustled many jimmies, so the reaction to me highlighting it, was expected. You coming in here, to attempt to spike the ball, after I humiliated you in the protest thread, only speaks more to that fact.

Kong should thank me for generating all those likes for him.

You're late to the party. I have explained this. I have rustled many jimmies, so the reaction to me highlighting it, was expected. You coming in here, to attempt to spike the ball, after I humiliated you in the protest thread, only speaks more to that fact.

Kong should thank me for generating all those likes for him.
You are delusional. You did nothing of the sort to me in that thead. All you did was lie and move goal posts when I posted several links to previous posts where I expressed support for the 2nd amendment.
How many times have you been wrong about me now. All you can do is lie lie and lie some more.

The very fact that you actually need to claim you "humiliated me" means you didn't, and shows that I have gotten to you. You are losing your cool , with that comment.

Wait @HereticBD thinks KONG got likes just to spite him? Seriously?

Dude, if you wanna have any credibility, you gotta recognize a good burn when it’s made. That shit had the likes it does because you’re Canadian and said “we”. If anyone made that post, it would be over 20 likes. Sack up.

Spare me your copycat drama.

You are either a charlatan or a brainwashed sheep. The Obama administration made the corruption of government agencies completely routine and normal. Especially the FISA courts, which is a complete and total violation of the 4th amendment (among other things). The only way this is made right, is if some Obama era officials do hard time.

All of the Trump being a Russian asset nonsense was projection to confuse impressionable young minds like yours. Obama officials were the real traitors and criminals. CNN and MSNBC refuse to cover it because their strings are being pulled by those same corrupt individuals. It's plain as day what is really going on.

Oh yes, government corruption started with Obama, and hasn't been waaaaaaaaaaay worse, say, under Trump or W Bush, or HW Bush, or Reagan.

And you're not a weirdo who can't discern conspiracy theories from a rational view of reality................

tenor.gif

Oh yes, government corruption started with Obama, and hasn't been waaaaaaaaaaay worse, say, under Trump or W Bush, or HW Bush, or Reagan.
Not by a fucking mile. No doubt corruption has existed before Obama, but the Patriot Act consolidated that power, and Obama helped strengthen the Patriot Act rather than scale it back. He also staffed people in important roles that gave zero shits about the Constitution (at least when applied to political opponents). We have never had a more corrupt President than Barrack Hussein Obama.

And you're not a weirdo who can't discern conspiracy theories from a rational view of reality................
It's not a "theory" if there is plenty of documented evidence. The media simply has to present it to you (if you can overcome your cognitive dissonance).

Not by a fucking mile. No doubt corruption has existed before Obama, but the Patriot Act consolidated that power, and Obama helped strengthen the Patriot Act rather than scale it back. He also staffed people in important roles that gave zero shits about the Constitution (at least when applied to political opponents). We have never had a more corrupt President than Barrack Hussein Obama.

It's not a "theory" if there is plenty of documented evidence. The media simply has to present it to you (if you can overcome your cognitive dissonance).

It's funny how you act like the Patriot Act just existed, then Obama took over and expanded it (which Trump has done as well).

But do go on about how Obama staffed his office with people who didn't care for the rule of law, and do so while i howl with laughter. I'll also laugh at your comparison between the Obama and Trump admins in terms of ethics investigations, and resignations due to such.

LOL!!!

It's funny how you act like the Patriot Act just existed,
Prior comments show that I did the opposite of that. Being a liberal, you frequently say the opposite of what is actually true (when it suits your purpose), and I know exactly why.

then Obama took over and expanded it (which Trump has done as well).
Obama renewed and expanded the Patriot Act's reach and scope in 2015. Obama also used the FISA courts on American citizens to his full advantage. The Senate recently renewed some of the surveillance powers of the Patriot Act that had previously lapsed. My understanding is that Trump could still veto the bill. Can you produce confirmation that he did in fact pass up the opportunity to veto?

But do go on about how Obama staffed his office with people who didn't care for the rule of law, and do so while i howl with laughter.
Fake manufactured laughter (like out of a "cheap B" movie).

I'll also laugh at your comparison between the Obama and Trump admins in terms of ethics investigations, and resignations due to such.

LOL!!!
There is no comparison. Obama did his very best to "fundamentally transform America," and he fully corrupted our institutions. He is the biggest pile of shit elected to the U.S. Presidency in modern history.

Last edited:
Prior comments show that I did the opposite of that. Being a liberal, you frequently say the opposite of what is actually true (when it suits your purpose), and I know exactly why.

Obama renewed and expanded the Patriot Act's reach and scope in 2015. Obama also used the FISA courts on American citizens to his full advantage. The Senate recently renewed some of the surveillance powers of the Patriot Act that had previously lapsed. My understanding is that Trump could still veto the bill. Can you produce confirmation that he did in fact pass up the opportunity to veto?

There is no comparison. Obama did his very best to "fundamentally transform America," and he fully corrupted our institutions. He is the biggest pile of shit elected to the U.S. Presidency in modern history.

Yeah, you're behaving as if I'm some huge Obama fan. The fact of the matter is that Trump is heads and tails above the Obama admin when it comes to ethics scandals and corruption, resignations and firings due to such. It's not even remotely close.

It's crazy that you can say Obama was more corrupt than Trump while, at this very moment, Trump is complicit in a scheme to divert taxpayer funded medical supplies to corporations during this pandemic; The same guy constantly funneling trillions to the rich while dismantling consumer protections, banking regulations, environmental regulations, pardoning scumbags who pled guilty to abuses of power, giving sweetheart deals to friends and family members, both in his own family and the families of his cabinet members, or allies like Mitch Mcconnell.

Just lol, man. Trump got himself impeached over abuse of power, and you're still pushing!

Yeah, you're behaving as if I'm some huge Obama fan.
It is irrelevant whether you are or not.

The fact of the matter is that Trump is heads and tails above the Obama admin when it comes to ethics scandals and corruption, resignations and firings due to such. It's not even remotely close.
That is utterly false. Either you have been lied to, or you just won't acknowledge the severity of what the Obama administration did with the FISA courts.

It's crazy that you can say Obama was more corrupt than Trump while, at this very moment, Trump is complicit in a scheme to divert taxpayer funded medical supplies to corporations during this pandemic;
You mean like to hospitals? Source this with an explanation for the reason he is doing it.

It doesn't come close to targeting Americans with the FISA court system though. You're supposed to have a warrant to surveil (or something worse) American citizens. What your citing as the big Trump corruption (providing medical supplies to corporations) as being worse is simply really bad math. Tell me where it says giving medical supplies to "corporations" violates fundamental constitutional rights of Americans.

The same guy constantly funneling trillions to the rich while dismantling consumer protections, banking regulations, environmental regulations, pardoning scumbags who pled guilty to abuses of power, giving sweetheart deals to friends and family members, both in his own family and the families of his cabinet members, or allies like Mitch Mcconnell.
Source this. None of it comes close to the corruption of the FISA courts though.

Just lol, man.
LOL is right. Your priorities are completely out of whack. Is it cognitive dissonance? Too much use of illegal drugs? Poor education? All of the above?

Trump got himself impeached over abuse of power, and you're still pushing!
That is a complete laugh. Allegations based on a fabrication by the accusers "got Trump impeached" by the House. Your statement is just more of this.

It is irrelevant whether you are or not.

That is utterly false. Either you have been lied to, or you just won't acknowledge the severity of what the Obama administration did with the FISA courts.

You mean like to hospitals? Source this with an explanation for the reason he is doing it.

It doesn't come close to targeting Americans with the FISA court system though. You're supposed to have a warrant to surveil (or something worse) American citizens. What your citing as the big Trump corruption (providing medical supplies to corporations) as being worse is simply really bad math. Tell me where it says giving medical supplies to "corporations" violates fundamental constitutional rights of Americans.

Source this. None of it comes close to the corruption of the FISA courts though.

LOL is right. Your priorities are completely out of whack. Is it cognitive dissonance? Too much use of illegal drugs? Poor education? All of the above?

That is a complete laugh. Allegations based on a fabrication by the accusers "got Trump impeached" by the House. Your statement is just more of this.

This is hilarious. You're not even seemingly up to date on what Trump is even doing now.

Here's a hint, say, on the medical supplies: Since Trump failed to stock the fed stockpile, he's been having HHS, FEMA and FBI teams confiscate supplies states already paid for twice, due to the admin's airbridge system that it corrupt at it's core.

They've been doing that for months.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-admin-seizing-ppe/

He's also got a higher rate of drone strikes, circumvented congress to sell arms to SA for their illegal wars, has record staff turnover due to corruption and ethics scandals, and got impeached over abuse of power.

Funny, you say it's all a fabrication, when even some Republicans in the Senate admitted he committed impeachable offenses.

Just lol, you're fuggin hilarious with this shit. Just scream FISA over and over and it'll make Obama as corrupt as Trump.

Lol the low iq right elected a straight up troll

Don't want Trump banned from twitter...but man he's a real twat. There are many reasons why a sitting POTS shouldn't be doing this but never really thought about the family of the staffer who died.

The husband:

"I'm asking you to intervene in this instance because the President of the United States has taken something that does not belong him — the memory of my dead wife and perverted it for perceived political gain . I would also ask that you consider Lori's niece and two nephews who will eventually come across this filth in the future. They have never met their Aunt and it pains me to think they would ever have to about her this way"

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...faa205b1364518c15b3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Based on your gripes, I’m guessing you have a major problem with Trump and Barr then, right?

Cause if you don’t, you’re basically announcing your a compete hypocrite.

This is hilarious. You're not even seemingly up to date on what Trump is even doing now.
This is hilarious. You (unsurprisingly) don't like to source your own bullshit.

Here's a hint, say, on the medical supplies: Since Trump failed to stock the fed stockpile, he's been having HHS, FEMA and FBI teams confiscate supplies states already paid for twice, due to the admin's airbridge system that it corrupt at it's core.

They've been doing that for months.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-admin-seizing-ppe/
This is hilarious. You think that a President ceasing private resources under a state of emergency is something new and an example of "corruption." Even if you could define it as "corruption," it still wouldn't touch FISA court abuses. It's not even close. Your math is shit.

He's also got a higher rate of drone strikes, circumvented congress to sell arms to SA for their illegal wars, has record staff turnover due to corruption and ethics scandals, and got impeached over abuse of power.
That is hilarious. Most of this is garbage that doesn't touch FISA court abuses or targeting political opponents with other government agencies. We have had contracts to sell weapons and training to the Saudi's for decades. The U.K. and France have also provided aide to Saudi Arabia. Trump's fake impeachment trial was premised on lies (as shown in a previous post).

Funny, you say it's all a fabrication, when even some Republicans in the Senate admitted he committed impeachable offenses.
That is hilarious. Yes. All one of them. I wonder if Mitt had any other motives that might have driven him to make that vote. Funny that not a single Republican in the house vote to impeach him though.

Just lol, you're fuggin hilarious with this shit. Just scream FISA over and over and it'll make Obama as corrupt as Trump.
Just lol, you're fuggin hilarious with this shit. Just scream, "Mitt Romeny voted to impeach do'." over and over and it'll make Trump as corrupt as Obama

:D

Last edited:
Based on your gripes, I’m guessing you have a major problem with Trump and Barr then, right?

Cause if you don’t, you’re basically announcing your a compete hypocrite.[/QUOTE]
If you can provide evidence that Trump and Barr unfairly targeted political opponents and unfairly destroyed U.S. citizens with the FISA courts, then I would definitely be equally unhappy with Trump and Barr on that front. You wouldn't be able to sell me Joe Biden as a better candidate though...

If you can provide evidence that Trump and Barr unfairly targeted political opponents and unfairly destroyed U.S. citizens with the FISA courts

Jesus Christ Philomena, can you operate without hyperbole? Which poor US citizen had their life destroyed? The guy who forgot to register as a foreign agent? <JagsKiddingMe>

then I would definitely be equally unhappy with Trump and Barr on that front. You wouldn't be able to sell me Joe Biden as a better candidate though...

No I was referring to your gripes about the patriot act. They seem to start and stop at any democrat involvement. But Barr himself just tried to expand its scope in direct conflict with constitutional law. It was also approved again, by more republicans than democrats.

So why is that now ok when you just railed on Obama for the same thing?

Back