Trump is a savage

Lmfao.

His charisma is frighteningly high.

Lmfao.

His charisma is frighteningly high.

He was being a dick. If he believed what he was saying, he would have allowed her to finish her thought and countered it with an intelligent response.

He was being a dick. If he believed what he was saying, he would have allowed her to finish her thought and countered it with an intelligent response.

She brought it upon herself with that sophistry of hers. Got what she deserved.

He felt her out then got his finish, she was devastated and could not intelligently defend herself

BXFB9uH.png

He's totally mean mugging her.
It's hilarious!

Trumps a boss. 6'3 alpha height, rich, not politically correct, great in bed, probably big stick lolz, always cocky/happy= sign of an Alpha. Now if only he had been in the military and an actual politician he'd be GOAT everywhere.

There is of course always Teddy Roosevelt, Bibi Netanyahu, and Andrew Jackson to look up to.

I laughed. If you can't hold your own don't step in front of The Donald.

I mean common he is entertaining and less destructive to the country than half the current GOP candidates. I generally bleed blue so I wont vote for him nor do I care for his proposals other than limiting immigration/illegal immigration.

But for real. Trump would be a 1 term president and probably similar to Hoover.

You left out great looking hair.

Eh that would be lying though. Mitt Romney had great hair though and was of Alpha height.

Still wish war Veteran, 6'4, chiseled god like chin John Kerry became president though. I would vote for Forbes Kerry now if he ran today.

What America needed instead of BUSH for a second term!

130124102150-01-john-kerry-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mess with the master!

[YT]DJAiwPVQ984[/YT]

she was more bemused than owned. she's enjoying the moment as the ridiculous grandstanding that it is.

now if you wanna see real ownage, see how Sanders embarrased Ana Marie Cox and the entire media by association.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-hillary-hair_55d20573e4b07addcb4374e1

I cant wait for the Sanders vs Trump vs Jeb debate [Trump will run as indepdent when the cuckservatives sell him out]. ol man Bern is gonna humiliate these whippersnappers.

she was more bemused than owned. she's enjoying the moment as the ridiculous grandstanding that it is.

now if you wanna see real ownage, see how Sanders embarrased Ana Marie Cox and the entire media by association.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-hillary-hair_55d20573e4b07addcb4374e1

I cant wait for the Sanders vs Trump vs Jeb debate [Trump will run as indepdent when the cuckservatives sell him out]. ol man Bern is gonna humiliate these whippersnappers.

Bernie is starting to grow on me.

There are times i can't stand the man. But he sat there waiting for a response, and she had none. She was extremely intimidated. That was very obvious. It's ok, for all you white nights out there, it's ok to admit that women do get intimidated by alphas. They always have and always will. That is why they are alphas.

Dude, you're a classic white night. She wasn't bemused at all. she was fucking intimidated. notice the nervous smile. The hesitation in getting out words. All classic tell tale signs of being highly intimidated.

It's gunna be hard for Bern to bern anyone given that it's practically impossible to understand what he's saying. The fuck is that horrendous accent he has? Or is that a speech impediment?

Dude, you're a classic white night. She wasn't bemused at all. she was fucking intimidated. notice the nervous smile. The hesitation in getting out words. All classic tell tale signs of being highly intimidated.

You trump fanboys remind me of the Putin nuthuggers. You see everything they do as "alpha" when they're acting out from insecurity and fragile ego.

It's gunna be hard for Bern to bern anyone given that it's practically impossible to understand what he's saying. The fuck is that horrendous accent he has? Or is that a speech impediment?

Brooklyn jew. They're an ornery people.

Back