Social Trump: Illegal Immigrants Have "Super Vehicles"

So anyone with a set of tools can retrofit their cars for big torque...but the United States Border Patrol can't? And the solution to the problem of 21st century technology is the cutting edge of the first century BC?

Intellectual kids table indeed. That's what you get when you try and make stupid shit sound intelligent.

{<jordan}

You're aware that anyone with a set of tools and basic mechanical knowledge can retrofit new parts to a vehicle so said vehicle can far exceed the original vehicle speed and performance, correct?

Our President is trying to secure the border, and the left is childishly obsessed with trying to "get one over" on the President, while offering no solution.

This is why the left has been sitting at the intellectual kids table since 2015.

So these guys have the money to mod and tweak their cars to outrun federal vehicles but if there was a wall in place they wouldnt have the money to get a helicopter or boat to take around it??

K den.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I don't know about the super vehicles but if Trump said it it is probably true and others have not caught on yet. I used to think Trump was an idiot but he is actually extremely intelligent. This video will change anyone's mind within the first two minutes. It is worth the watch.

You're aware that anyone with a set of tools and basic mechanical knowledge can retrofit new parts to a vehicle so said vehicle can far exceed the original vehicle speed and performance, correct?

Our President is trying to secure the border, and the left is childishly obsessed with trying to "get one over" on the President, while offering no solution.

This is why the left has been sitting at the intellectual kids table since 2015.

Even for you, this post is amazingly bad.

Nothing personal, just a little constructive criticism from one of the kids to one of the adults.

The cartels have the rocket ships, Ironman suits, transformers, and bat mobiles?

Thanks for clarifying.

We need to fund giant mecha suits for our border patrol.

6243e309eaed4ef7ccb3d2401e9c482b.jpg

This is a disturbing development. Apparently, we are losing a vehicular arms race to immigrants. In fairness, "they are pretty good at that."
tenor.gif

I am wondering is anyone has any details on these "unbelievable" vehicles that are "bigger, stronger and faster than our police and ICE have."

Actual footage of recent illegal border crossing:

More disturbing footage:

How can we possibly hope to combat these terrorists and their super vehicular technology? How can we ever be safe, even with a thousand foot high spiked wall, from these super vehicle wielding terrorists?

Should the defense budget be doubled or tripled? Mods, can I get a poll?

Listening to the orange shitsicle, you'd literally have to believe that south of the border is Mad Max world. The missing chromosomes on that man...

Lol!!

Look into the cartels yourself it's common knowledge. These are multibillion dollar organizations with their own intelligence units and some build their own submarines.

Dont be ridiculous

Lol!!

Look into the cartels yourself it's common knowledge. These are multibillion dollar organizations with their own intelligence units and some build their own submarines.

Dont be ridiculous
Good thing walls work on submarines, or I'd be real worried about not having a coast guard right now.

images

Imagine if they ran the Latino World Order angle today how much it would trigger Republicans?
They could bring a wall to the ring and do planchas over it.

Or they could all job out to some big fat guy named The Wall.

10/10 would watch more than I am currently watching.
Lol!!

EddieBravo.gif

Last edited:
Good thing walls work on submarines, or I'd be real worried about not having a coast guard right now.

No one appreciates your sarcasm you leftist cuck.

and you obviously didn't think this through...

you can erect a wall over the Pacific Ocean and surround our entire shores...
so the solution is NOT no walls or less walls but MOOOOREEE WALLS!!!! WALLS EVERYWHERE!!!

D'UH!!!

<{1-1}>

Lol!!

Dont be ridiculous

not exactly a supervehicle. you can just build one if you want to.

illegals and high speed chases on our side of the border happens all the time
I don't know anything about them being modified except for crashing through gates and fences

one of the properties I worked on in Laredo, spent 250k on a gate to prevent illegals from being able to crash through it. It looked like something out of jurassic park

Isnt konnan doing that in Impact?

His was more gang warfare between LAX and the OGz. I'm fairly certain they're still on that, but I admit i'm a bit behind since Pop fucked up their time slot.

Back