Trump has asked for more SNS funding, Obama asked for less

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Reducing stockpile funding during a plague outbreak in Africa was stupid.

Wish Obama would have traded a few drones for SNS goods.

For fuck sake government contracts take ten year to get approved. Unless trump used the defense as soon as he got in this would not be getting done until he’s almost out of office at best. Plus there’s no way he’d have Been called a Nazi

Obama was a bad president. Trump is a catastrophically bad president.

Did Trump give a reason for the increase that you could post? I’d like to hear his reasoning.
How's Trump a catastrophical president? because of COVID? Lol...your hate for Trump knows no bounds....

For fuck sake government contracts take ten year to get approved. Unless trump used the defense as soon as he got in this would not be getting done until he’s almost out of office at best. Plus there’s no way he’d have Been called a Nazi

What post are you responding to?

I'm all for an honest evaluation of historical preparation and response to pandemics, as long as it's not politicized. I'm sure there is a lot we could have done differently, but if it's just going to be twisted by leftists into another impeachment narrative then I don't think it will happen.

This whole thing about trump should’ve ordered more stuff. That’s not how government works.

Well if Trump were the fascist dictator that they keep claiming him to be then he could get those trains running on time.

Sure Trump may be the least articulate President ever, but voting based on that would be silly.

Sure, but only because he's likely to be running against the least articulate opponent.

Well if Trump were the fascist dictator that they keep claiming him to be then he could get those trains running on time.

You realize that thing about running the trains on time is a mere fascist talking point, right? Italy was extremely dysfunctional under Mussolini the entire time, and that's why he was shot like a dog.

"He can't be a filthy piece of shit, he's too stupid!!" is probably not the best defense for someone who fawns over dictators, and is using the government to enrich his friends while his citizens die in the thousands due to his incompetence and willful action.

Sure Trump may be the least articulate President ever, but voting based on that would be silly.
I'm pretty sure he is the most articulate president ever. No one knows more about articulation than him. Believe me, even the experts on articulation are surprised by how much he knows about it.

Donald Trump has tremendous articulation and has done a great job articulating the most beautiful and bigly words anyone can imagine. Let me tell you, his articulation is at a level that is so high, so high.

If you hear anything else, it's fake news, and it's from a reporter that used to work in one place and now they're working somewhere else. I guess we know why that is. Sad.

Imagine blaming one US politician for everything that goes wrong during a global pandemic which was openly downplayed by China.

Smdh...

I wonder when the MSM is going to start talking about Obama's $45 million net decrease in requested funding for SNS.
As soon as Fox talks about Trump Trillion dollar a year deficits, CNN will talk about Obama.

No that’s the exact reason you don’t vote for someone.

“hey this person speaks like a dumb idiot without a brain in their head....let’s make him president!!! I’m sure he’ll do great”
Have you heard Biden speak lately? Even as bad as Trump is Biden can't even form a sentence. Biden's handlers have hidden him from public speaking. I don't think arguing about who speaks better is a winning argument for the Dems. Move onto something else that's a lost battle.

Last edited:
Have you heard Biden speak lately? Even as bad as Trump is Biden can't even form a sentence. Biden's handlers have hidden him from public speaking. I don't think arguing about who speaks better is a winning argument for the Dems. Move onto something else that's a lost battle.
Biden is being brought in to lose frankly

Biden is being brought in to lose frankly
I really don't understand. The past 3 1/2 years it's been nothing but talk and hype about beating Trump. Biden is who they came up with? Out of 350 million Americans they put Biden up there? They choose a guy who sniffs children and can't form a sentence? I'm not necessarily for Trump but I'm not plagued with TDS either. Kong was basically making the argument for why I should vote for Trump.

I really don't understand. The past 3 1/2 years it's been nothing but talk and hype about beating Trump. Biden is who they came up with? Out of 350 million Americans they put Biden up there? They choose a guy who sniffs children and can't form a sentence? I'm not necessarily for Trump but I'm not plagued with TDS either. Kong was basically making the argument for why I should vote for Trump.
There was an snl send up of Democrats running against Bush sr. Can’t seem to find it but it was all shit tier candidates with horrible platforms trying not to get nominated. Pretty funny

He makes no more speaking errors than trump. This is a nonsense talking point

He makes no more speaking errors than trump. This is a nonsense talking point

I don't think many voters vote based on candidates' vocabulary. It was the same with Republicans in 2016 talking about Hillary's email server management -- the people who brought it up as a reason to oppose Hillary wouldn't have voted for her even if the email thing never happened.

Back